Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
CFW (cigars for warriors) 2021 drive.
1. Author: CheapPrickDate: Thu, 1/21/2021, 8:07PM EST
For those that don't know, cigars are the #1 requested care package item by combat troopss overseas
So a fella I like to watch on youtube by the name Bryan Glenn has a cigar review and info show called "CigarObsession" where he holds a drive to collect donated cigars for the men and women in the military that can't get them themselves.
If you care to donate some cigars, his kickoff show is labelled "2021 Cigars For Warriors Cigar Donation Drive Start" where he explains the process and how you can contribute.
Happy Smoking!
2. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/21/2021, 9:10PM EST
We already have a non-profit taking care of our troops... OpFTH.
3. Author: CheapPrickDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 1:16AM EST
MACS wrote:
We already have a non-profit taking care of our troops... OpFTH.

Hey,. I'm the cheap prick here, not you.

Anyone else looking at this ad, I bet you have cigars hiding somewhere you don't really like taking up humidification that some other cigars that deserve it and would be happy to have..
They aren't expecting Caldwells and Ashtons .. It just can't be gas station machine rolled or Cubans...If you have some mixed fillers you don't want or see a cheap bundle of cigars on here you can get for $15, why not donate to the men and women fighting to keep the Bush's oil company flowing? I mean, it's for a good cause, right?

If not, at the very least make a comment so this post doesn't get buried before the drive is over .. around mid Feb... After that I really don't give a crap.

And always remember.. Live life to it's fullest! horse
4. Author: JadeRoseDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 8:33AM EST
CheapPrick wrote:

Anyone else looking at this ad, I bet you have cigars hiding somewhere you don't really like taking up humidification that some other cigars that deserve it and would be happy to have..
They aren't expecting Caldwells and Ashtons .. It just can't be gas station machine rolled or Cubans...If you have some mixed fillers you don't want or see a cheap bundle of cigars on here you can get for $15, why not donate to the men and women fighting to keep the Bush's oil company flowing? I mean, it's for a good cause, right?

If not, at the very least make a comment so this post doesn't get buried before the drive is over .. around mid Feb... After that I really don't give a crap.

HEY! MACS has been a prick around here forever. He's one of the biggest pricks I know! If you come waltzing here thinking you can outprick MACS, you gotta another thing coming, Bucko.
5. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 9:14AM EST
CheapPrick wrote:
Hey,. I'm the cheap prick here, not you. horse

Meh, our destination for dumping cigars is better. No, we're not dumping cigars to your source.

OpFTH (http://www.opfth.org/) is who we use here.

And I can confirm Jade's statement... MACS is a bigger prick than you!
6. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 9:27AM EST
CheapPrick wrote:

Go away scam man
7. Author: corey sellersDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 9:37AM EST
OPFTH is were mine go **** the rest I use the best.
8. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 9:47AM EST
I can feel the love... Blushing
9. Author: JadeRoseDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 9:50AM EST
MACS wrote:
I can feel the love... Blushing

We got you, ya prick!
10. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 1/22/2021, 9:58AM EST
Hey, that's Mr. Big Prick!
11. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 11:10AM EST
Dear PRICK-ScAM....

Go away like DMV said....

Is your wifes name cigarlady7?
12. Author: CheapPrickDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 2:34PM EST
bgz wrote:
Meh, our destination for dumping cigars is better. No, we're not dumping cigars to your source.

OpFTH (http://www.opfth.org/) is who we use here.

And I can confirm Jade's statement... MACS is a bigger prick than you!

MACS might be a bigger prick, but he's not a cheaper prick.

It's not a scam, I get nothing from it except a warm fuzzy feeling down were my cold fuzzies are..

I'm not expecting anything from anyone, I was just making a public service announcement for the good of the world and all who live in it, so go to hell allovya.

Oh, and thanks for the comments.. You guys are the tits! Applause
13. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 1/22/2021, 3:16PM EST
No hard feelings, ya Prick...we all love our troops who sacrifice on our behalf...thanks for trying to help them...

here's an interpretation for MACS' shout down:

OpFTH has been our labor of love for our troops for quite awhile, before I came aboard in 2011...many of our members served in the military and benefited from CBid's generosity through OpFTH...

Some of the key people at OpFTH are CBid BOTL/SOTL.... there's a connection that goes back many years...OpFTH is an all volunteer organization

we've had an annual fundraiser every Fourth of July, in the Trades board...to secure donations of cigars and personal items that are hard to find but much appreciated by the troops, but much more importantly, to raise money for shipping costs...every buck raised goes for that purpose...several CBidders have committed to making monthly donations all year to keep the cash income flowing throughout the year...

I won't tell you how to spread your generosity, but do invite you to look in when the next Annual Fourth of July Fundraiser for OpFTH pops up here...there is a gift exchange among donors to encourage donations...some incredibly generous mofos here...
14. Author: CheapPrickDate: Fri, 1/22/2021, 4:04PM EST
delta1 wrote:
No hard feelings, ya Prick...we all love our troops who sacrifice on our behalf...thanks for trying to help them...

here's an interpretation for MACS' shout down:

OpFTH has been our labor of love for our troops for quite awhile, before I came aboard in 2011...many of our members served in the military and benefited from CBid's generosity through OpFTH...

Some of the key people at OpFTH are CBid BOTL/SOTL.... there's a connection that goes back many years...OpFTH is an all volunteer organization

we've had an annual fundraiser every Fourth of July, in the Trades board...to secure donations of cigars and personal items that are hard to find but much appreciated by the troops, but much more importantly, to raise money for shipping costs...every buck raised goes for that purpose...several CBidders have committed to making monthly donations all year to keep the cash income flowing throughout the year...

I won't tell you how to spread your generosity, but do invite you to look in when the next Annual Fourth of July Fundraiser for OpFTH pops up here...there is a gift exchange among donors to encourage donations...some incredibly generous mofos here...

The only way to hurt a cheap prick's feelings is by costing him money, every thing else is a fart in the wind.

I looked up OpFTH and it looks like a great organization. I'm not a facebooker and never heard of it till now, but thanks for the info. I didn't realize I was singing to the choir. It's good to know not all baskets are in one nest.

The CFW drive was started in response to soldier's no 1 request for cigars and only deals in cigar donations, nothing else. No money, no cookies, just cigars... Last year approx 7500 cigars were donated and sent to the troops.. Every lil bit helps.. yea?

Happy Smoking

15. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 1/22/2021, 5:26PM EST
yea, it does ThumpUp

Beer Herfing
16. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 1/22/2021, 7:30PM EST
check out our forum member "shovelgrrrl" too. She has been very devoted to our folks in the sand box.
17. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 1/23/2021, 9:28AM EST
Re read #11

Scram u scammer

You Backtracking "can't we all just get along" Rodney king copycat
18. Author: CheapPrickDate: Sat, 1/23/2021, 10:02PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
Re read #11

Scram u scammer

You Backtracking "can't we all just get along" Rodney king copycat

Well.... Can't we? We are all just human beings, aren't we? We are all in the same boat, are we not? We all put on our pants feet first, do we not? We all eat s**t at some point and do the nasty in the back seat of a jalopy, right? When a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? Why do we give every cigar a hot foot and suck on it's head?

So why does Hare's krishnas have to be in a sling? Why not just let them hang all natural like?

These are all eternal questions we need to ask ourselves. Take a long look in the mirror, my friend and ask yourself "Why do I feel the need to mess with Hare's krishnas?Why can't I just leave Hare's krishnas alone?"

Kumbaya!
19. Author: bgzDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 9:18AM EST
CheapPrick wrote:
Well.... Can't we?
We are all just human beings, aren't we?

No, apparently some are lizard people.

We are all in the same boat, are we not?

Uh, I'm not in a boat.

We all put on our pants feet first, do we not?

You wear pants?

We all eat s**t at some point and do the nasty in the back seat of a jalopy, right?

Nope, can't say I eat sh*t, I buy name brand... I'm not a cheap prick.

When a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?

Of course it does, it's in the forest. You saying animals can't hear?

Why do we give every cigar a hot foot and suck on it's head?

If you're using that euphemism for smoking cigars, then you're gay.

So why does Hare's krishnas have to be in a sling? Why not just let them hang all natural like?

I don't even want to know what kind of sick, twisted fetish this is.

These are all eternal questions we need to ask ourselves. Take a long look in the mirror, my friend and ask yourself

"Why do I feel the need to mess with Hare's krishnas? Why can't I just leave Hare's krishnas alone?"

Oh, I know who you are... you're one of those mother f*ckers that beats on my door on Sunday morning and tries to sell me faith... I DON'T WANT ANY, GO AWAY!!!

Kumbaya!

20. Author: CheapPrickDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 6:26PM EST

And all this time I thought I wasn't getting through to anybody...
21. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 7:07PM EST
Thanks for your medical advice.
Sorry for my harshness on veterans cigars.
22. Author: gummy jonesDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 11:00PM EST
OpFTH FTW

23. Author: izonfireDate: Wed, 1/27/2021, 11:16PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:

No one can blame you Mr Jones.
Can’t be easy when there are obstructions on the fecal freeway...
24. Author: Thunder.GerbilDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 1:40AM EST
[Return to the forum without posting]
25. Author: CheapPrickDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 2:57AM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:

Like Izonfire said:
"No one can blame you Mr Jones.
Can’t be easy when there are obstructions on the fecal freeway"

I have enough stress already, I don't need to add more by holding grudges..

Slainte! Beer
26. Author: shovelgrrrlDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 6:20PM EST
I send packages every month as an OpFTH agent. I send business cards for package recipients to hand out to their friends who would like to get their own package, so it continues on.

If anyone would like to donate cigars, or other requested items like dip, protein bars, coffee, powdered drink mixes, jerky or anything else, please PM me. You can also email me at abqbetty (at) gmail. -B
27. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 7:08PM EST
and shovelgrrrl makes a dastardly delicious prickly pear jelly...

finishing the last of the last jar...(hint)
28. Author: CheapPrickDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 7:15PM EST
Glad to say CFW drive beat last year's record by approx 2,500 cigars with a grand total of 9,843.
Because of covid, coming close to the old record wasn't expected, so a nice surprise there...

This drive is only once a year from Jan to Feb and only deals in cigars.

As Shovelgrrl says, OpFTH sends other stuff as well as cigars every month, so I certainly would herald anyone who would like to donate at any time.

**PS.. When MACS first told me about OpFTH, I thought he was calling me some kinda filthy anagram. Shame on you

What do you expect from a fog ?
29. Author: shovelgrrrlDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:05PM EST
I still have a little left...PM me. I'm sure we can work out something. Hehehe.
30. Author: shovelgrrrlDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:05PM EST
31. Author: shovelgrrrlDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:06PM EST
32. Author: shovelgrrrlDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:06PM EST
Gotta love cell service lag combined with (my) impatience.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic