Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Borat 2
1. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Sun, 10/25/2020, 4:20PM EST
Um.... ouch. Prime viewing this afternoon.

When I retuck my shirt, I always lay down too.

A Texas size bounty on Cohan?
2. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 10/25/2020, 4:29PM EST
That's not the name of the movie...

Y
O
U

I.D.J.I.T. BOYEEEEEEeeEeeeeEeeeeeEee

ThaE rEAl name of the movie is:

"Borat SUBSEQUENT MOVIEFILM"

WHICH I THINK IS F**K.I.N.G. HILARIOUS!!!!

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

8TRACK DUMBO BOYEEEE 😘😘😘😘😘😜😜😜😜😜
3. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 10/25/2020, 4:36PM EST
His wife, Isla Fisher, is smokin' hot. Other than that, I got nothing nice to say.
4. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Sun, 10/25/2020, 8:15PM EST
MACS wrote:
His wife, Isla Fisher, is smokin' hot. Other than that, I got nothing nice to say.

In this move, he’s much less funny if you are a Republican. Angel

Maybe I should have posted this one in politics.
5. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 10/25/2020, 8:49PM EST
#2 was a roughin'....but I know you can take it...😬😬😬lol
6. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Sun, 10/25/2020, 9:01PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
#2 was a roughin'....but I know you can take it...😬😬😬lol

No worries, Jonesie.
7. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 10/25/2020, 9:54PM EST
not a Republican household here, and read a great review yesterday morning, so watched last night. but wife and I thought it was really tough to watch all the way through.
Yeah, I get it, the scenes of hicks singing along (again) with antisemitic songs snaps you back into reality so scary it's almost funny, allowing people who have very little in common with me to expose their gullibility...was done better the first time.

For me, it was a grind to make it to the end.

Loved Rudy G though.
8. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 10/26/2020, 3:45PM EST
I can see people getting bored with this style of humor...

kinda hard to freshen pin the tail on the donkey hundreds of times...

especially if the donkeys are people with whom you relate

wonder if it's choice of targets or gullibility of a subset of folks...prolly the former
9. Author: rfenstDate: Mon, 10/26/2020, 4:31PM EST
My 13-year old inner self can't wait to watch the movie. Borat is hilarious. I did watch the Rudy thing and think it was funny.

Rudy sez it was "a complete fabrication."

Cohen sez "make up your own mind."

10. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 10/26/2020, 6:12PM EST
we loved the first movie and other things Cohen has done.
11. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Mon, 10/26/2020, 7:30PM EST
Let's just say NOT A FAN!!!
12. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Mon, 10/26/2020, 7:50PM EST
Subsequent MOVIEFILM...

That says it alllllllll....

Classic Cohen humor!!!!
13. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Mon, 10/26/2020, 9:21PM EST
There is something offensive for everyone. There is also something you’ll laugh at. He’s ridiculous and a lefty. Funny is funny. Overall, I liked the original better. He casts the spotlight on the people and the people reveal themselves. And Rudy Giuliani tries to reveal his sausage.

These are the people we are asked to support and lead us?

Punch (Republicans) with the special guest star who can seal the deal on Hunter bribes just before the debate. Counter-Punch from “Lefty” Cohen, takes Rudy to his knees. And to think, before Cohen broke into the room, Rudy thought she would be on hers.

Friggen brilliant strategy, tactics, and execution.

Hate ‘em all you like. He did a masterful job.
14. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 10/26/2020, 10:12PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
There is something offensive for everyone. There is also something you’ll laugh at. He’s ridiculous and a lefty. Funny is funny. Overall, I liked the original better. He casts the spotlight on the people and the people reveal themselves. And Rudy Giuliani tries to reveal his sausage.

Punch (Republicans) with the special guest star who can seal the deal on Hunter bribes just before the debate. Counter-Punch from “Lefty” Cohen, takes Rudy to his knees. And to think, before Cohen broke into the room, Rudy thought she would be on hers.

good post.
I'm seldom offended by anything under the category "art" and I wasn't with this movie either.
I was mostly bored and let down.
15. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 6:57AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

Hated his race-car movie, but have loved the other movies and characters. I remember going to the theatre with some friends to see his first movie. 20% of the audience got up and walked out during the first ten minutes. We laughed so hard that our faces and bellies hurt.
16. Author: SpeysideDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 3:04PM EST
I haven't watched any Sasha Barron Cohen movies. They just are not my type of humor. 5 minutes and I would be late for the exit.
17. Author: wulfmanDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 6:25PM EST
I laughed but it really made America or its general public like buffoons.
18. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 10/27/2020, 6:42PM EST
similar shows have been around a while...Candid Camera and Punked come to mind
19. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 7:41PM EST
Speyside wrote:
I haven't watched any Sasha Barron Cohen movies. They just are not my type of humor. 5 minutes and I would be late for the exit.

^ This X 100
20. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 7:43PM EST
That's exactly what I just did.

The first one with the "Throw the Jews down the well" was enough for me.

This one...was even worse. Much worse. Not quite as bad as Pokemon 2000 but still really terrible.

The things that pass for humor nowadays.
21. Author: JGKAMINDate: Sat, 10/31/2020, 8:53AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

You say punch and counter-punch as if somehow they equate to apples and apples and not apples to oranges. One guy in a spliced video potentially trying to get some, who called the cops himself and tried to get in front of it, counter-punched by the potential leader of the free world involved in corruption and compromised yet we can’t get any updates because it’s buried and nobody wants to ask and those that do get censored.Think
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic