Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Maduro
1. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:32AM EST
Wow, what a cigar!
2. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 11:52AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Wow, what a cigar!

Recent purchase, or something you’ve had stashed for a while?
Gave up on Perdomo years ago......not because his cigars were bad.........but for me, there was too much stuff I liked more at lower price points.

The tenth series is one of his best imho.
Might have to revisit.
3. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 12:19PM EST
I thought Ray smoked em all.
4. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 12:24PM EST
KingoftheCove wrote:
Recent purchase, or something you’ve had stashed for a while?
Gave up on Perdomo years ago......not because his cigars were bad.........but for me, there was too much stuff I liked more at lower price points.

The tenth series is one of his best imho.
Might have to revisit.

This is new. Tried one in each vitola and then bought a box. Next on deck is the 10th Ani Sungrown
5. Author: clintCigarDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 12:47PM EST
I liked the 10th Anniversary Epicure's a lot more than the 20th Anniversary line. I'll have to check out this new one though.
6. Author: izonfireDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 1:52PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Wow, what a cigar!

Looking forward to trying this one.
The Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro is one of my favorite cigars.

I've been waiting to sample the whole line, but have been waiting for the right time.
(once I get settled into my new hellhole)
Don't nobody tell SOB though, he's sick of hearing about it...
7. Author: clintCigarDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 2:00PM EST
izonfire wrote:
Looking forward to trying this one.
The Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro is one of my favorite cigars.

This is for sure my favorite Perdomo thus far and I've tried the majority of their regular line.
8. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 6:26PM EST
Nick's 10th Anni's are good but his pinnacle was the Perdomo2 (squared) line,the natural(cameroon) in the torfecto vitola was phenominal,the maddies could hold their own as well.
9. Author: clickbangdeadDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:08PM EST
I haven't had any Perdomo in a long while, but the 10th anni were always high quality for the (usually cbid-low) price. Loved the regular champagne as a morning coffee smoke. And the maddies always seemed to have the best "maduro" flavor, even against pricier cigars.
10. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:30PM EST
Guys, my all time favorite cigar was (because it is no more) the Bucanero Full Sail. 2nd is the Padron 64 maduro. Nick's latest is DAMN close to Bucanero Full Sail and Padron 64 full on flavor. The ones I've had (and I did try every vitola) were nuanced with hints of cocoa, leather and that full flavor that burns consistent and solidly from beginning to finish. He's really hit a home run with this one.

Up on deck is the 10th Ani Sungrown that he's got out new this year too. Nick has stepped up his game...but it wasn't weak...he just got stronger!
11. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:30PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Guys, my all time favorite cigar was (because it is no more) the Bucanero Full Sail. 2nd is the Padron 64 maduro. Nick's latest is DAMN close to Bucanero Full Sail and Padron 64 full on flavor. The ones I've had (and I did try every vitola) were nuanced with hints of cocoa, leather and that full flavor that burns consistent and solidly from beginning to finish. He's really hit a home run with this one.

Up on deck is the 10th Ani Sungrown that he's got out new this year too. Nick has stepped up his game...but it wasn't weak...he just got stronger!

You turned me onto the Bucanero lines. Used to be able to get some nice deals on them here on the auctions. Full Sail, Salsa, Z, Texas Star...

I can't remember the last time I had one.

RIP Bucanero
12. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:33PM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
Nick's 10th Anni's are good but his pinnacle was the Perdomo2 (squared) line,the natural(cameroon) in the torfecto vitola was phenominal,the maddies could hold their own as well.

I found about 4 leftover maduro singles last time I dug in my tuperdor. Can't bring myself to smoke them, once I do they will be gone.
13. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 7:31AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:

Gaddamit.....................now I have to go get some!
14. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 6:04PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
I found about 4 leftover maduro singles last time I dug in my tuperdor. Can't bring myself to smoke them, once I do they will be gone.

I'll smoke them for ya.
15. Author: MraiaDate: Mon, 10/26/2020, 6:31AM EST
I recently tried the Perdomo Reserve 10th anni myself. Loved it! This reminded me to order a few today
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic