Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev2345NextLast
During Friday’s White House Protests, Trump Was Taken To Underground Bunker
151. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:21PM EST
Potus responded to cbid forum to this opening post:

"Well, it was a false report. I wasn't [there]. I went down during the day and I was there for a tiny little short period of time and it was much more for an inspection,"

"There was no problem during the day. The problem -- I saw Leland [Vitter] got whacked pretty good, but that was during the night. And, this problem, these problems are during the night -- not during the day."

"And, I read about it like [it was] a big thing. There was never a problem. We never had a problem. Nobody ever came close to giving us a problem,"
"all for inspection" because "someday [he] may need it."

"would be a good time to go down [and] take a look."

On his testicular fortitude he said:

"Well, my response is simple: most religious leaders loved it," Trump noted, citing positive reactions from Franklin Graham and others

"And, it's on the other side that didn't like it. You know, the opposition party, as the expression goes.
They burned down the church the day before. I heard how nice and wonderful the protesters were over there. Really?
Then why did they burn down the church the day before?"

On offending the delicate sensibilities of the arsonists, vandals and Democrats he said:

"It was very fast. I think it was very symbolic. I did hold up a Bible. I think that's a good thing, not a bad thing. And, many religious leaders loved it,"
"Why wouldn't they love it? I'm standing in front of a church that went through trauma."
End quote

Indeed, at least a "symbol"of the precious bride of Christ was attacked and that her nursery in the capital!
She will be symbolically stood with by those with such a heart to care (if only symbolically) for the bride of our Savior

Law and order.
Protest, coup or plague.
I may not always say God bless America but I will always say
Father bless the bride of your Son and this temporary place of pilgrimage ,America for your names sake.
152. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:33PM EST
And on hiding in the bunker, and people calling him a coward;

“I did Nazi that coming”
153. Author: fiddler898Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:34PM EST
"Most religious leaders loved it?" a) No we didn’t. b) How would he know? When was the last time he went to church?
154. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:36PM EST
Ya gotta admit, it was real nice of Dg to believe all of that. I suspect he's the only one who does.

There's already been statements contradicting almost all of it.
155. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:37PM EST
Oh, and Trump said he was not hiding in the bunker. He was “inspecting it”.

Along with his testicles I reckon....
156. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:40PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Ya gotta admit, it was real nice of Dg to believe all of that. I suspect he's the only one who does.

There's already been statements contradicting almost all of it.

He doesn’t believe it. He’s just selling it for sport.

He knows it makes the intellectuals heads explode when the confront that level of formidable stupidity.

He prolly coughs on people in public just to see them react....
157. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:41PM EST
TW sprays on peoples... Mellow
158. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:04PM EST
I like to spray.
159. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:06PM EST
Ok, I’m going to drink on a Wednesday....
160. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:26PM EST
fiddler898 wrote:
"Most religious leaders loved it?" a) No we didn’t. b) How would he know? When was the last time he went to church?

when Caren smaahtens up and throws me out, you simply must do the honors when I get remarried.
This time breakfast is on me.
161. Author: fiddler898Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:41PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
when Caren smaahtens up and throws me out, you simply must do the honors when I get remarried.
This time breakfast is on me.

Sorry, but the only person who would marry you once Caren throws you out is Caren. And yes, I’ll do the honors, complete with the chuppa. 🍸
162. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:43PM EST
I love chalupas....
163. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:45PM EST
same thing, only different
164. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:47PM EST
Mazel Tov!
165. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 7:00PM EST
rfenst wrote:
Mazel Tov!

it didn't happen yet!
you got schpilkes?
166. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 10:41PM EST
I think bunker boi was awkward and holding the Bible upside down because he was scared. I don’t know if it’s because he had a bible and was close to a church or if he just knew common folk were close by
167. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 10:42PM EST
It might have been burning his hand.
168. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 10:49PM EST
Bet it smelled like sulfur
169. Author: borndead1Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 12:31AM EST
MACS wrote:
Yeah... all you loudmouths that want to talk crap ain't never had lead flying near you anywhere but the gun range.

Shut your pitiful cake holes... Unless you've actually been in a situation where you had to run for a bunker.

These riots and looting do NOTHING but make matters worse. You want to peacefully protest? I support you. You want to loot and riot... I hope you get shot in your stupid face.

Would you have said the same thing to the Boston Tea Party? A bunch of rich white dudes wearing disguises and destroying private property?
170. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 1:18AM EST
East India Trading co had no ties to the Crown 👀
171. Author: Burner02Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 6:45AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
They did use military maneuvers. I didn’t say anything about what the guard or anyone else was wearing (etc). You chose to argue with something I didn’t say to prove what I did say wrong. That only proves it to yourself.

If expanding what I was saying is for clarity let me clarify. It wasn’t what I was saying.

Pointing out your sensationalism.
172. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 7:39AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
East India Trading co had no ties to the Crown 👀

I'm pretty sure Gurkha was involved - anyway I'll try to smoke one of those EIT Co. cigars today.
173. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 8:41AM EST
Burner02 wrote:
Pointing out your sensationalism.

Not really but if it makes you happy.
174. Author: Burner02Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 11:03AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Not really but if it makes you happy.

Maybe embellishment works for you.
175. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 11:38AM EST
I am happy too.
176. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 12:47PM EST
Me too. It makes me smile when folks argue something I didn’t say.
177. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 1:58PM EST
You prolly meant it though and were being passive aggressive.
178. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 2:14PM EST
Poor hungry HD.

Maybe one of the elites in SF will let you sniff their doggy bag from their last in-restaurant meal....
179. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 2:56PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
You prolly meant it though and were being passive aggressive.

True true. Want a snickers?
180. Author: delta1Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 3:19PM EST
yes please
181. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 10:29PM EST
#20 and #22...I just had a feeling when I wrote my post that you both thought idiotic..

I was going with my version of logic when saying the criminal behavior that followed several hours of peaceful protesting looked more like far right wing efforts to discredit thousands of Americans who were being advocates for equal justice...you guys thought I was off my rocker.

Twitter now says that a White Supremacist group created a fake account posing as leftist creeps Antifa and called for violence to follow honorable protests.

The organization behind the fake account was identified by Twitter as Identity Evropa, founded in Virginia in 2016 with designs on recruiting college aged white men and "transforming them into the fashionable new face of white nationalism".

PS- they are Nazi loving and anti Capitalism, and they aren't the only ones with motives to discredit attempts to heal racial division in America.
182. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 10:46PM EST
I was saddened that what the teedubbya posted in the 1st amendment thread went unnoticed.

teedubbya wrote:
They will be fine if they wear the kill whitey face masks Identity Evropa distributed.

183. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 10:50PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
I was saddened that what the teedubbya posted in the 1st amendment thread went unnoticed.

I ignored it so as not to cause you further embarrassment...I assumed you misspelled Europe again.
184. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 10:51PM EST
In other words my wit exceeded your dim

I love comedy only I get, especially my own. I really like me.
185. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 10:54PM EST
good luck to both of you.

see ya tomorrow.
186. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 10:55PM EST
Lol
187. Author: Burner02Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 7:29AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
#20 and #22...I just had a feeling when I wrote my post that you both thought idiotic..

I was going with my version of logic when saying the criminal behavior that followed several hours of peaceful protesting looked more like far right wing efforts to discredit thousands of Americans who were being advocates for equal justice...you guys thought I was off my rocker.

Twitter now says that a White Supremacist group created a fake account posing as leftist creeps Antifa and called for violence to follow honorable protests.

The organization behind the fake account was identified by Twitter as Identity Evropa, founded in Virginia in 2016 with designs on recruiting college aged white men and "transforming them into the fashionable new face of white nationalism".

PS- they are Nazi loving and anti Capitalism, and they aren't the only ones with motives to discredit attempts to heal racial division in America.

Be very careful Frank, one of your teammates will criticize you for referencing Twitter. Maybe a video or pics will support your claim.

Let's say what you are claiming is true in that some White Supremacist are inciting some of the current unrest and rioting. In your opinion, who is being most successful in their efforts? White Supremacist? Antifa? Or maybe foreign intervention from China, Russia or Iran?

As far as Evropa, never heard of them. Who is the money man behind them? George Soros? Oh wait, George already has his funds earmarked.

Or is this an attempt to shift the blame on who is really responsible?

188. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:23AM EST
Burner02 wrote:
Be very careful Frank, one of your teammates will criticize you for referencing Twitter. Maybe a video or pics will support your claim.

Let's say what you are claiming is true in that some White Supremacist are inciting some of the current unrest and rioting. In your opinion, who is being most successful in their efforts? White Supremacist? Antifa? Or maybe foreign intervention from China, Russia or Iran?

As far as Evropa, never heard of them. Who is the money man behind them? George Soros? Oh wait, George already has his funds earmarked.

Or is this an attempt to shift the blame on who is really responsible

The criminals posing as protest attendees are likely local and there may be some american outsiders. Did you watch DMV's link a couple day's ago?
It is realy worth the whole 2 minutes.

https://youtu.be/JfSKJOow-LE
189. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:27AM EST
Burner02 wrote:

Or is this an attempt to shift the blame on who is really responsible?

peaceful protests have been infiltrated for decades. What I recall from experiences when students began the peaceful rebellion to correct America's policies in Southeast Asia makes me suspect right wing subversion to make liberal efforts look evil...it's my normal paradigm, my normal reaction in these situations, especially when the power is to the right at the time(s). Hence my posts used as examples about Tommy The Traveler who worked a few miles from where I was in the very early 70's.

You may very well be correct, your innate views might be sharper in this instance we have before us. I'm willing to consider it.

But we likely agree that whether the looters and thieves are far right infiltrators, far left subversives, or just common apolitical criminals using the distraction to their advantage, they are criminals. Where we disagree is I feel they are criminals with a far right agenda, you suspect the opposite.

No problem. It's American made.
190. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:29AM EST
Black flag operations are not only conducted by libs. Cons are smart too.
191. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 11:00AM EST
^ yup
192. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 11:10AM EST
I'm doing it here
193. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 11:27AM EST
Doing it, and doing it, and doing it well.
194. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 9:42PM EST
obrigado
195. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 6:53AM EST
rfenst wrote:
The criminals posing as protest attendees are likely local and there may be some american outsiders. Did you watch DMV's link a couple day's ago?
It is realy worth the whole 2 minutes.

https://youtu.be/JfSKJOow-LE

Robert, yes I have viewed the link and what I saw was two non blacks dressed in black tagging BLM and an upset black female telling them they did not have the right because they were not black. There is not enough to determine their affiliation in this case. You may feel they are far right and I feel there is a better chance they are far left. As far as foreign intervention I believe that is/will be via the enterweb rather than a lot of bodies on the ground unless one of those foreign entities is responsible for funding Antifa. And that could be the case along with George S.
196. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 6:59AM EST
anyone have the mailing address for antifa headquarters?
197. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 8:11AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
peaceful protests have been infiltrated for decades. What I recall from experiences when students began the peaceful rebellion to correct America's policies in Southeast Asia makes me suspect right wing subversion to make liberal efforts look evil...it's my normal paradigm, my normal reaction in these situations, especially when the power is to the right at the time(s). Hence my posts used as examples about Tommy The Traveler who worked a few miles from where I was in the very early 70's.

You may very well be correct, your innate views might be sharper in this instance we have before us. I'm willing to consider it.

But we likely agree that whether the looters and thieves are far right infiltrators, far left subversives, or just common apolitical criminals using the distraction to their advantage, they are criminals. Where we disagree is I feel they are criminals with a far right agenda, you suspect the opposite.

No problem. It's American made.

I will defer to your knowledge on the ant-war protest, that was more of an east and west coast event than a southern thing. There were some protest but nothing like the rest of the country.

I agree that the looters and rioters are criminals and further, should be prosecuted, whenever possible. I don’t have a problem with the protesters nor their cause. I have notice on news footage many, many whites are involved in the protest and the rioting/violence. Not so much in the looting.

I realize there is always the possibility of infiltration in these type events. I’m basing my current opinion on the far right’s lack of involvement at this point based on what was reported by the SPLC last week. If that changes then I can change my opinion. And by the way, I come a lot closer to believing them than MSNBC, CNN, and/or Twitter. And by the way, after doing a little research I will even concede that there is a far right group named Evropa.

One thing that I’m certain of, is that the left gives the far right way too much credit. Any individual that hates an entire race because of skin color cannot be overly intelligent. I’m completely surprised the left is not blaming their failed cities on the far right. Seems like a missed opportunity.
198. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 8:24AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
anyone have the mailing address for antifa headquarters?

Check with George; he has it.
199. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 8:25AM EST
most won't believe me, but I don't even know the channel number on my Comcast cable for MSNBC! Same for Fox and CNN...though I know they are all in the 840 to 855 range cuz I click through them looking for The Weather Channel and the Sports networks.

I stupidly did not recognize SPLC at first, so searched "splc and evropa" and saw the brief description I had used about Evropa but much more.
didn't finish reading it but will...
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/identity-evropaamerican-identity-movement
200. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 8:25AM EST
Burner02 wrote:
Check with George; he has it.

I was being a wizearse
FirstPrev2345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic