Unabomber
3. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 5:22PM EST
Axl wrote that man... Not talking
4. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/20/2022, 6:53PM EST
right wing hero!
5. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 10:55AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
right wing hero!

Ted Kaczynski, the nutbag guy who wrote to his penpal from prison in 2009 that “I at first favored Hillary Clinton for president, but after she was out of the picture, I favored Obama,”. He's a right-wing hero? Nice try Frank.
6. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 12:47PM EST
look more genius.
Look more.

And this time try to understand my 3 word post.
Check out what the right wingnuts think about him, not the other way around...
7. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 1:32PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
look more genius.
Look more.

And this time try to understand my 3 word post.
Check out what the right wingnuts think about him, not the other way around...

Who are these right wingnuts that you speak of? Don't be shy. Enquiring minds want to know. Whistle

Does it bother you that Kaczynski is left of center? Ahem...Like some other guys I know around here.

8. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 3:17PM EST
What do you get if you cross a loaf of bread with a vagina?
A yeast infection
9. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:22PM EST
RayR wrote:
Who are these right wingnuts that you speak of? Don't be shy. Enquiring minds want to know. Whistle

Does it bother you that Kaczynski is left of center? Ahem...Like some other guys I know around here.

time for you to research rather than have others tell you what to post.

It's intellectually lazy to simply assign all violence to lefty.
You go as far as to say that even far righties who do things must be lefty due to their behavior.
So frankin' lazy...it's why you have become inconsequential.
10. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:28PM EST
to help you stay focused and not twist my words further, I maintain the far right nut jobs love him.
That's the point you are trying to reword.
Weak attempt. Try to keep up.

They also love Putin, so forget what side you have been taught those human garbage beings see themselves, my point is your lunatics love them.

Wanna try to explain that?

Doubt it.

11. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:40PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
to help you stay focused and not twist my words further, I maintain the far right nut jobs love him.
That's the point you are trying to reword.
Weak attempt. Try to keep up.

They also love Putin, so forget what side you have been taught those human garbage beings see themselves, my point is your lunatics love them.

Wanna try to explain that?

Doubt it.

The far right loves the unibomber and Putin.

Once you place these labels you are then excused to pursue further attacks against what you view as the “right”. It’s dishonest.
12. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:46PM EST
You're DUCKING the question Frank.

Who are these far right nut jobs that love him? Darn it! I want names!
13. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 8:57PM EST
RayR wrote:
You're DUCKING the question Frank.

Who are these far right nut jobs that love him? Darn it! I want names!

I asked the question, coward.
Why do right wingers lunatics love the unabomber.
Your reply was why am I saying the unabomber was a right wing nut job, and then said he was a lefty.

My question that you are too chicken chit to answer is why do your nut cases love him...and Putin?

One more evasion and I'll just assume I've been right about your kind.
14. Author: Speyside2Date: Sun, 5/22/2022, 6:39AM EST
https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-right-wing-extremists-love-unabomber

A pretty good article on Uncle Ted's allure to the right wing extremist nut jobs and right wing terrorists.
15. Author: Speyside2Date: Sun, 5/22/2022, 6:42AM EST
Frank, you have better chance getting an answer from a rock than that moron.
16. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 11:26AM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-right-wing-extremists-love-unabomber

A pretty good article on Uncle Ted's allure to the right wing extremist nut jobs and right wing terrorists.

Thanks Spey, at least you're not quite as lame as Frank who made no effort to dig up any dirt to support his allegation.

Alas this college white chick, Kiernan Christ made the same baseless allegations as Frank. The only names the youngin' even provided is limited, Dylann Roof or Robert Bowers, both of which are neo-Nazi types, and we know neo-Nazi's are ideologically a violent leftist faction that others on the left predictably always disown and have no relation in fact to what being on the right traditionally represents.

She also mentioned Brenton Tarrant, the whacko New Zealand eco-terrorist that figured killing Muslims would make the environment more nationalist green.

Then there's Patrick Crusius, the eco-terrorist Latino killer that figured decreasing the number of people in America using resources would make for a greener world. It's funny how much these so-called right-wingers sound just like lefty-wing progressives.

Like Frank, you've bought into this leftist deflection that redefines cherry-picked violent nutjobs as right wing extremist terrorists.

Neoconservatives too play that game, trying to claim they are the true right-wing conservatives but smart people know they originated on the left as disaffected violent 60's leftist radicals who are vying for political control by co-opting the Republican Party. When their plans fail, they usually throw a hissy fit and support leftist Democrats.
17. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 10:47PM EST
How do you know if you’ve walked into a sex addicts counselling session?
The psychologist will thank you for coming
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic