Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Wait Times
1. Author: JIDO1960Date: Fri, 7/31/2020, 2:02PM EST
Try calling Cigar bid !!!!!
Yesterday 25 min wait nobody home !!
Today 20 min wait still nobody home what is going on ?????
2. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 7/31/2020, 2:08PM EST
JIDO1960 wrote:

Lots of problems apparent in the other post like yours. Read some of them to get ideas what to do. This forum doesn't appear to be able to help you.
3. Author: PalamaDate: Fri, 7/31/2020, 2:11PM EST
rfenst wrote:
Lots of problems apparent in the post like yours. Read some of them to get ideas what to do.

The Cliff Notes version would say:

PM CelticBomber.

I, personally, haven't had to contact him for any issues with an order but it's been said that he's helped many, many nOObs with their issues.
4. Author: illinichaserDate: Fri, 7/31/2020, 2:31PM EST
JIDO1960 wrote:

Nick!!!! Great to see you around old friend!!

Yeah, you're gonna catch heck here, because there are like 500 threads for cigar bid issues. COVID has them short resources, lots of sales and CS just completely over whelmed. Wait time of an hour plus.

But, if you are trying to call cs, because you're low. . . Herfing

5. Author: RamirezDate: Sun, 8/2/2020, 4:27AM EST
ALL OF A SUDDEN. CIGARBID SUCKS. IT TAKES OVER 3 WEEKS TO PROCESS ANYTHING AND THEY DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR EMAILS. ITS GONE TO POT. DID THEY RECENTLY LOSE A VETERAN EMPLOYEE WHO SECRETLY RAN EVERYTHING. IS THERE SOME YOUNG SNOT NOSE PUNK DOING HIS JOB POORLY?
6. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 8/2/2020, 6:50AM EST
PM CelticBomber with your order info and concerns and he should be able to make it right.
7. Author: JadeRoseDate: Sun, 8/2/2020, 11:33AM EST
Well, I'll be damned. Howdy Nick!
8. Author: Stogie1020Date: Sun, 8/2/2020, 4:32PM EST
Ramirez wrote:
ALL OF A SUDDEN. CIGARBID SUCKS. IT TAKES OVER 3 WEEKS TO PROCESS ANYTHING AND THEY DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR EMAILS. ITS GONE TO POT. DID THEY RECENTLY LOSE A VETERAN EMPLOYEE WHO SECRETLY RAN EVERYTHING. IS THERE SOME YOUNG SNOT NOSE PUNK DOING HIS JOB POORLY?

I bet CBid CS reps figured out how to turn off their Caps Lock...
9. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 8/4/2020, 8:04PM EST
Rameriaz JUST MADE SANDANEEEESTAS L.I.S.T.

FOREVER
10. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 8/4/2020, 8:34PM EST
Rameriaz JUST MADE SANDANEEEESTAS L.I.S.T.

FOREVER
11. Author: BarbaraDate: Wed, 8/5/2020, 2:02PM EST
I received what appeared to be another customer's order. I phoned, was on hold for thirty minutes without an answer. I emailed on Monday and received no response. I have just contacted my credit card company to run a chargeback.
Someone received my very large order.
12. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 8/5/2020, 2:04PM EST
Just send the cigars to Ram... he'll take care of everything... Mellow
13. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 8/5/2020, 6:43PM EST
Barbara wrote:
I received what appeared to be another customer's order. I phoned, was on hold for thirty minutes without an answer. I emailed on Monday and received no response. I have just contacted my credit card company to run a chargeback.
Someone received my very large order.

Well that totally sucks! Brick wall

I don’t think anyone on this forum can help you other than CelticBomber. Anxious
14. Author: BuckyB93Date: Wed, 8/5/2020, 7:07PM EST
I can sympathize with you. I'm waiting for age verification to come through on a recent order. I'd try to send Celtic a PM but I can't figure out how to attach a picture to verify my age. It's cost me one of my legs so far.

On the bright side, I'll be able to apply for a placard that will allow me to park in one of those special parking spots for the handicap.
15. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 8/5/2020, 7:17PM EST
P.O.O.R.

CELTIC
16. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 8/5/2020, 10:01PM EST
fu(k Celtic...poor one-legged Bucky!
17. Author: BarbaraDate: Thu, 8/6/2020, 9:26AM EST
I just received confirmation that my credit card company has credited my account and will now await a response from CBid.
18. Author: BarbaraDate: Thu, 8/6/2020, 9:30AM EST
Some years ago, there was a very nice woman who appeared to moderate these forums. I do not recall her name, but she always seemed ready to facilitate any problems noted in the forum. Was she displaced when ownership changed?
19. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 8/6/2020, 9:37AM EST
I heard she was banned... Mellow
20. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 8/6/2020, 2:28PM EST
Mom didn’t get banned, and Drafter sure as hell never saw her teets...
21. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 1:49PM EST
Barbara wrote:
Some years ago, there was a very nice woman who appeared to moderate these forums. I do not recall her name, but she always seemed ready to facilitate any problems noted in the forum. Was she displaced when ownership changed?

That was Trish... she died.... thanks for bringing up bad memories... you've ruined Christmas...
22. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:00PM EST
poor, poor Trish... Sad
23. Author: BarbaraDate: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:00PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
That was Trish... she died.... thanks for bringing up bad memories... you've ruined Christmas...

I am very sorry to hear of her passing. She was always a delight. We spoke often for several years.

I sent a certified letter to Tom Hayes regarding the lack of response to customer concerns at CBid. It is most peculiar as CS at Swedish Match/Scandinavian Tobacco's other U.S. internet sites is quite responsive

Tom Hayes: became president of the US Division of Swedish Match as of last Saturday, August 1st.

24. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:17PM EST
you still ruined Christmas...
25. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:17PM EST
Barbara wrote:

I sent a certified letter to Tom Hayes regarding the lack of response to customer concerns at CBid. It is most peculiar as CS at Swedish Match/Scandinavian Tobacco's other U.S. internet sites is quite responsive

Tom Hayes: became president of the US Division of Swedish Match as of last Saturday, August 1st.

I don't think anyone reads snail mail any longer.
26. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:25PM EST
What makes you think Barbara is a snail?
27. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:28PM EST
when I was like 10 years old my dad was still a licensed minister and some old lady called the house and I answered and she said "we're in a bit of a pinch and we need someone to marry my daughter this weekend"... i took a long pause and said "ok, well, he's already married to my mom, but thanks for inquiring i guess"...

i hung up but they called back and talked to an adult...
28. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:35PM EST
that slut..!! Mad
29. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 2:51PM EST
Barbara if you know Trish then I guess you must be a good egg, I’ll let you in on a forum secret. The owner of CBid is named Dave and he really takes it personal like to help out longtime forum members here in tough spots. Call and ask for Dave, tell him you’re friends with Jaderose from the forum and what your issues are. He’ll get you straightened out!

(214) 914-3337
30. Author: illinichaserDate: Fri, 8/7/2020, 3:38PM EST
Barbara wrote:
I am very sorry to hear of her passing. She was always a delight. We spoke often for several years.

Dang, look at you name dropping. You are for sure to achieve your results with a certified letter. No way that gets tossed aside with all of Tom's(yeah, we on a first name basis) letters.

In the next platinum members meeting, I'll be sure to as Tom about the letter for you.
31. Author: illinichaserDate: Fri, 8/7/2020, 7:18PM EST
I just want to point out that Nick just dropped this turd then ran. Didn’t stick around to talk to old friends or nuttin. He probably still owes a poker 5’er or something
32. Author: BarbaraDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 12:04PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Barbara if you know Trish then I guess you must be a good egg, I’ll let you in on a forum secret.
Are you always this childish?

33. Author: BarbaraDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 12:07PM EST
illinichaser wrote:
You are for sure to achieve your results with a certified letter. No way that gets tossed aside with all of Tom's letters.
One never knows.
34. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 1:58PM EST
PM CelticBomber he can help you out with any issues. He will need your order info and complaint .He will get the problems taken care of.
35. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 2:41PM EST
corey sellers wrote:
PM CelticBomber he can help you out with any issues. He will need your order info and complaint .He will get the problems took care of.

Frank... Corey is not gud wif werds!!
36. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 2:42PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
fu(k Celtic...poor one-legged Bucky!

Again?! I really don't want to revisit your basement. Took me forever to tunnel out. whip
37. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 2:43PM EST
MACS wrote:
Frank... Corey is not gud wif werds!!

Remember, Corey is from Georgia. That sentence was about as good as it gets. Gonz
38. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 2:45PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Again?! I really don't want to revisit your basement. Took me forever to tunnel out. whip

Oh, so that’s why you were “missing” for 4 years! Anxious
39. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 3:12PM EST
True True Conan
40. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 3:17PM EST
I ain't edumacated like you folks.
41. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 4:22PM EST
It ain’t the edumacation that matters Corey.
It’s whatchya got in yer heart that really matters.

And whatchya got locked in your basement...
42. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 4:26PM EST
izonfire wrote:
It’s whatchya got in yer heart that really matters.

So very true.
43. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 4:27PM EST
I took care of the problem.
44. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 7:32PM EST
corey sellers wrote:
I took care of the problem.

spoken like a college guy.
45. Author: Plowboy221Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 7:36PM EST
Rumor is Joe Biden took over the customer service department, and is so confused he can’t remember how to pick up the phone.
46. Author: Plowboy221Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 7:48PM EST
Barbara wrote:
Are you always this childish?

PM me a pic of your cans,

Wheel

47. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sun, 8/9/2020, 3:58PM EST
Plowboy221 wrote:
PM me a pic of your cans,

Wheel

Post of the year candidate!
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic