Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Life is short, make it sweet 500
51. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:11AM EST
I heard this might be the new 500 now.
52. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:11AM EST
Holy carp im sweaty.

Wheels done on camper. Electric tongue jack wasn't working, had to hand crank it onto the truck. So I'm working on that now. Opened it up, totally flooded with water. Drilled a drain hole in the gearbox and pulled the motor. Taking it apart to see if I can unstuck it.
53. Author: SmokeMonkeyDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:28AM EST
I sure could use an electric tongue jack right about now.
54. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:31AM EST
SmokeMonkey wrote:
I sure could use an electric tongue jack right about now.

Like this?
https://www.amazon.com/RedSonics-Electric-Vibrator-Clitoral-Stimulate/dp/B01N1QSWQT
55. Author: Ram27Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:39AM EST
Howdy gang enjoy the day .ram27bat
56. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:40AM EST
^Yeah... if you wanna trick people into looking at stuff, you really should change the url.
57. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:46AM EST
MACS wrote:
^Yeah... if you wanna trick people into looking at stuff, you really should change the url.

I mean... I wasn't really trying to trick anyone. I figured if clit was in the name they would be more interested....

When was the last time you refused to click on a url with "clit" in the address?
58. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 11:20AM EST
victor809 wrote:
I mean... I wasn't really trying to trick anyone. I figured if clit was in the name they would be more interested....

When was the last time you refused to click on a url with "clit" in the address?

almost never have had to.
59. Author: JadeRoseDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 11:23AM EST
victor809 wrote:

I peeked
60. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 12:03PM EST
Got the motor unstuck, wired it back up and bolted it onto the gearbox.

No load functioned fine but started jacking off the ball and a pin that connects the gearbox to the shaft sheared off. Tore the box open again and punched the pin out. Ground down a bolt and welded to the keeper block, then heat treated and reinstalled.

Now it works.

Took the camper out for a spin to make sure everything worked. Brakes aren't great but they're past their service life, I put this set on around 07-08 and they're pretty well worn out. Not spending any money on this camper, so they'll just have to do. It's just under 6k lbs, so my truck can stop it on flatland just fine, wouldn't take it into mountains tho.

All the lights work, rolls well, truck seemed to do well with the load so we're ready to go.
61. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 12:19PM EST
Load. Hehe
62. Author: Ram27Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 12:53PM EST
.........jacking off the ball. 🤯
63. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 1:09PM EST
Lol
64. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 1:09PM EST
Tore the box open
65. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 1:53PM EST
My boat trailer didn't even have brakes... and I am 98.2% sure it should have. Anything over 1500 lbs, I believe.
66. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 2:43PM EST
Tore apart the front end of my mower, its got like 15 degrees toe out, and mostly turns the inside wheel and the outside (the one that does most of the turning) doesn't move much.

Everything's so worn out, replacement is needed but at nearly $500 for a full front end overhaul I opted to drill/sleeve and weld the oblong holes, put a small bend in each tie rod to shorten them, and reassembled.

Its not perfect but should last a while. Still got a bit of toe out but its not as bad. Eliminated 75% of the steering slop.
67. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 3:18PM EST
Punched the pin out lol.
68. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 3:52PM EST
need to send my wife to danm for an overhaul...make her nearly good as new...

don't nobody show this to Kelly
69. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 4:38PM EST
delta1 wrote:

How much hush money you got? It better be enough.
70. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 4:40PM EST
I ain't no snitch.

No judgement though, macs. You've got a retirement to consider
71. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 4:48PM EST
delta1 wrote:

Sounds like he'll drill, sleeve and weld the oblong holes....
72. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 4:49PM EST
Tryna pay off my house so I can buy the boat I really want... Al should be happy to help... he gets to fish with me sometimes. I'm responsible for his first yellowtail, and I got video evidence.
73. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 5:10PM EST
Pork tenderloin rubbed and fridged for 2 days.

On the grill now almost done.
74. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:01PM EST
Ate the whole damn thing. Wife n boy had a few slices off the thin side, I ate the big half.

Side of roasted taters and unsweetened applesauce.

That was a fantastic meal.
75. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:14PM EST
I'll help you out MACS...Ima start setting aside the aluminum cans and plastic bottles right now...
76. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:43PM EST
^^HA!

I made some pork chops in the sous vide, then seared them in a cast iron pan in olive oil/butter. Oh muh gawd! Wife made a fresh vegetable salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, corn, avocado and some oil/lemon juice/salt/pepper.

Aside from the chops being a little salty... dinner was slap yo momma good.
77. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:53PM EST
Ever use a torch after sous vide? Did gerbil get you hooked on it?
78. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 7:46PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Ever use a torch after sous vide? Did gerbil get you hooked on it?

I don't have a torch, but if it wasn't windy I'd likely have used the sear burner on my grill. I don't think the Gerbs got me on the sous vide... but he may have. I'm pretty sure it was youtube.
79. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 7:57PM EST
Gerbil got me started. I use a torch cause I like fire.
80. Author: Ram27Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 7:59PM EST
Evening and greeting from Horsham, PA peeps. Enjoying a cheap cigar on the patio. 😉
81. Author: Ram27Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:02PM EST
Any good movies or series on Amazon or Netflix? 🤔
Right now just started The Professor on Showtime.
82. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:25PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Gerbil got me started. I use a torch cause I like fire.

You need a dab rig...
83. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:32PM EST
Much more optimistic tonight, watered the garden and finally the corn is beginning to come up. Been awful dry here with any rain just minimal. Looks like a dry week next week. Heard it is very dry in Maine as well.
84. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 9:57PM EST
Went camping grocery shopping. Attempted to go around 1300 but traffic was so bad I turned around and went home.

Even at 9pm, place was packed like noon on a holiday weekend.

Still lots of bare shelves. TP aisle still bare.

Bottled water wasn't even on the shelves, just left on the pallet in the aisle.

Got enough for our trip minus smores, they were out of graham crackers. Got some Klondike bars for the boy instead.
85. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:08PM EST
Cold here for this time of year. High of 70 predicted for tomorrow and 76 for Sunday. Then it's 80's and 90's for the forseeable future.
86. Author: NumismaniacDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:16PM EST
Low is 70 now and back to 92 tomorrow and most likely a few degrees of heat index from the humidity. Often stays that way all summer, actually even hotter, we may have a short cool spell that is often called "Blackberry Winter", sometime over the next few weeks, but it will only last a few days.

Don't be bad! I was saying that before everything got crazy!!!!

Between the crazy stuff, a funeral and every day life, haven't had much time for the internet. Hope everyone has been well.

Good to see that Ron is home.
87. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 12:24AM EST
Numismaniac wrote:

Don't be bad! I was saying that before everything got crazy!!!!

I should have listened to you Numi.
Now I have no one to blame but myself.

I’m sorry...
88. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 12:26AM EST
Man, a chili dog would really hit the spot... Mellow
89. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 2:51AM EST
izonfire wrote:
Man, a chili dog would really hit the spot... Mellow

You mean a coney island dog.
90. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 7:41AM EST
Morning everyone.
91. Author: tonygrazDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 7:42AM EST
Brings back fond memories of such hot dogs from the Coney Island Lunch on Bank Street in Waterbury, CT. They were the best and I even managed to get the recipe, but despite many adjustments to the recipe the sauce is not the same. Maybe it's just a good old times thing or maybe things just ain't as good as they were.
92. Author: danmdevriesDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 9:12AM EST
Happy Saturday fellas
93. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 9:39AM EST
Morning folks.
Just got back from Aldi on a fruit run. Two kinds of green grapes ($.99 per pound) and two large cartons of large strawberries (only $.99 each) perfectly ripe for today only. But, The real reason I went was to get a two pound bag of extra-large frozen blueberries (I screwed up not buying Thursday) and some ready made dough pie shells. Ddn't think we had enough room in the freezer, but we do. Blueberry pie, smoothies, some kind of mixed berry pies are on the menu for the next year. Got psyched out because I thought I grabbed the last bag until I noticed they had more elswhere in the store. Still feels good.
94. Author: Ram27Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 10:05AM EST
Howdy Dowdy peeps. ram27bat
95. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 10:08AM EST
Morning gents

3 mile jog and then got on the trimmer and cut our ditch and also cut around the pond . Fixing to go eat some Mexican for lunch and to Publix . Then back to cutting our place and then I have to cut MILs place across the street. Hopefully the rain will hold off so I can get it done.
96. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 10:15AM EST
Damn. I’m still laying in bed. I might self pleasure then clean out a freezer I’ve been using as a beer refrigerator but hasn’t been working right lately. Then I’ll self pleasure again maybe.
97. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 10:34AM EST
You gonna use your other hand the second time just for a little strange.
98. Author: victor809Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 10:40AM EST
Skipped the pool today. Gonna get fat.

Just chilling with the dogs.

I've come to the conclusion the new one is really dumb. He's nice and means well.... But man he's dumb.
99. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 10:52AM EST
What is his cigarbid name?
100. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 11:01AM EST
Corey no. My right hand is pretty and all but it’s just a little too radical for me.
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic