Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev123NextLast
Armed Antifa nut job lobs Molotov cocktail
51. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 7:44AM EST
Congress should have taken care of this long ago. If only one party had control of all of congress and the White House. Maybe then it would get done.... oh wait a minute...,

Well Obama and not Hillary and stuff.
52. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 7:46AM EST
Ya... if only Obama would have built the wall he said he was gonna.. Mellow
53. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 7:48AM EST
By the way, listening to Rob Portman there are solutions if the orange idiot could just stop using immigrants as a scapegoat and quit being a demagogue for a moment.

And yes yes the other side blah blah blah

Then again he really doesn’t want a solution so he can use it to stoke his base. And there are many willing accomplices.
54. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 7:57AM EST
I thought the dems were using the childrens to make Trump look bad... that's what they are telling us... Mellow
55. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 9:05AM EST
Uh huh.
56. Author: BuckwheatDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 9:27AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Who wants illegals to burn?

I thought the only party burning stuff was Democrats and crosses. You know, before lynchings

Z, you're not up on current affairs in southern politics. Most of those cross burning Democrats joined the Republican party after LBJ's '64 Civil Rights Act. Why do you think that the South has more Republicans than most other regions? fog
57. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 9:33AM EST
It’s another intellectually dishonest reoccurring theme. In Zs case I think he does it to stir.

The whole southern strategy is fake news by the way.
58. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 9:43AM EST
True.. true.. lynyrd skynyrds were/are hippie liberals... Mellow
59. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 9:47AM EST
I bet you’ve had a f@g in your mouf before.
60. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 10:24AM EST
If you're referring to ciggs then ya... Mellow
61. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 7/16/2019, 10:32AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
If you're referring to ciggs then ya... Mellow

Is ciggs a last name or first name?
62. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 11:12AM EST
Oh you mean the word has changed over time?

Does that happen?
63. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 12:47PM EST
Yes... remember when victor said he was Donning Gay apparel..?? Well now he says Donning there's a dude named Don involved... Mellow
64. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 2:36PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Yes... remember when victor said he was Donning Gay apparel..?? Well now he says Donning there's a dude named Don involved... Mellow

Does that involve projecting?
Because he's been doing that lately...
65. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 7/16/2019, 4:56PM EST
victor has been actively Donning here for about 2 1/2 years
66. Author: RMAN4443Date: Tue, 7/16/2019, 4:57PM EST
delta1 wrote:

Was that when he joined the boys swim team?
67. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 7/16/2019, 5:00PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
Was that when he joined the boys swim team?

So.... you like to imagine me in a speedo...

stalker alert....
68. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 7/16/2019, 5:01PM EST
delta1 wrote:

That a new sex act?

"The Donald"? actively sh$t on someone's face while screaming racist epithets? verb use - Donning?
69. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 7/16/2019, 5:37PM EST
not quite as direct...thinking more along the lines of "calling someone out for actively sh$tting on someone's face while screaming racial epithets"
70. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 6:17PM EST
victor809 wrote:
So.... you like to imagine me in a speedo...

stalker alert....

Thought you liked the attention
71. Author: SpeysideDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 8:07PM EST
Donning has different meanings world wide. Take Russia, yellow showers.
72. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/16/2019, 8:10PM EST
And in the USA grabbing kitty cats
73. Author: steve02Date: Wed, 7/17/2019, 10:47AM EST
Of course, 10k members of the email groups and ALL posted the same drivel? Of course not. That’s spurious logic.
74. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 7/17/2019, 5:31PM EST
75. Author: borndead1Date: Fri, 7/19/2019, 11:14PM EST
If you are gonna use this one wacky act as an example of how Antifa is 'just as bad'...just look at the number of white supremacist terrorist attacks compared to the things Antifa has done, and STFU.
76. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 7/20/2019, 1:40AM EST
Hate from any side should not be tolerated. Fucque the tit for tat. It needs to end
77. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 7/20/2019, 8:54AM EST
Antifas weren't innocent in Charlotte... Mellow
78. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 7/20/2019, 8:55AM EST
I blame Obama for the whole mess... Mellow
79. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sat, 7/20/2019, 12:51PM EST
borndead1 wrote:
If you are gonna use this one wacky act as an example of how Antifa is 'just as bad'...just look at the number of white supremacist terrorist attacks compared to the things Antifa has done, and STFU.

Lots of ways to manipulate that... You could look at white supremacist activity vs Antifa activity in the last few years and clearly see Antifa winning the award for coordinated violence...

Probably smarter to admit both are groups of ignorant and/or stupid people with far too much time on their hands...
80. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 7/20/2019, 3:06PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
I blame Obama for the whole mess... Mellow

An ObamaNation
81. Author: tailgaterDate: Sat, 7/20/2019, 6:24PM EST
borndead1 wrote:

Although I don't subscribe to the Boston Globe, I do get their news feed.

If a white supremacist organizes a tupperware party, it makes the news.

If antifa blows up a dozen buildings it isn't so much as a murmur.

Don't mistake outrage over lopsided media coverage with outrage (or lack thereof) over dastardly deeds from either side.

82. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 7/20/2019, 7:57PM EST
tailgater wrote:
Don't mistake outrage over lopsided media coverage with outrage (or lack thereof) over dastardly deeds from either side

The leftist media is a huge problem.
And causes much of the distrust in the population
83. Author: borndead1Date: Sat, 7/20/2019, 8:24PM EST
izonfire wrote:
The leftist media is a huge problem.
And causes much of the distrust in the population

The media isn't "leftist". If they were, they wouldn't have given Obama as much of a pass on the things they are crucifying Trump about. Media corporations are CORPORATIONS. Their goal is to make a profit. They need views/clicks/purchases of newspapers. In today's 'outrage of the day' culture, it's outrageous headlines that get clicks and views, and therefore, eyes on advertisements. It reminds me of that study they did years ago where it was discovered that people who dislike Howard Stern listened to him longer than people who liked him.
84. Author: borndead1Date: Sat, 7/20/2019, 8:28PM EST
tailgater wrote:
Although I don't subscribe to the Boston Globe, I do get their news feed.

If a white supremacist organizes a tupperware party, it makes the news.

If antifa blows up a dozen buildings it isn't so much as a murmur.

Don't mistake outrage over lopsided media coverage with outrage (or lack thereof) over dastardly deeds from either side.

Like I've said in other comments, Antifa breaking some windows and punching some nazis in the head is not even on the same page as somebody walking into a black church or mosque and mowing people down with a gun. If you think Antifa is a bigger or even equal threat as white supremacists, I dunno what to tell you.
85. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 12:19AM EST
borndead1 wrote:
The media isn't "leftist". If they were, they wouldn't have given Obama as much of a pass on the things they are crucifying Trump about. Media corporations are CORPORATIONS. Their goal is to make a profit. They need views/clicks/purchases of newspapers. In today's 'outrage of the day' culture, it's outrageous headlines that get clicks and views, and therefore, eyes on advertisements. It reminds me of that study they did years ago where it was discovered that people who dislike Howard Stern listened to him longer than people who liked him.

If you don't see the liberal slant in just about every news article out there, it's because you consciously choose to be eyes wide opened blind. From the headlines, to the content, to the emphasis, it's indisputable. And I know some damn good people on the conservative side that feel completely alienated. And from my liberal friends, they even feel the sting from the vilification of the white male.
86. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 7:24AM EST
wrong is wrong.
No real winners come from comparing the levels of wrong...but I do see many using each horror to prove the superiority and morality of their beliefs.

I am not immune. But I am working on it.
87. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 7:59AM EST
borndead1 wrote:

You realize that it's just as "outrageous" when a left leaning group creates a riot, versus the same for a supposedly right leaning group. Don't you?

No, sir. The headlines are MADE outrageous (when necessary) based on the politics.

Look no further than the headlines from CNN versus those from FoxNews.
88. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 8:02AM EST
borndead1 wrote:
Like I've said in other comments, Antifa breaking some windows and punching some nazis in the head is not even on the same page as somebody walking into a black church or mosque and mowing people down with a gun. If you think Antifa is a bigger or even equal threat as white supremacists, I dunno what to tell you.

One more time for those who haven't comprehended (by choice or by ability I won't pretend to guess):

I've not said anything to suggest the actions of one group is better or worse than the other.
I'm showing how the public is spoon fed one side of the story.

89. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 8:06AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
wrong is wrong.
No real winners come from comparing the levels of wrong...but I do see many using each horror to prove the superiority and morality of their beliefs.

If I may make an accurate blanket statement:
It's not OK for a group or a person to physically attack another innocent group or individual.

If I fail to state the above prior to pointing out a dastardly deed perpetrated by the left, then please insert it where you see fit. Except for TW. He was too rough last time.

90. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 8:47AM EST
This post was about ANTIFA. Why bring up white supremicists? They are not relevant to the post. The Khmer rouge were far worse than both, maybe we should discus them too. ANTIFA promotes violence. They are bad people. Perhaps Trump could have said there are bad people on both sides. Also don't give me this level of bad crap. An action that is bad is bad period.
91. Author: Burner02Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 9:39AM EST
Antifa = Cowards with sticks that hide behind mask and helmets.

A really brave lot.
92. Author: borndead1Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 10:50AM EST
Speyside wrote:
This post was about ANTIFA. Why bring up white supremicists? Because Antifa, with the occasional exception, don't go around beating up random people. They were created in response to white supremacist Fascism in Europe.

They are not relevant to the post. They are relevant. See my answer above.

ANTIFA promotes violence. Against violent Fascists.

They are bad people. Some of them are, sure.

Also don't give me this level of bad crap. An action that is bad is bad period. Again...Antifa busting some windows and punching nazis is not the same thing as a nazi walking into a black church and shooting a bunch of people.

93. Author: borndead1Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 10:56AM EST
tailgater wrote:
You realize that it's just as "outrageous" when a left leaning group creates a riot, versus the same for a supposedly right leaning group. Don't you?

No, sir. The headlines are MADE outrageous (when necessary) based on the politics.

Look no further than the headlines from CNN versus those from FoxNews.

Fox News has a higher viewership than CNN and MSNBC combined. Could the argument be made, then, that cable news has a conservative slant rather than a liberal one?

The argument I am making is that media corporations create a product for specific demographics, not because the CEO/writers/talking heads of that network have some political agenda (of course, some individuals do have agendas, but I seriously doubt that their board meetings are made up of ideological purists). Rupert Murdoch is a genius. He saw a hungry demographic (traditional American conservatives) and created a network to serve that demographic. One of the best business decisions in history.
94. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 10:58AM EST
Your point about what Antifa is and stands for is inaccurate...

I know the name anti-fascist throws it off a bit, but you should definitely look into their anarchist political affiliation, they're coordinated attacks on anyone with differing viewpoints, and exactly who it is they consider "facsist"...
95. Author: borndead1Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 12:37PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Your point about what Antifa is and stands for is inaccurate...

I know the name anti-fascist throws it off a bit, but you should definitely look into their anarchist political affiliation, they're coordinated attacks on anyone with differing viewpoints, and exactly who it is they consider "facsist"...

Check it out. This is pretty simple.

Let's say there's a protest/rally/demonstration or whatever. There are 'protesters' and 'counter-protesters'. If you're wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt, and you're standing on the same side as dudes wearing swastika armbands and throwing up Zieg Heils, you're a f**king nazi. And there's a good chance that Antifa will try to kick your ass.
96. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 12:39PM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Just get your shots already Frank. Sheesh...
97. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 1:27PM EST
Pretty simple, this thread is about ANTIFA thugs. Andy Ngo is one example of the beat downs they put on people. Your position holds no logic in this thread. If the post was about white supremicists versus ANTIFA I would agree with you that the white supremicists are far worse. You are trying to segway this thread into something it isn't. If you see ANTIFA as hero's you are delusional. And please understand I hate Trump and think his MANGA core people are stupid. Those who stood with neo Nazi's aren't good people, but that doesn't make them neo Nazi's. BTW, there are no modern day Nazi's, they are called neo Nazi's.
98. Author: borndead1Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 1:48PM EST
Speyside wrote:
Pretty simple, this thread is about ANTIFA thugs. Andy Ngo is one example of the beat downs they put on people. Your position holds no logic in this thread. If the post was about white supremicists versus ANTIFA I would agree with you that the white supremicists are far worse. You are trying to segway this thread into something it isn't. If you see ANTIFA as hero's you are delusional. And please understand I hate Trump and think his MANGA core people are stupid. Those who stood with neo Nazi's aren't good people, but that doesn't make them neo Nazi's. BTW, there are no modern day Nazi's, they are called neo Nazi's.

I never said that Antifa are heroes. My whole point is that they are not nearly as much of a threat as right wing snowflakes make them out to be. They are a threat to you if you are a fascist, nazi, or you stand on the same side of a demonstration alongside nazis.

Here's an actually pretty decent breakdown of the Ngo story.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/3/20677645/antifa-portland-andy-ngo-proud-boys

And there's an old German saying that goes something like, "If there's a nazi sitting at a table, and ten people are sitting there talking to him, you have a table of eleven nazis."
99. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 7/21/2019, 2:08PM EST
borndead1 wrote:
Check it out. This is pretty simple.

Let's say there's a protest/rally/demonstration or whatever. There are 'protesters' and 'counter-protesters'. If you're wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt, and you're standing on the same side as dudes wearing swastika armbands and throwing up Zieg Heils, you're a f**king nazi. And there's a good chance that Antifa will try to kick your ass.

That's not what a Nazi is but that's a perfect example of why Antifa is so terrible... Well done...
100. Author: DrafterXDate: Sun, 7/21/2019, 3:09PM EST
So, only nazis like statues... Think
FirstPrev123NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic