Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
These C.R.A.Z.Y. wacKjObS are going to RUIN IT BADLY ....
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 5/24/2022, 9:44PM EST
fog Think

For all Law abiding outdoorsmen and gun owners....this new 50% rise in wingnuts going bonkers with guns is really
F'd up and getting worse since the pandemic....

How can like 15?-25? Crazy f*ks ruin the entire countries 2nd amendment rights...

It is not fair at all ...punish every law
Abiding citizen in the USA is the continuing MANTRA COMING OUT OF IDIOT DEMOCRATIC PIE HOLES ...I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT BLOW HARD SENATOR? OR CONGRESSMAN FROM SANDY HOOK...HIS PIE HOLE yelling on the house floor IS STARTING THIS BAN ALL GUNS NO MATTER WHAT B.S. that the major T.V. stations blare each and every night....

I wouldn't put it past the FBI & THE SEVERAL DIVISIONS WITHIN THAT ORGANIZATION TO BE BEHIND SEVERAL OF THESE WACK JOBS...
i.e. false flags.. but egged on but their individual selected harassment & possible instigation as a means to an end of for the democratic hierarchy to ban all firearms...

I don't trust the FBI FARTHER THAN I CAN SPIT...I KNOW IN SPADES WHAT THEY CAN DO AND WHO tHEY rEaLLy arE...the biggest felon criminal organization on the planet who does whatever they please with no repercussions whatsoever...6 yrs of incessant GANGSTALKING by them is how I know it.
2. Author: Mike3316Date: Wed, 5/25/2022, 12:53AM EST
I find it quite interesting that almost EVERY ONE of these nutjobs was on an FBI "watch list". So what does the FBI do? Watch them shoot people up???
3. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 5/25/2022, 5:06PM EST
#2 mikey3316

Ex- friggin- exactly!!!

My guess is...they cruise all the U.S. psychological reported list for possible "active shooter personalities"...

Then they watch them for 3-6 months with an "advance" SSG
TEAM TO GET DOWN THEIR SCHEDULES AND HABITS ..THEN..THEY HARRASS THE CRAP OUT OF THEM AND REALLY PUt THE SCREWS TO THEM WITH DIRECTED CONVERSATION...
IT IS A PRIMO PSY-OPS TACTIC THAT WORKS IN SPADES TO WEAK INDIVIDUALS on these lists...

They always make sure the parents or grandparents have guns in the house so these IDJIT wacKjObS have total access to firearms...then...they turn it up to "TEN" ON THE HARRASSMENT METER ..

THE RESULT?

WATCH THE NEWS LATELY ...

THEY CRACK AND GO bALLISTIC .
4. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 5/25/2022, 5:15PM EST
Relax fellas - Alex Jones may be calling it a hoax soon.
5. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 5:59AM EST
Supposedly????

Someone???

Left the school FRONT DOOR UNLOCKED ???

YEA RIIGGGHHHTTTT ..

I BELIEVE THAT ONE ...

WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTAL BULL SHEEEE-ITE...

This has the FBI-SSG false flag SCRIPT AND HARRASSMENT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT...

NO SCHOOL IN TODAYS WORLD leaves the front door unlocked...

No way in hell...

Unless?? Instructed to do that by higher authourities...

When will this "unlocked door individual" be named and outed to public knowledge ?
What is their past record like, were they ever an early released FELON IN JAIL LET OUT EARLY TO SERVE AS AN SSG PAWN?
DOES THEIR SPOUSE WORK FOR THE FBI IN ANY CAPACITY
WHATSOEVER?

MY GUESS? this person who left the door unlocked will
Have an unplanned "accident" very very soon and cease to be a user of oxygen....

If not a planned and executed fatal accident by the FBI-SSG ASSASiN GOON SQUAD ( which I encountered several times over my 6+ yrs of felony GANGSTALKING by them)
It will be an grieving outraged parent who runs them over with a car or a 12 guage scattergun discharge....

It's coming JACK RUBY STYLE...VERY SOON...
alledgedly

THE DOOR UNLOCKER IS A "MARKED MAN/WOMAN"
6. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 5/27/2022, 9:22AM EST
Guns are the problem.

Leaving a door unlocked, having no guard, cops waiting an hour…..that was fine.

Wack jobs? Shooting your grandma in the face is pretty normal.
7. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 9:30AM EST
All great points Z-MAN !!!!!

**** COP POOOSSSAAYYSS
WAITING TO FORM A PERIMETER ???

THAT IS BULL CRAP ..

LOAD YOUR SHOTGUN, LOAD YOUR PISTOL, PUT YOUR BODY ARMOR ON AND GET THE FU*K IN THERE....
ITS YOUR JOB AND YOU TRAIN HOURS ON END ON WHAT AND HOW TO DO IT....

WHAT HAPPENED?

THE COP COWARDS FROZE AND BROKE THEIR PROMISE OF SERVICE...
THOSE COWARD COPS SHOULD GET JAIL TIME WITH BIG BUBBAS AS ROOMATES...
8. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 8:12PM EST
Frrrrraaaaaannnnnkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!
9. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 8:40PM EST
Needy cell phone gash teacher let the door unlocked while MK-ULTRA BOYEEEEEE FBI-SSG HARRASSED NUTJOB LURKED BEHIND CARS IN THE SAME PARKING LOT...

THEN the sneaky little nut job walked right in through that exact door....

That betoch is a marked man...

She'll have an accident before labor day...
Or soon after...

Her new name is ..

JACK RUBY BAIT

SHE prolly went to the doctors office today and got
A script for 90 BLUE BOMBERS (10 MG VALIUM) FOIL WRAPPED IN THE OLD ACCORDIAN PACKAGING....
AND 30 ROHRER QUALUDES TOO BOOT....

SHE better get all her groceries delivered by computer /phone/truck service and live off of Amazon for the next 90 days minimum....

If she ventures out of her hut...50 peeps have her in their radar and sights...

Would not even want to be her....
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic