Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
Bryce Harper $330mm
51. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 3/20/2019, 7:36PM EST
Frank, I went to a Padres game and left after the 5th inning. Decent seats, too... just so boring I had to go.

2 Football games were with a buddy whose dad sent him the tickets. Broncos/ Chargers and I think Falcons/ Chargers. Again, difficult to follow if you're not on top of the action. Those seats were not as good, and I didn't like the $20 parking and moronically expensive concessions. Just not my thing, I guess.

Football is the guilty pleasure. I watched bits of a couple games last season and a playoff game or two. Was working during the Superbowl, so I didn't see it.
52. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 3/20/2019, 8:19PM EST
I rarely attend games, much prefer the comforts of home...no lines for the men's room or refreshments.
But I watch a lot of sports on TV
53. Author: theosprey247Date: Wed, 3/20/2019, 8:30PM EST
I go to maybe 1 MLB game a year (when they giving rally monkey promotion). But I’ve had season tickets to the local minor league team for the past 5 years.
54. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 3/20/2019, 8:36PM EST
a real baseball fan!
55. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 3/22/2019, 7:32AM EST
I just figured it out...

This talented MORON HIT THE POWERBALL...
Without even buying a $2.00 ticket....
& DID NOT TAKE THE LUMP SUM PAYMENT...

HE opted for the GUARENTEED 13 year payout structured annuity from J.G. Wentworth...
56. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Fri, 3/22/2019, 10:46AM EST
theosprey247 wrote:
I go to maybe 1 MLB game a year (when they giving rally monkey promotion). But I’ve had season tickets to the local minor league team for the past 5 years.

Fun to watch guys pursuing a dream. Screw the millionaires.
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic