Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
NYT Op Ed: Voting by Mail Is Crucial for Democracy
51. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 4:17PM EST
Two or three days ago, he encouraged Florida's mail in voting.
52. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 7:07PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
If vote by mail is so evil why is Trump's campaign robo-calling people urging them to vote by mail? Does no one see a problem with the entire country gathering at their local polling places on the same day during a PANDEMIC? We are now on track for 300,000 deaths by December if things don't get better.

Shouldn’t be any problem going to the polling places if they wear a mask.
53. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 7:09PM EST
It’s crucial for fraud.
54. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 7:19PM EST
fear of fraud, you mean.

or the 280 actual cases of mail or impersonating fraud since 1988 in DMV's Heritage Foundation link, or whatever that group is called?
55. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 9:21PM EST
Kayne West...just what we need...
A diagnosed ...BIPOLAR LOUDMOUTH...

TO REPLACE A NARCISSISTIC CHEETO...
Who has done a lot of good things for the USA....

WHO DIDNT FOLLOW THROUGH on my grandfathered greenlight order from Obama, Biden and Comey...

I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP...HANDS DOWN
56. Author: Smooth lightDate: Sat, 8/8/2020, 9:32PM EST
Mail in no way , absentee we got use correctly. No huss no fuss if you anit got the time don't vote! The post office are to worried thill shoot each other to get the mail inn's delivery on time🤗
57. Author: Plowboy221Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 9:51PM EST
Larry Flynt 2020
58. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 8/8/2020, 10:07PM EST
Smooth light wrote:
Mail in no way , absentee we got use correctly. No huss no fuss if you anit got the time don't vote! The post office are to worried thill shoot each other to get the mail inn's delivery on time🤗

did you mean to post this in the "what made me drunk" thread?
59. Author: BuckyB93Date: Sun, 8/9/2020, 11:42AM EST
fiddy NINE!
60. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 8/9/2020, 7:21PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
fiddy NINE!

is that even a thing?
61. Author: delta1Date: Sun, 8/9/2020, 8:06PM EST
Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington—these 5 states conducted their elections using a vote-by-mail system exclusively...for many elections, without problems...

here are the other states that allow no excuse required mail in voting: Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming (28 states)

so the vast majority of Americans have been able to vote my mail without massive widespread fraud...

Trump is stoking fear...again...trying to cast suspicions on the upcoming elections that he seems to be afraid he will lose
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic