Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
You Cannot Blame Biden
1. Author: Gene363Date: Tue, 1/26/2021, 11:11PM EST
I am serious, you cannot blame Biden for anything he does, no matter how outrageous it might be.

Biden has been in the politician racket for on 47 years, making promises, lying and screwing over constituents but getting away with it, election after election, still, those votes keep coming in. So, you just cannot blame Biden, in fact I pretty sure he believes the people that voted for him actually expect him to do anything he pleases, well, anything his sponsors tell to do.

2. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 1/26/2021, 11:15PM EST
he was not Trump.
That's the explanation.
Can you imagine being that unpopular?
3. Author: Gene363Date: Tue, 1/26/2021, 11:18PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
he was not Trump.
That's the explanation.
Can you imagine being that unpopular?

Sure, just fail to display minimal TDS and wait for the complements to flow in. Beer
4. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 1/26/2021, 11:24PM EST
It’s TBI.
5. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 1/26/2021, 11:31PM EST
Now that's true leadership.
6. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 9:56AM EST
Biden once said that there are “things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator.” Yup!

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/ironic-biden-quote-surfaces-continues-unprecedented-executive-order-run

Can you imagine voting for a demented old turd like that?Think
I can't.
7. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 12:27PM EST
Executive orders from the guy that wants to have a government of consensus. horse

Clinton—2 in his first week in office
Bush—2 in his first two weeks in office
Obama—5 in his first week in office
Trump—4 in his first week in office

Biden—30+ in his first five days in office

8. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 12:40PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Executive orders from the guy that wants to have a government of consensus. horse

Clinton—2 in his first week in office
Bush—2 in his first two weeks in office
Obama—5 in his first week in office
Trump—4 in his first week in office

Biden—30+ in his first five days in office

So, which ones do you have a problem with? I think at least a dozen were Covid related. Is it the number you have problem with or is it what they actually do? I wanna join the BDS outrage team but, I need more to go on.
9. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 12:42PM EST
Biden sucks.... Mellow
10. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 12:53PM EST
I think some people don't get it, Biden obviously believes the election was a consensus of the peoples that he should be dictator and rule by executive order.
11. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 2:01PM EST
Ray, you are an idiot !
12. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 2:10PM EST
I have no problem with executive orders that delete previous executive orders. That very well may be correcting something that was done incorrectly previously in my view. IE neutralizes an EO.

I'm not a fan when they implement something in leu of legislation. I know it might be a necessary evil sometimes but shouldn't be the norm or high volume. To me that's not the executives purpose or function.
13. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 2:17PM EST
tonygraz wrote:
Ray, you are an idiot !

Squawk! 🦜 Squawk! 🦜Squawk! 🦜Squawk! 🦜Squawk! 🦜Squawk! 🦜
14. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 2:22PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
I have no problem with executive orders that delete previous executive orders. That very well may be correcting something that was done incorrectly previously in my view. IE neutralizes and EO.

I'm not a fan when they implement something in leu of legislation. I know it might be a necessary evil sometimes but shouldn't be the norm or high volume. To me that's not the executives purpose or function.

It's obvious you are not grounded on any principles of good governance. Which means the peoples may consider you electable.
15. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 2:50PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
So, which ones do you have a problem with? I think at least a dozen were Covid related. Is it the number you have problem with or is it what they actually do? I wanna join the BDS outrage team but, I need more to go on.

Maybe I missed the consensus part.

You could start with this:

http://www.cigarbid.com/...sulin-and-EpiPen-Buyers

Here is a list, enjoy: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/politics/joe-biden-executive-orders-first-week/index.html

16. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 3:17PM EST
I say impeach the senile dictator ****. He's a quack and an enemy of America.
17. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 3:51PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Maybe I missed the consensus part.

You could start with this:

http://www.cigarbid.com/...sulin-and-EpiPen-Buyers

Here is a list, enjoy: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/politics/joe-biden-executive-orders-first-week/index.html

I've read the list already. Thanks.

Consensus? I'm sorry but when has any President needed a consensus to write an executive order? Executive orders are how the President controls the policies the Executive Branch is responsible for. A power granted by the Constitution. When Trump was writing executive orders were you wringing your hands and saying "He shouldn't do that! He should get a consensus first!"? I doubt it. Trump didn't care one bit if he had a consensus before putting his signature on an executive order. Suddenly you've got a flea up your bottom because it's Biden and not Trump?

If you want a consensus look to the Congress. That's what they are there for. I think you've confused Biden's calls for unity as a capitulation that he won't do anything unless Republicans agree with it too. Rand Paul interpreted Biden's inauguration speech as calling him and other Republicans "...Calling us white supremacists, Calling us racists. Calling us every name in the book. Calling us people who don't tell the truth..." He was offended that Biden called for unity? Biden should check with Rand Paul and every other Republican before he does his job as President? Me thinks thou and the Senator dost protest to much.
18. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:11PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
I've read the list already. Thanks.

Consensus? I'm sorry but when has any President needed a consensus to write an executive order? Executive orders are how the President controls the policies the Executive Branch is responsible for. A power granted by the Constitution. When Trump was writing executive orders were you wringing your hands and saying "He shouldn't do that! He should get a consensus first!"? I doubt it. Trump didn't care one bit if he had a consensus before putting his signature on an executive order. Suddenly you've got a flea up your bottom because it's Biden and not Trump?

If you want a consensus look to the Congress. That's what they are there for. I think you've confused Biden's calls for unity as a capitulation that he won't do anything unless Republicans agree with it too. Rand Paul interpreted Biden's inauguration speech as calling him and other Republicans "...Calling us white supremacists, Calling us racists. Calling us every name in the book. Calling us people who don't tell the truth..." He was offended that Biden called for unity? Biden should check with Rand Paul and every other Republican before he does his job as President? Me thinks thou and the Senator dost protest to much.

Maybe you could point out where Trump said he would govern with consensus. I cannot recall such statement but I do know what Biden said and what he is doing in his first week.

Funny you would use the word, "capitulation", that is what democrats really want when they ask for consensus.
19. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:29PM EST
Executive Orders have become the new way for the POTUS to get things done, since Congress, and especially the Senate, have become two ineffective entities, with members more interested in making politically motivated statements to entertain the extremists on each side, than actually working as a group to pass legislation that will actually help a significant segment of Americans...

cons conveniently forget how they applauded Trump's Executive Orders that were specifically done to reverse an Obama EO...think anything that regulated business to achieve an environmental protection goal for the health and safety of people in the area --whacked with a stroke of his pen...
20. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:31PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Maybe you could point out where Trump said he would govern with consensus. I cannot recall such statement but I do know what Biden said and what he is doing in his first week.

Funny you would use the word, "capitulation", that is what democrats really want when they ask for consensus.

Point out where Biden called for a consensus among Democrats and Republicans before anything is done? I can remember one speech where Biden spoke to Democrats asking for a consensus among them to pick a Supreme Court justice. Where did he give up the right to create and enact executive orders?

I don't know how to break the news to you but Democrats don't need to capitulate anything to anyone if they don't want to. You should be giddy that anyone is talking about consensus at all after the last 4 years. Biden has only been in office a week. You might want to stop chewing on your liver now... it's going to be a long 4 - 8 years.
21. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:31PM EST
delta1 wrote:
Executive Orders have become the new way to get things done, since Congress, and especially the Senate, have become two ineffective entities, with members more interested in making politically motivated statements to entertain the extremists on each side, than actually working as a group to pass legislation that will actually help a significant segment of Americans

so, you're saying we should get rid of Congress and just have Biden in charge..?? I don't think so... Not talking
22. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:33PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
so, you're saying we should get rid of Congress and just have Biden in charge..?? I don't think so... Not talking

I thought Obama wanted to be King and Trump wanted to be a Dictator? Biden will have to get in line...
23. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:37PM EST
#21 ^^ no...that's not what I'm saying...we need Congress to do the jobs that they've been given by the Constitution and the people who elected them...

it's called "legislate" ...make laws for the good of the people...

then it is up to the POTUS to execute the laws...

when the Congress fails to make laws to help the American people, then one of the other two branches of govt must fill the void, and it won't be the judicial branch...
24. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:37PM EST
I heard Obama did some dic-tating back in college.... but all those guys are dead now... Mellow
25. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 4:59PM EST
I heard drafter say obamas dictate goooood
26. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 5:01PM EST
and STUFF!
27. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 5:31PM EST
So why would a demented old fart rescind an order that forbade using Chinese made hardware on the electric grid for 90 days until it can be reviewed?

Biden’s order could let China control US electric grid

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/bidens-order-could-let-china-control-u-s-electric-grid
28. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 6:31PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Point out where Biden called for a consensus among Democrats and Republicans before anything is done? I can remember one speech where Biden spoke to Democrats asking for a consensus among them to pick a Supreme Court justice. Where did he give up the right to create and enact executive orders?

I don't know how to break the news to you but Democrats don't need to capitulate anything to anyone if they don't want to. You should be giddy that anyone is talking about consensus at all after the last 4 years. Biden has only been in office a week. You might want to stop chewing on your liver now... it's going to be a long 4 - 8 years.

Again, it's you that brings up, capitulation, not me The is difference between capitulation and consensus, just like the difference between, dictator and President. Maybe when you get over the butt hurt over the last four years you'll see things more clearly and discuss thing rather than react.
29. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:01PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Again, it's you that brings up, capitulation, not me The is difference between capitulation and consensus, just like the difference between, dictator and President. Maybe when you get over the butt hurt over the last four years you'll see things more clearly and discuss thing rather than react.

I see the TDS Trump supporters suffered from has mutated into BDS a much stronger and robust form. I doubt there will be a vaccine. I can't wait until President Harris get's sworn in. The posts here will be epic! Drool

P.S. Capitulate! Resistance is futile!
30. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:03PM EST
It’s TBI

Trump Brain Injury

And it’s no laughing matter
31. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:11PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
I see the TDS Trump supporters suffered from has mutated into BDS a much stronger and robust form. I doubt there will be a vaccine. I can't wait until President Harris get's sworn in. The posts here will be epic! Drool

P.S. Capitulate! Resistance is futile!

Be careful what you ask for. Speak to the hand

The only effective "vaccine" will arrive on a meteorite that drops on DC during the next State of the Union, I know I'll miss the museums and monuments.
32. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:13PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
It’s TBI

Trump Brain Injury

And it’s no laughing matter

I know, you and several other should get checked right away. Seriously though, hate is toxic.
33. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:18PM EST
So the meteorite must spare trump who in my mind is the worst of all of them but in your mind is somehow great.

We can do better but won’t as long as folks will defend the nonsense as long as it’s their guy. We deserve what we get and we suck so bad sometimes we deserve Ed that orange sh1t stain.
34. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:21PM EST
I guess if you support killing Congress people to get your way I understand supporting trump.
35. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 8:34PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
So the meteorite must spare trump who in my mind is the worst of all of them but in your mind is somehow great.

We can do better but won’t as long as folks will defend the nonsense as long as it’s their guy. We deserve what we get and we suck so bad sometimes we deserve Ed that orange sh1t stain.

You really shouldn't allow Trump to live in your head, rent free.

As a matter of fact, I'm for Mother Nature in this context. She or God or the cosmos controls those meteors and if one serendipitously falls a certain place, well lucky us. OhMyGod
36. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 8:41PM EST
Scared

Gene!!!...that is sorta hateful...
37. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 9:01PM EST
LoL we are back to the live in your head thing. Rent Free. IN YOUR HEAD! LOL

I get a kick out of the fall back position. I'm sorry it makes me laugh. Thanks Gene.
38. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 9:54PM EST
the best defense is a good offense.

or as Canadien Ray would say...the best defence...eh?
39. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 1/27/2021, 10:05PM EST
delta1 wrote:
Scared

Gene!!!...that is sorta hateful...

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature, especially accuse her of hate. Shame on you

teedubbya wrote:
LoL we are back to the live in your head thing. Rent Free. IN YOUR HEAD! LOL

I get a kick out of the fall back position. I'm sorry it makes me laugh. Thanks Gene.

LOL You brought him up, not me. Speak to the hand

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic