Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Hillary Crime Syndicate
1. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:48PM EST
All you lefties that were screaming about Trump and Russia seem really freakin' quiet right about now. Trump was telling the truth... and none of you cowards will admit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92utawGr-rE
2. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:55PM EST
All those Hildog people need to be LOCKED UP!
3. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 8:14PM EST
What's the difference between a bird and a politician?
One sh1ts on people from great heights and the other flies through the air
4. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 9:46AM EST
MACS wrote:
All you lefties that were screaming about Trump and Russia seem really freakin' quiet right about now. Trump was telling the truth... and none of you cowards will admit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92utawGr-rE

I tried to tell them... Not talking
5. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 10:56AM EST
…..yawn…..
6. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 11:13AM EST
Brewha wrote:
…..yawn…..

Still got the hots for Hildog, do ya Brewha? Eh?
7. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 12:15PM EST
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified Friday that then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton approved the dissemination of materials alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank to the media, despite campaign officials not being "totally confident" in the legitimacy of the data.

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker testified Thursday that the bureau investigated the data alleging a Trump connection to the Kremlin-linked bank, and found that "there was nothing there."

Not talking
8. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 5:16PM EST
So this whole thing about Trump and Russia that the MSM talked about daily for four years is BS??? I’m stymied. I wonder if they lie to us about anything else.
9. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 6:33PM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
So this whole thing about Trump and Russia that the MSM talked about daily for four years is BS??? I’m stymied. I wonder if they lie to us about anything else.

Just this. Everything else was legit.
10. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 5:39AM EST
Breaking news: Elon Musk is offering $100 billion to purchase the FBI. No word yet if the Clintons are willing to sell.
11. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 8:13AM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
Breaking news: Elon Musk is offering $100 billion to purchase the FBI. No word yet if the Clintons are willing to sell.

HA!

And of course Brewha has nothing to say. Just "yawn". He's totally cool with the Clintons and the MSM running with a lie as long as his party gets the win.

Cowardly f---. Can't even admit when you were duped.
12. Author: burning_sticksDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 9:39AM EST
RayR wrote:
All those Hildog people need to be LOCKED UP!

Better hurry before they all die mysteriously, then again jail is no protection from them either. SEE: Jeffery Epstein
13. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 9:47AM EST
burning_sticks wrote:
Better hurry before they all die mysteriously, then again jail is no protection from them either. SEE: Jeffery Epstein

True True...all those that have the dirt on the Clinton Crime Syndicate seem to get canceled...permanently. 😵💀
14. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 3:13PM EST
What do alcoholics and amputees have in common?
They are both legless
15. Author: BrewhaDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 10:36AM EST
MACS wrote:
HA!

And of course Brewha has nothing to say. Just "yawn". He's totally cool with the Clintons and the MSM running with a lie as long as his party gets the win.

Cowardly f---. Can't even admit when you were duped.

I yawn again.

And this time also pass gas…..
16. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 10:46PM EST
What do you call a paraplegic stuck in a tower?
In trouble
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic