Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Cigar Bid great customer service
1. Author: tmitch06905Date: Thu, 9/16/2021, 1:13PM EST
Perhaps I am in the wrong place to post this, but I just want to post sonewhere about the great customer service on Cigar Bid. I have shipping every Tuesday. Over the week I won 5 auctions. When my package came to my house I only had four of the five iitems n the package. I called customer service and was greeted by a wonderful customer service rep who was not only helpful and efficient, but an absolute pleasure to speak with. She took my information and the missing item was shipped out to me the same day. Cigar bid should be proud of their customer service and other companies should take note.
2. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 1:36PM EST
tmitch06905 wrote:
Perhaps I am in the wrong place to post this, but I just want to post sonewhere about the great customer service on Cigar Bid. I have shipping every Tuesday. Over the week I won 5 auctions. When my package came to my house I only had four of the five iitems n the package. I called customer service and was greeted by a wonderful customer service rep who was not only helpful and efficient, but an absolute pleasure to speak with. She took my information and the missing item was shipped out to me the same day. Cigar bid should be proud of their customer service and other companies should take note.

Great news.
3. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 2:04PM EST
Wait, whut?

Where's the "nobody answers the phone, nobody answers my messages" bs we got used to?
4. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 3:06PM EST
I think we now know who to refer people to with service complaints. We can retire CelticBomber.
5. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 4:32PM EST
If customer service is back, are they going to start banning people again?
6. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 4:55PM EST
Pfffft... that cat's been out of the house too long. It's feral.
7. Author: Wolfman2377Date: Thu, 9/16/2021, 5:54PM EST
Still got the nobody answers the phone or replies to messages problem.. customer service is the only issue I have with this company. When you finally get a hold of them, yeah they take care of you, but the longest stretch I waited to get someone is a couple months..I got an issue going on now waiting to see how long it's gonna take...
8. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 6:04PM EST
No retirement for Celticbomber yet. PM him
9. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 9/16/2021, 7:56PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
No retirement for Celticbomber yet. PM him

I bet the medical insurance and employee discount are robust enough to make it worth his efforts.
10. Author: corey sellersDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 8:02AM EST
CelticBomber is the greatest help when it comes to customer service . Always had good luck when I PM him with my order number and problem. He usually is a little slow but he gets it took care of and usually adds a little something extra.
11. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 11:23AM EST
He also saved me a bundle on my auto insurance. Applause
12. Author: Thunder.GerbilDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 1:09PM EST
tmitch06905 wrote:

Great 1st post.

Kiss ass much?
13. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 2:12PM EST
Damn... RayRay's time here is numbered.
14. Author: SirKnightDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 5:38PM EST
You think it is good, you don’t even have the platinum membership. The perks with it will astound you. Pm Celtic bomber about it and he will hook you up.
15. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 7:49PM EST
Yeah... when you pm him, send him a d*ck pic... he loves d*ck pics.
16. Author: corey sellersDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 9:29PM EST
He does like them alot got a free fiver that way.
17. Author: corey sellersDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 9:30PM EST
He is an old Irish bald guy his stage name used to be Sparkles
18. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 10:04PM EST
bgz wrote:
Damn... RayRay's time here is numbered.

Of as he would say, “my days are number”.
19. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 10:17PM EST
Oh, thanks for the fix.
20. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 10:18PM EST
RayRay's paint set is numbered.

There we go that's better.
21. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 9/17/2021, 10:41PM EST
Ray would be good in Customer Service. Not good like CB, but good is a random bitchy way.
Like a few years back….
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic