Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Woke Professors Claim the Word 'Obesity' Is Racist
1. Author: tugboatDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 7:06PM EST
Academics at the University of Illinois Chicago School of Public Health quietly published a policy brief in November 2021 advocating for dumping the word "obesity" in favor of the term "people in larger bodies."

The report titled "Addressing weight stigma and fatphobia in public health" also argues an "association between racism, weight, and health," the Daily Mail reported on Friday.

The academics, led by University RD and LDN Amanda Montgomery, wrote that tackling obesity without addressing the root cause – which they attribute to racism – is unjust.

And the insanity continues.
2. Author: Speyside2Date: Wed, 5/18/2022, 8:32PM EST
Quit finding so much chit that makes me cry and laugh at the same time damn it!!!!
3. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 8:38PM EST
But people in larger bodies are present in all the ethnicities.
4. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 8:45PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
But people in larger bodies are present in all the ethnicities.

That’s prolly racist.
5. Author: bgzDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 8:47PM EST
I don't know...

I hypothesize that if you were to take a random sampling of all humans across the world, plucking about a million people out at total random...

White people would be fatter on average.
6. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 8:52PM EST
Why do you hate whitey, Ben?
7. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:05PM EST
bgz wrote:
I don't know...

I hypothesize that if you were to take a random sampling of all humans across the world, plucking about a million people out at total random...

White people would be fatter on average.

The brother has a point. There is a whole continent with a good portion of the population in famine, malnutrition and a bunch of waterborne parasites.

The only white people that skinny are thrice divorced blonde women, with eating disorders and a love for premium vodka.

8. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:13PM EST
MACS wrote:
Why do you hate whitey, Ben?

Don't think he does, but whitey currently shares an issue with the 15th century Wampanoag people.

They were hanging out on the east coast, farming, fishing an franking when a boat of soon-to-be 1st generation English Massholes showed up. Then more did. And more.

They were the original people who in retrospect should have drawn a hardline on unchecked immigration. It quickly became too late for them.

Now it's whitey's turn.
9. Author: bgzDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:18PM EST
Yep... I blame the English.
10. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:28PM EST
If it's wrong to conquer people I don't wanna be right.

Not our fault we fought better. Or is it?

Hey Ben. Sending you a box of beads and blankets. Keep an eye out!
11. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:32PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
If it's wrong to conquer people I don't wanna be right.

Not our fault we fought better. Or is it?

Hey Ben. Sending you a box of beads and blankets. Keep an eye out!

This time on the blankets, void the typhoid.
12. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:33PM EST
monkey pox patient in Massachusetts today
13. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:34PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

No fun in that. I want his land.
14. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:34PM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Attending physician, Dr. sPox?
15. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 9:36PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
No fun in that. I want his land.

You could try to buy it on credit, but your people would probably Welsh on it.
16. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 10:24PM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.
17. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 11:32PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
Don't think he does, but whitey currently shares an issue with the 15th century Wampanoag people.

They were hanging out on the east coast, farming, fishing an franking when a boat of soon-to-be 1st generation English Massholes showed up. Then more did. And more.

They were the original people who in retrospect should have drawn a hardline on unchecked immigration. It quickly became too late for them.

Now it's whitey's turn.

That is an interesting historical irony/true modern perspective about the future. Seriously. Think

I believe in the classic "rise and fall" of every great human society (ours included) as an inevitability. Open boarder(s) could certainly be one part of our (U.S.A's) eventual downfall in the long run.
18. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 5/18/2022, 11:37PM EST
tugboat wrote:
Academics at the University of Illinois Chicago School of Public Health quietly published a policy brief in November 2021 advocating for dumping the word "obesity" in favor of the term "people in larger bodies."

The report titled "Addressing weight stigma and fatphobia in public health" also argues an "association between racism, weight, and health," the Daily Mail reported on Friday.

The academics, led by University RD and LDN Amanda Montgomery, wrote that tackling obesity without addressing the root cause – which they attribute to racism – is unjust.

And the insanity continues.

Please give/post the cite to wherever you read this. I just want to be able to read the whole article...
19. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 5/19/2022, 1:19AM EST
rfenst wrote:
Please give/post the cite to wherever you read this. I just want to be able to read the whole article...

Google is your friend...

https://publichealth.uic.edu/community-engagement/collaboratory-for-health-justice/addressing-weight-stigma-and-fatphobia-in-public-health/

Yowza, they went full crazy:

"Though lifestyle factors such as nutrition and exercise are important, it is essential to note the historical racism and injustices within our current food environment. As presented by Soul Fire Farm33, the U.S. food system is built on stolen land usingstolen labor from Black and Latinx indigenous people. Not only has this created a large scale food apartheid and trauma forpeople indigenous to this land, it has caused a disconnection of indigenous people from their cultural practices and identities."
20. Author: bgzDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 8:49AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

Tried to order them with the small pox delete option, they said that option wasn't available... so I gave them Celtic's address.

Besides the fact... He's Irish, the only thing he's conquering is a bottle of Proper Twelve.
21. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 8:57AM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Google is your friend...

https://publichealth.uic.edu/community-engagement/collaboratory-for-health-justice/addressing-weight-stigma-and-fatphobia-in-public-health/

Yowza, they went full crazy:

"Though lifestyle factors such as nutrition and exercise are important, it is essential to note the historical racism and injustices within our current food environment. As presented by Soul Fire Farm33, the U.S. food system is built on stolen land usingstolen labor from Black and Latinx indigenous people. Not only has this created a large scale food apartheid and trauma forpeople indigenous to this land, it has caused a disconnection of indigenous people from their cultural practices and identities."

Ya, like really nuts. Do you think there is a hint that somebody is looking for reparations?

BTW Amanda Montgomery, who wrote this fatphobia science stuff is a Wokie white girl.

22. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 9:51AM EST
Latinx is not a thing. It is woke whitey term.

Latinx indigenous people is a contradiction!
23. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 10:08AM EST
Did someone offend Fatty Fat-Fat..?? Huh
24. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 10:13AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Did someone offend Fatty Fat-Fat..?? Huh

Yep..FAT SHAMED again!.
25. Author: Speyside2Date: Thu, 5/19/2022, 11:26AM EST
But she identifies as a black transgender post oprative female who is a fat lesbian and only gets aroused by anal fisting. You're getting close to a hate crime in Biden's America Ray. Watch yourself.
26. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 11:34AM EST
You’re lucky the Ministry of Truth delayed its grand opening.
27. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 11:44AM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
But she identifies as a black transgender post oprative female who is a fat lesbian and only gets aroused by anal fisting. You're getting close to a hate crime in Biden's America Ray. Watch yourself.

That's OK, I live dangerously on the edge of the law.
28. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 8:11PM EST
I parked my car outside parliament. "Sir, you can't park here," said a cop. "This is where our politicians work."
"Don't worry, I've locked it."
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic