Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Anyone else low on sticks
1. Author: mikey8991Date: Thu, 5/28/2020, 12:53PM EST
Haven’t been on for awhile been locking my self at home smoking all the cigars. With that being said ill be on the corner of 4th and 38th trying to figure out how to restock.

Anyone else stuck at home no work, how are you dealing with your humidor situations
2. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 5/28/2020, 1:03PM EST
As Busa would say:

U still alive? Gonz
3. Author: Pudding MittensDate: Thu, 5/28/2020, 1:23PM EST
Having a ludicrously excessively large collection has its advantages. You don't have to worry about such things, ever again.
4. Author: illinichaserDate: Thu, 5/28/2020, 1:40PM EST
I'm low, but that's more of a personal choice. Locals are open for me. Kind of got out of the collecting and storing of my cigars. Now I just go to the local and buy enough for a few weeks. I don't have to pah for storage and can choose from decent variety.

Soon, my favorite local is opening s shpo about 1.5 miles from my house. May keep even lower safety stock then
5. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 5/28/2020, 1:46PM EST
illinichaser wrote:
I'm low, but that's more of a personal choice. Locals are open for me. Kind of got out of the collecting and storing of my cigars. Now I just go to the local and buy enough for a few weeks. I don't have to pah for storage and can choose from decent variety.

Soon, my favorite local is opening s shpo about 1.5 miles from my house. May keep even lower safety stock then

In these times you could walk / ride a bike to the new shpo!
6. Author: stinger88Date: Thu, 5/28/2020, 2:30PM EST
Pudding Mittens wrote:
Having a ludicrously excessively large collection has its advantages. You don't have to worry about such things, ever again.

Agreed!!!!
7. Author: mikey8991Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 12:23PM EST
Barely
8. Author: BLISTERDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:14PM EST
I'm down to around 1800.

Pretty stressful.

9. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:33PM EST
BLISTER wrote:
I'm down to around 1800.

Pretty stressful.

Heh heh...
I used to get stressed when dropping to a certain level.........got over it several years back.
I’m fine staying around 500-600.
10. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:46PM EST
I've got 2... Probably smoke em this weekend and then pick up 5 more...
11. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:47PM EST
I got two wooded acres. Plenty of sticks here.

Burned probably about a hundred today.
12. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:51PM EST
danmdevries wrote:
I got two wooded acres.

Pooh's got a hundred...
13. Author: corey sellersDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:53PM EST
If you are low just send me an address I can fix your problem.
14. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:27PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Pooh's got a hundred...

Someday I hope to have my own hundred acre wood.
15. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 9:14PM EST
danmdevries wrote:
I got two wooded acres. Plenty of sticks here.

Burned probably about a hundred today.

Lol!
16. Author: Pudding MittensDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 1:27AM EST
BLISTER wrote:
I'm down to around 1800.

Pretty stressful.

Only 1800, what a NOOOOOOOOB!!!!
17. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 7:15AM EST
danmdevries wrote:
Someday I hope to have my own hundred acre wood.

That's about 50 times as many sticks to burn.
18. Author: benja123Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 11:28AM EST
Too much maths in this post. Head hurts, need a smoke.
19. Author: ncpittDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 2:26PM EST
Tried to stock up before the stay at home order went into place... But having the kids home EVERYDAY, my stress has gone up, so my supply is getting thin. Brick wall
20. Author: izonfireDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 6:47PM EST
ncpitt wrote:
Tried to stock up before the stay at home order went into place... But having the kids home EVERYDAY, my stress has gone up, so my supply is getting thin. Brick wall

Your kids could just "disappear".
Just think of all the wonderful stress-free living...
21. Author: ncpittDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 8:31PM EST
izonfire wrote:
Your kids could just "disappear".

Sometimes... I wish! They are 11 year old girls, so the fun is just starting with attitudes and hell!!!

Send help! Send booze! Send smokes! Send bullets!!!
22. Author: Pudding MittensDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 11:57PM EST
izonfire wrote:

Can verify! Herfing

23. Author: bluwater1959Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:05AM EST
mikey8991 wrote:
Haven’t been on for awhile been locking my self at home smoking all the cigars. With that being said ill be on the corner of 4th and 38th trying to figure out how to restock.

Anyone else stuck at home no work, how are you dealing with your humidor situations

need me to send you some brother???
24. Author: madbrickyDate: Tue, 6/9/2020, 2:46PM EST
What a terrible topic, when I got sidelined permanently 6 years ago I had about 700 decent cigars. Now I'm thinking of things to trade to get back over a 100. I can't believe the fecking prices now, even on shipping! We used to be able to send a 50 cigar trade box around a group of guys at Puff for $5-6 bucks! Oh well.
25. Author: Stogie1020Date: Tue, 6/9/2020, 3:00PM EST
madbricky wrote:
What a terrible topic, when I got sidelined permanently 6 years ago I had about 700 decent cigars. Now I'm thinking of things to trade to get back over a 100. I can't believe the fecking prices now, even on shipping! We used to be able to send a 50 cigar trade box around a group of guys at Puff for $5-6 bucks! Oh well.

uphill both ways, in the snow. right?
26. Author: PalamaDate: Tue, 6/9/2020, 3:24PM EST
madbricky wrote:

Yup, small but constant increases in postal charges have definitely been a deterrent in doing box passes...let alone putting together bomb packages.
27. Author: Dae006Date: Fri, 6/12/2020, 8:04AM EST
I'm down to six and will be out shortly. Got 92 coming from here (if they ever ship), but I'll be out for sure before I get them. Luckily I have two Son's that have borrowed plenty from me. I'll have to call in some favors.
28. Author: midmofanDate: Fri, 6/12/2020, 11:49AM EST
When it rains it pours! Was getting a bit low on some items then....

In the last two days my CC Party Shorts arrived, a new supply of Parodi's for the car and backyard fire pit, and a shipment of nice smokes (including some OMB3s, La Aromas and one of my favorites, the Room 101 MB3 Roxxos) all from the OMB3 place.

Also from the OMB3 site.....sorry but I couldn't resist.... their "Bag O' 50" sampler. 50 un-banded cigars for $49.95! I needed some cheaper cigars for my daily walks and thought, what the heck? Have not smoked any of them yet but they all look pretty good, seem pretty well constructed. Almost all Churchill in size and those look to be the same cigar, with a few torpedoes thrown most of them maduro-looking with a few more probably Habano wrapped. No Connies!
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic