Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
no answer on phone and email
1. Author: chef2421Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:41AM EST
I have been trying for days to call and have sent numerous emails. No one responds. Meanwhile, my cigars have not been received! What's going on????
2. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:42AM EST
How selfish can you be?
3. Author: tonygrazDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:59AM EST
Call 888-388-2683 and ask for help - try to talk to Franklin.
4. Author: SirKnightDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 12:09PM EST
Yeah, Franklin is the man to speak to to get things accomplished.
5. Author: jimbodogDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 12:13PM EST
That number does no go to CBID!
6. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 2:04PM EST
Umm, that's funny.
7. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 2:07PM EST
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
8. Author: Stogie1020Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 2:26PM EST
holy chit, he called!
9. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 2:47PM EST
I'm calling too. The real number though. 22 minutes so far, but who cares. I can do other things while I wait. Just checking on a backorder.
10. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 3:49PM EST
80 minutes and Shana is on it. Patience plus perseverance pays pretty pennies people. Sorry got alliterated.
11. Author: volpow61Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 5:52PM EST
Thats great still never got a response from multiple email and messages from three weeks ago. I understand have patience but three weeks? I mean at what point do you just think they dont care.
12. Author: volpow61Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 5:54PM EST
I had also noticed my service requests were closed and i never got a response. I find that pretty odd.
13. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:28PM EST
Call and wait is all I can say. They will take care of you.
14. Author: corey sellersDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:40PM EST
Izonfire is a representative of cigarbid PM him he can take care of your problems.
15. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 9:14PM EST
volpow61 wrote:
Thats great still never got a response from multiple email and messages from three weeks ago. I understand have patience but three weeks? I mean at what point do you just think they dont care.

volpow61 wrote:
I had also noticed my service requests were closed and i never got a response. I find that pretty odd.

We encountered a malfunction in the biometric verification system for the credit card transaction authorization when you attempted to utilize your VolPoW phone.
That, and we don't really care...
16. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 9:34PM EST
jimbodog wrote:
That number does no go to CBID!

1 post in 16 years.
were you happy before the pandemic?
are you related to Fenway Franks?
Anything else we can fix?
17. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:21PM EST
chef2421 wrote:
I have been trying for days to call and have sent numerous emails. No one responds. Meanwhile, my cigars have not been received! What's going on????

Ummm, you're wrong. They have been received.
Next time, order some better cigars...
18. Author: howardrsmith64Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:13AM EST
exactly 1 hour and 22 minutes the other day. last shipment they sent a weird box of thompson cigar co - cream coffee instead of the Rocky Twentieth - 2 emails and numerous attempts to reach a CSR NADA. Very disappointed I give these clowns way too much of my money. If your going to scheister me at least make the boxes comparable
19. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:28AM EST
It was probably an upgrade. Is english your native language ?
20. Author: LookisDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:31AM EST
Can confirm that calling and waiting the absurd amount of time indeed does take care of the problem. I waited something like 93 minutes, but everything that weirdly got cancelled is reshipping, and I got some money knocked off. I was beginning to question whether I was on hold with a dead line... but someone WILL pick up. Just set you phone down and do other stuff while you're on hold or something.
21. Author: steveO1984Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 1:18PM EST
Having same problem!
22. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 1:26PM EST
steveO1984 wrote:
Having same problem!

Was that cathartic?
23. Author: steveO1984Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 2:24PM EST
Just got off phone with Christy, very helpful! The wait is a little long, but the issue was taken care of. Thanks Christy for your HELP!!
24. Author: Mr.AybarDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 5:42PM EST
I still haven't got any answer and my first order was on May 26. Any help??

Thx in advance.
25. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 6:52PM EST
Mr.Aybar wrote:
I still haven't got any answer and my first order was on May 26. Any help??

Thx in advance.

Yes.
Kneel down and pray towards Mecca.

Allah Akbar!!!
26. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 9:17PM EST
I can't believe it but i feel like closing the noob border might make sense.
27. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 11:25PM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Perhaps a year too late...
28. Author: Mr.AybarDate: Sun, 6/7/2020, 8:57AM EST
Is it normal that shipping is so confusing and loooong?
29. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Sun, 6/7/2020, 9:11AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

RACIST!

OpelManta
30. Author: brando71Date: Mon, 6/29/2020, 9:56AM EST
I was a victim of the 888 call prank... a nice lady from some undisclosed Evangelical Church answered that they are not related to CigarBid and she asked if she could prey for me... I said "I'm fine, thanks"...

Please, give me a hand guys, I need to unblock a pending order.. is there an email or another number that I can reach? I would immensely appreciate your help!
31. Author: brando71Date: Mon, 6/29/2020, 10:07AM EST
Guys, I know that this is my second post ever... I would like to say a big thanks to whom can help me to resolve this matter!
32. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/29/2020, 11:01AM EST
Are you saying the prayers didn't help?

huh.

that's weird.

Would some "thoughts" help? I think that's the other thing people offer here.

If both thoughts AND prayers don't help.... man.... not much else that can be done. That's like the biggest weapons in every arsenal.

You could.... nah... no way... I mean....

maybe?...

nah.... it's too out there. WAYYYYYY too out there.

Ok.... I'm only telling you this because we've exhausted all logical options. But at the bottom of your screen is a link to "contact us".... I know... it's weird, I've never seen a link like that on any website ever either. Now stay with me.... don't click on it yet!!! Or you won't know what to do!. Read all the instructions completely before moving forward.

You're going to need to click on that link.
Then... on that page is a phone number. Now I know it isn't as useful as a phone number to a church... but we're already in "Plan B" stage. So try that number.

You'll probably be on hold. It seems like there's something weird going on in the world... I haven't been paying attention so I'm not sure what it is... probably aliens or something. Anyway, it's caused cbid to be a bit overwhelmed... so you'll likely be on hold (it's definitely aliens).

At about 20 min of being on hold, you have to come back to the forum and post a new thread, stating that you've been on hold 20 minutes. We'll all post on that thread and make fun of you. Don't worry, it's part of the process. Cbid customer service uses the forums to monitor how long people have been on hold, to decide which one to answer next.

If you're really interested in livening up your life, hang up after 20 min. Then call again. At 20 min the second time, post another thread.

If you're not feeling adventurous... stay on the line. At some point, maybe after 30 min. Maybe after 50 min. Maybe after 90 min... (like I said, aliens are invading or something) a nice lady will answer. Now this is important !!! Read this VERY VERY CAREFULLY

When the nice lady answers... I know you're going to be tempted... but don't tell her you're a Platinum member. That's going to send you off to the special customer service area.... you don't want to go there.

Do explain to her your problem. Obviously your order is blocked because they suspect you're one of the alien invaders or have covid or something.... So you need to convince them you're a human without coronavirus. So DO NOT cough into the phone. They'll immediately hang up if you do that. Take a picture of your open mouth... make sure you get it down there. This is a phone-based coronavirus test AND alien verification (the aliens don't have uvulas ... their home planet is much wetter than ours and they never developed them to protect their throats from the dust-borne ticks that will attach on the inside of your throat if you didn't have one)... so hold the phone camera really close in there while you ask her to unblock your order.

Once that's all done, your order will likely be shipped in a few weeks.. or months or something.
33. Author: BuckwheatDate: Mon, 6/29/2020, 11:13AM EST
If Victor's wonderful advise doesn't work you will have to escalate this to the highest authority in the land.

CALL THIS NUMBER (202) 224-2541 AND YELL ALLAHU AKBAR MF!

I wish you well in these difficult times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85OfgMpHvVA fog Beer
34. Author: brando71Date: Mon, 6/29/2020, 2:45PM EST
Nice answers... I see that most of you have a lot of times to prank. No solidarity it's ok... Have a nice day you all
35. Author: johnmorrisoniiiDate: Mon, 6/29/2020, 2:47PM EST
Took about an hour and 40 minutes but I got through and the service was stellar. Thanks, Amanda!
36. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/29/2020, 2:58PM EST
brando71 wrote:
Nice answers... I see that most of you have a lot of times to prank. No solidarity it's ok... Have a nice day you all

I bet he doesn't have a uvula....

Dude... I told you exactly what to do. Looks like it worked for Rutherport John Morrison III Esq.

Of course, he probably had one of his servants wait on hold all that time. Damn aristocrats.
37. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 6/29/2020, 3:40PM EST
I'm a little blocked up too.
Thoughts and prayers didn't move it. Too much solidarity.

what's that number again?
38. Author: YahyamghanemDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 1:17AM EST
victor809 wrote:
Are you saying the prayers didn't help?

huh.

that's weird.

Would some "thoughts" help? I think that's the other thing people offer here.

If both thoughts AND prayers don't help.... man.... not much else that can be done. That's like the biggest weapons in every arsenal.

You could.... nah... no way... I mean....

maybe?...

nah.... it's too out there. WAYYYYYY too out there.

Ok.... I'm only telling you this because we've exhausted all logical options. But at the bottom of your screen is a link to "contact us".... I know... it's weird, I've never seen a link like that on any website ever either. Now stay with me.... don't click on it yet!!! Or you won't know what to do!. Read all the instructions completely before moving forward.

You're going to need to click on that link.
Then... on that page is a phone number. Now I know it isn't as useful as a phone number to a church... but we're already in "Plan B" stage. So try that number.

You'll probably be on hold. It seems like there's something weird going on in the world... I haven't been paying attention so I'm not sure what it is... probably aliens or something. Anyway, it's caused cbid to be a bit overwhelmed... so you'll likely be on hold (it's definitely aliens).

At about 20 min of being on hold, you have to come back to the forum and post a new thread, stating that you've been on hold 20 minutes. We'll all post on that thread and make fun of you. Don't worry, it's part of the process. Cbid customer service uses the forums to monitor how long people have been on hold, to decide which one to answer next.

If you're really interested in livening up your life, hang up after 20 min. Then call again. At 20 min the second time, post another thread.

If you're not feeling adventurous... stay on the line. At some point, maybe after 30 min. Maybe after 50 min. Maybe after 90 min... (like I said, aliens are invading or something) a nice lady will answer. Now this is important !!! Read this VERY VERY CAREFULLY

When the nice lady answers... I know you're going to be tempted... but don't tell her you're a Platinum member. That's going to send you off to the special customer service area.... you don't want to go there.

Do explain to her your problem. Obviously your order is blocked because they suspect you're one of the alien invaders or have covid or something.... So you need to convince them you're a human without coronavirus. So DO NOT cough into the phone. They'll immediately hang up if you do that. Take a picture of your open mouth... make sure you get it down there. This is a phone-based coronavirus test AND alien verification (the aliens don't have uvulas ... their home planet is much wetter than ours and they never developed them to protect their throats from the dust-borne ticks that will attach on the inside of your throat if you didn't have one)... so hold the phone camera really close in there while you ask her to unblock your order.

Once that's all done, your order will likely be shipped in a few weeks.. or months or something.

Reading through Cbid forums and the old guys trying to "meme" by being overly sarcastic and rude is usually pretty cringey and unfunny. But this.. This is gold man. Also a big help. I've been trying to verify humans over the phone and had no idea how these companies do it.
39. Author: JadeRoseDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 8:33AM EST
You business is very important to us, however our 2 horribly overworked and under-appreciated Customer Service Ladies are with other customers at this time. Please wait on the line and your call will be answered in the order in which it was received. You are currently Customer # 14562967362. Approximate wait time is....7 years. Meanwhile please enjoy some lite jazz. We appreciate that you've chosen Cigarbid for your smoking needs. Thank you and go f*ck yourself.
40. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 11:53AM EST
I see a bright career in Jade's future.
41. Author: beachpricesDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 2:16PM EST
I was on the phone for an hour and 35 minutes before Amanda picked up. She found my problem and assured me my order would ship tomorrow. My ship day is Thursday and I had won an auction that had closed minutes before midnight on the day previous to my ship day. Invoicing started a few minutes too soon and missed my order.

I had sent an email to them two days ago, but I never got a response from CigarBid.

Amanda said they hired a new person, so maybe things will get better at customer service down the road.
42. Author: Stogie1020Date: Wed, 8/26/2020, 2:19PM EST
beachprices wrote:
I was on the phone for an hour and 35 minutes before Amanda picked up. She found my problem and assured me my order would ship tomorrow. My ship day is Thursday and I had won an auction that had closed minutes before midnight on the day previous to my ship day. Invoicing started a few minutes too soon and missed my order.

I had sent an email to them two days ago, but I never got a response from CigarBid.

Amanda said they hired a new person, so maybe things will get better at customer service down the road.

That's CelticBomber here on the forum. PM him with all your service related needs. He is really top notch, helped out quite a few of us.
43. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:54PM EST
beachprices wrote:

beach?
seriously, is that you?
12 years, beach...TWELVE YEARS!!!

you didn't write, you didn't call.
Your mother and I were worried sick...as if you give a chit.

I'd call you a son of a beach, but that would be self insulting.
And we already have a sob...one who does call and write regularly.
and we gave him your old room.
44. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:55PM EST
who's Amanda?
45. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 11:01PM EST
I've held it all in
God knows I tried
It's an awful awakenin'
In a country boy's life
Look in the mirror
In total surprise
At the hair on my shoulders
And the age in my eyes
46. Author: mrcrapsDate: Sat, 11/28/2020, 1:59PM EST
I've been having that problem all year and just recently tried again thru phone, email to resolve issue and no one responds or answers the phone. Help if you can.
47. Author: mrcrapsDate: Sat, 11/28/2020, 2:10PM EST
Good furking luck. - I've tried & tried through email and phone calls (not waiting on line to hear music over 20 minutes) so hung up. Love the message though: Your business is very important to us. Funny. I had black hair when I started these calls/messages, now my hair is white. Hope I can get an answer before I lose it all. Only wanted to knopw what I should do because they sent me the wrong cigars even though the confirmation and shipping container said what I ordered. Can anybody help before I lose all my hair?
48. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 11/28/2020, 2:26PM EST
Pm CelticBomber with your order number and problem he should be able to help. He helped me out and a few others a while back.
49. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 11/28/2020, 3:42PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
who's Amanda?

Amanda Lovenkiss
50. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 11/28/2020, 3:43PM EST
mrcraps wrote:
Good furking luck. - I've tried & tried through email and phone calls (not waiting on line to hear music over 20 minutes) so hung up. Love the message though: Your business is very important to us. Funny. I had black hair when I started these calls/messages, now my hair is white. Hope I can get an answer before I lose it all. Only wanted to knopw what I should do because they sent me the wrong cigars even though the confirmation and shipping container said what I ordered. Can anybody help before I lose all my hair?

Seems like you've dealt with a lotta schitt mister...
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic