Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Lars Tetans?
1. Author: portcityjamesDate: Tue, 4/28/2020, 10:37PM EST
I had one of his cigars way back when. It was interesting. Has anyone tried any of his newer cigar?
2. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Tue, 4/28/2020, 11:06PM EST
No..........but he threw his hat in with AB a year ago.
That, and the fact that almost all his chit is infused.......oh excuse me............he prefers to use the term “conditioned”, makes it an easy no buy for me.
3. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 4/28/2020, 11:12PM EST
portcityjames wrote:
I had one of his cigars way back when. It was interesting. Has anyone tried any of his newer cigar?

Did he have to unzip his pants for you to smoke it???
4. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 4/29/2020, 12:04AM EST
izonfire wrote:
Did he have to unzip his pants for you to smoke it???

ram27bat FOURTH DAY OF NO LIST OUTRAGE! ram27bat
5. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 4/29/2020, 2:14AM EST
He’s a strange man, who fancies himself an artist and likes questionably young women.

Biden’s VP?
6. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 4/29/2020, 6:39AM EST
portcityjames wrote:

I have.

I always found the Asadachi line of cigars to be a great break from my regular cigar smoking pleasures. I always got comments from others as to how great is smelled burning and I always liked the taste, but it was more of a one or two a year cigar for me. The newer ones (and I've tried several lines) just don't have the "potency" the older ones did. They taste similar but perhaps the singular baggie technique he employed or they were more aged in his process worked better. He hasn't had an event close to where I live, but when he does I plan on telling him my thoughts on them. I still like them, but they're not as strong.

Herfing
7. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 4/29/2020, 8:33AM EST
Nevermind - thought I'd find Drafter here, but I just noticed I misread the title.
8. Author: izonfireDate: Wed, 4/29/2020, 9:41AM EST
Palama wrote:
ram27bat FOURTH DAY OF NO LIST OUTRAGE! ram27bat

I have mentioned multiple times that I am not here to acquire any free cigars. I still feel guilt about the few bombs that were sent to me. And I am not ready to trade with anyone. I do not have the kind of stock that anyone would appreciate, except for Puddin, and he’s not dumb enough to get involved. When I am ready, I will make it known. Somebody please read this to Palama, as I know he can’t read. And poke him in the forehead a few times to make sure he understands. I know sometimes he has difficulty…

With that being said, I will relent and release my list, and only because it is specified in the rules: "No one can refuse or pass a gifted turn"

Here goes -

Crowned Heads Jericho Hill
My Father Le Bijou 1922
Stolen Throne Crook of the Crown
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu
____

And maybe now Palama can stop crying.
But I doubt it…
9. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 4/29/2020, 12:08PM EST
izonfire wrote:
I have mentioned multiple times that I am not here to acquire any free cigars. I still feel guilt about the few bombs that were sent to me. And I am not ready to trade with anyone. I do not have the kind of stock that anyone would appreciate, except for Puddin, and he’s not dumb enough to get involved. When I am ready, I will make it known. Somebody please read this to Palama, as I know he can’t read. And poke him in the forehead a few times to make sure he understands. I know sometimes he has difficulty…

With that being said, I will relent and release my list, and only because it is specified in the rules: "No one can refuse or pass a gifted turn"

Here goes -

Crowned Heads Jericho Hill
My Father Le Bijou 1922
Stolen Throne Crook of the Crown
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu
____

And maybe now Palama can stop crying.
But I doubt it…

There, that wasn’t so hard, was it? Think

Mission accomplished. Spanking
10. Author: nnightmarDate: Sat, 5/2/2020, 10:45AM EST
Palama can read?

😜

Woah...

Wait..

There’s no need for that...

Hey man come on...

Palama put it down...

Put the tape down...

https://youtu.be/5uGCSriDt5s
11. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 5/2/2020, 2:03PM EST
Palama wrote:
There, that wasn’t so hard, was it? Think

Mission accomplished. Spanking

http://www.cigarbid.com/...nts-2012-v3#post4504360

ram27bat MAD HAWAIIAN HYPOCRITE OUTRAGE! ram27bat
12. Author: Pudding MittensDate: Mon, 5/4/2020, 12:45PM EST
ram27bat LARGE RED TEXT OUTRAGE! ram27bat
13. Author: 24132413Date: Wed, 5/27/2020, 2:48AM EST
I smoked my first 6" x 50 Steam Punk Toro yesterday. The draw was very bad! The cigar is infused with some type of semi-sweet shat. Rotten draw, boring and average flavor. A waste of $3.75.
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 5/27/2020, 6:53AM EST
24132413 wrote:
I smoked my first 6" x 50 Steam Punk Toro yesterday. The draw was very bad! The cigar is infused with some type of semi-sweet shat. Rotten draw, boring and average flavor. A waste of $3.75.

You have the pallet of a hippopotamus. Nobody gives a $hit what your bargain basement wallet has to say. You smoke the bottom end of cigars and gleefully cheer about it here. It's no wonder why you would post the silliness you do.

Beggar.
15. Author: 24132413Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 11:00PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
You have the pallet of a hippopotamus. Nobody gives a $hit what your bargain basement wallet has to say. You smoke the bottom end of cigars and gleefully cheer about it here. It's no wonder why you would post the silliness you do.

Beggar.

LOL, you're still alive??? Sad.Flapper
16. Author: slo-moDate: Fri, 6/12/2020, 11:50AM EST

I tried the Lars Tetan Steam Punk and the Cubagua.

The Steam Punk was hard to light with a hard draw, tasted terrible, hard to describe except that it I didn't like it. I didn't make it much past the first third before I laid it down, so who knows, it may have morphed into a wonderfully delicious stick, but I doubt it.

On the other hand, I found the Cubagua to be pretty good. Lit easy, even burn, easy draw, pleasant taste. Not something I would smoke every day, but I would be happy to smoke one every couple of weeks, just for a pleasant change of pace.

Since everybody doesn't like the same thing, someone else may like the Steam Punk. In fact I'm interested in hearing someone else's opinion.

I'll send out a Steam Punk to three different people if they will write a review on it.
Put your addy in my profile.
17. Author: 24132413Date: Mon, 6/15/2020, 1:39AM EST
slo-mo wrote:
I tried the Lars Tetan Steam Punk and the Cubagua.

The Steam Punk was hard to light with a hard draw, tasted terrible, hard to describe except that it I didn't like it. I didn't make it much past the first third before I laid it down, so who knows, it may have morphed into a wonderfully delicious stick, but I doubt it.

On the other hand, I found the Cubagua to be pretty good. Lit easy, even burn, easy draw, pleasant taste. Not something I would smoke every day, but I would be happy to smoke one every couple of weeks, just for a pleasant change of pace.

Since everybody doesn't like the same thing, someone else may like the Steam Punk. In fact I'm interested in hearing someone else's opinion.

I'll send out a Steam Punk to three different people if they will write a review on it.
Put your addy in my profile.

.....My experience was exactly the same. The Steam Punk is just a crap cigar. The CUBAGUA is a decent high mild smoke worth maybe a $3 per Bid Max. Think I'm done with good old Lars LOL!
Herfing
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic