Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
WOKE LA Dodgers Apologize to Drag Nuns
1. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/29/2023, 12:13PM EST
Obviously, the Dodgers approve of Drag Queens mocking Christianity.
This lady in the video comments.

Here’s Why LA Catholics Must Boycott The Dodgers Immediately’

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
May 29, 2023

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/heres-why-la-catholics-must-boycott-the-dodgers-immediately/

2. Author: HockeyDadDate: Mon, 5/29/2023, 2:51PM EST
Dodgers should be boycotted because they suck. Go Giants!
3. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/29/2023, 9:17PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Dodgers should be boycotted because they suck. Go Giants!

What a bunch of FREAKS!
Maybe now that they've invited the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence HATE GROUP to rejoin the team, they think they WINNING over the fans?

A Slap In The Face’: LA Dodgers Reinvite ‘Anti-Catholic Hate Group’ That Dresses Up As Jesus In Drag

SARAH WEAVER
SOCIAL ISSUES REPORTER
May 23, 2023

Quote:
After nixing the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence” (SPI) from their list of honorees at a “Pride Night” game in mid-June, the Los Angeles Dodgers are offering a second invitation to the drag queen group.

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, who describe themselves as a “leading-edge Order of queer and trans nuns,” are a drag group whose members dress up in sexualized nun habits and sexualized depictions of Jesus Christ. The group was set to receive a Community Hero award June 16, but considerable backlash from Catholic groups and Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio caused the team to disinvite the group. Now, the Dodgers are extending their invite to “the Sisters” for a second time.

“After much thoughtful feedback from our diverse communities, honest conversations within the Los Angeles Dodgers organization and generous discussions with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, the Los Angeles Dodgers would like to offer our sincerest apologies to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, members of the LGBTQ+ community and their friends and families,” the MLB team wrote in a statement Monday.

“We have asked the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to take their place on the field at our 10th annual LGBTQ+ Pride Night on June 16th. We are pleased to share that they have agreed to receive the gratitude of our collective communities for the lifesaving work that they have done tirelessly for decades.”

More...

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/23/la-dodgers-reinvite-sisters-perpetual-indulgence-pride-night/

4. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 5/29/2023, 9:28PM EST
Well they out gayed the battery chuckers.

*golf clap*

I care about the Dodgers as much as I do BronBron.
5. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/29/2023, 10:51PM EST
Did you know that Sam Brinton, the womans luggage kleptomaniac who was in the administration of the alleged devout Catholic, Joe Biden "was the D.C. Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence’s principal officer from its founding in 2016 until 2018, according to tax filings reviewed by Fox News Digital"?

Sixty Two Million Roman Catholic Americans…

Charles Burris

https://bit.ly/43xAWEQ
6. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 5/30/2023, 5:44PM EST
I'm "venturing a guess here..."....

But I think?

The massive majority of people in the USA wane for the old days from 1950 to 1970???

When all genders of moho's just kept it on the down low, hung out at city park and city bathroom stalls waiting for tapping feet or green outfits on thursdays...or dirty book stores filled with glory HOLES in video booths....

I for one am tired of ALL THIS MEDIA & CORPORATE B.S. BEING RAMMED DOWN OUR EYEBALLS AND THROATS....

FOR GODS SAKES...
JUST DO YOUR THING IN PRIVATE and out of my sight..
ESPECIALLY ON T.V....

PLUS BRING BACK " SAME RACE MARRIED PEOPLE"
ON REGULAR COMMERCIALS...
EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF THOSE ON TV...
I YELL OUT...
"ISN'T EVERYONE MARRIED TO A ( FILL IN THE SLOT)???"

THAT A WHOLE NOTHER RANT...
7. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 5/30/2023, 7:05PM EST
It's LEFTY virtue signaling. through advertising Jonesy.

How about thar AIDS drug commercial with the ghey guys cruising for a hookup, they even got interracials ghey couples there too.
8. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 8:47AM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
I'm "venturing a guess here..."....

But I think?

The massive majority of people in the USA wane for the old days from 1950 to 1970???

When all genders of moho's just kept it on the down low, hung out at city park and city bathroom stalls waiting for tapping feet or green outfits on thursdays...or dirty book stores filled with glory HOLES in video booths....

I for one am tired of ALL THIS MEDIA & CORPORATE B.S. BEING RAMMED DOWN OUR EYEBALLS AND THROATS....

FOR GODS SAKES...
JUST DO YOUR THING IN PRIVATE and out of my sight..
ESPECIALLY ON T.V....

PLUS BRING BACK " SAME RACE MARRIED PEOPLE"
ON REGULAR COMMERCIALS...
EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF THOSE ON TV...
I YELL OUT...
"ISN'T EVERYONE MARRIED TO A ( FILL IN THE SLOT)???"

THAT A WHOLE NOTHER RANT...

Exactly what my wife regularly says. Well, much of it at least.
9. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 8:52AM EST
And I did see that the boycott (or should it be “Shecotts” or “Theycotts”) of Target is having the desired effect. During the 10 day period since they went all LGBT In Your Face, the have lost 10 billion dollars.

Hope they stick to their guns and bankrupt the place.
10. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 8:57AM EST
Theses posts are hurtful to the Pride community and an apology will be expected.

Reforms should include plans to better educate oneself on ideological conformity so that you can make better decisions moving forward regarding inclusivity.
11. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 9:33AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
These posts are hurtful to the Pride community and an apology will be expected.

Reforms should include plans to better educate oneself on ideological conformity so that you can make better decisions moving forward regarding inclusivity.

I heard what they really desire is to send those who refuse to conform to their new religion to reeducation camps and take ownership of children from parents and raise them in tax-payer-funded indoctrination camps.
12. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 6:14PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
And I did see that the boycott (or should it be “Shecotts” or “Theycotts”) of Target is having the desired effect. During the 10 day period since they went all LGBT In Your Face, the have lost 10 billion dollars.

Hope they stick to their guns and bankrupt the place.

I hope none of your retirement investments involve companies that try to do LGBTQ+ segment business. Not only out of concern future loss of value, but to also square-up with you opinions on the matter.
13. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 6:34PM EST
Pretty much ALL companies try to do a LGBTQ+-^*% segment business! Rainbow Capitalism! They got money. Companies toss out some rainbows and take said money.
14. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 5/31/2023, 8:58PM EST
My only retirement investments that have rainbow ties aren’t full tard like AB, Target or Disney….I only pick winners.

Everyone who’s right about things loves ESG till it’s time to do ESG things in their back yard.
15. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 5/31/2023, 9:47PM EST
rfenst wrote:
I hope none of your retirement investments involve companies that try to do LGBTQ+ segment business. Not only out of concern future loss of value, but to also square-up with you opinions on the matter.

Yes, that box has been checked. Wherever possible, I don’t want any money going into promoting ESG touting companies or funds. The problem is, the president is making noise about making an ESG component be part of all funds, because it
Is Fair to have everyone lose more money equally.

Be gay. Be trans. Rock on wif your Bi-sef. People vote with their dollars. Don’t want nor need to have lgbt or straight messaging for that matter bombarding my senses.

Target stock price down from $180 two weeks ago to $130 today.
16. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 9:16AM EST
^Amen, brother Russ.
17. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 9:39AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
Yes, that box has been checked. Wherever possible, I don’t want any money going into promoting ESG touting companies or funds. The problem is, the president is making noise about making an ESG component be part of all funds, because it

Be gay. Be trans. Rock on wif your Bi-sef. People vote with their dollars. Don’t want nor need to have lgbt or straight messaging for that matter bombarding my senses.

Wow. I invest in solid stocks and funds that do whatever is necessary (within the law) to maximize return. That is more important to me by a mile as opposed to cheering-on the damage to a major national corporation. But, I accept we disagree and that you feel differently. (Glad you didn't take my post as a personal attack.) Herfing
18. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 9:41AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Pretty much ALL companies try to do a LGBTQ+-^*% segment business! Rainbow Capitalism! They got money. Companies toss out some rainbows and take said money.

D.I.N.K.s
19. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 11:25AM EST
rfenst wrote:
Wow. I invest in solid stocks and funds that do whatever is necessary (within the law) to maximize return

You almost certainly do not. The new ESG rules encourage fiduciary duty to include consideration of climate change and other ESG issues. This means your fund manager has other considerations than just maximizing return. BlackRock and others have already been huge on this.
20. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 11:56AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

"Gay bashing" - it's what's for dinner.
21. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 6/1/2023, 12:42PM EST
Tastes like chicken
22. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 2:40PM EST
Brewha wrote:
"Gay bashing" - it's what's for dinner.

Across a sample of heterosexual, lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and trans individuals, 87.5% indicated that they would not consider dating a trans person, with cisgender heterosexual men and women being most likely to exclude trans persons from their potential dating pool.
23. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 6/1/2023, 6:08PM EST
Brew would just so we couldn’t call him names.

Take one for the team buddy, good on ya mate.
24. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:13PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Brew would just so we couldn’t call him names.

Take one for the team buddy, good on ya mate.

Doesn't matter what one does, someone will call you names.

But what others think of you is their problem - not yours.
25. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:21PM EST
Brewha wrote:
Doesn't matter what one does, someone will call you names.

They just better not say anthing about my momma... ram27bat
26. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:22PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Across a sample of heterosexual, lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and trans individuals, 87.5% indicated that they would not consider dating a trans person, with cisgender heterosexual men and women being most likely to exclude trans persons from their potential dating pool.

So...what?

There are lot of types of people all of us would not consider dating. That does not make them bad people - just ineligible.

My point is that just because I don't find some people attractive, bashing them only makes me look bad.
27. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:24PM EST
Brewha wrote:

But what others think of you is their problem - not yours.

Unless they are a cop. Or the IRS.
28. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:26PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
They just better not say anthing about my momma... ram27bat

When I was a kid it was an insult to say "your momma wears combat boots".

How times have changed.....
29. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:29PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Unless they are a cop. Or the IRS.

True, true.

I suppose that list of exceptions would start with the wife....
30. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 6/2/2023, 12:57PM EST
Your sister drives a pickle wagon.
31. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 5:29PM EST
The Jacobins are at it again. Tear down the OLD and in with the WOKE.

You can stop calling the capital city Washington, DC., it's now Washington, DP.
Mayor Muriel Bowser proclaimed Washington as the “District of Pride”. 🌈🏳️‍🌈

Mayor Muriel Bowser Designates Washington, DC as the “District of Pride” – Raises LGBT Pride Flag at Historic City Hall for the First Time

By Jim Hoft Jun. 3, 2023 3:00 pm

Quote:
Mayor Muriel Bowser has called Washington, DC as the “District of Pride,” claiming that the nation’s capital has the highest percentage of gay people in America.

On Thursday, Bowser kicked off Pride Month by raising the LGBTQIA+ pride flag at the John A. Wilson Building for the first time in history.

The historic John A. Wilson Building, often referred to as the city hall, houses the Executive Office of the Mayor and the Council of the District of Columbia.

“Today marks the start of Pride Month, but in DC we celebrate our LGBTQIA+ community 365 days a year,” said Mayor Bowser. “I am proud to be here today to celebrate our DC values and to send a message to DC residents and everyone who visits Washington, DC that we are an inclusive city, we are a city that loves and values the LGBTQ+ community, and we are a city that knows we are stronger when we stand together and when we celebrate together.”

More...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/mayor-muriel-bowser-calls-washington-dc-as-district/
32. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 6:09PM EST
DP = District of Pride

I was going a totally different direction.

33. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 6/4/2023, 9:57AM EST
Ya, District of Shame would be more like it.
34. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sun, 6/4/2023, 10:40AM EST
RayR wrote:
Ya, District of Shame would be more like it.

Well that would be DS
35. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 6/4/2023, 3:13PM EST
Sounds like Muriel bowser likes poles.
36. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 6/4/2023, 5:14PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
Sounds like Muriel bowser likes poles.

or double penetration. Eh?
37. Author: Speyside2Date: Sun, 6/4/2023, 7:53PM EST
Dare I say they showed their true colors? Maybe the Dodgers need to change to pink uniforms and use parasols instead of sun glasses.

Of all people the LBGTQAI+ community should understand the wrongness of prejudice, hate, and such. Mocking Christianity is certainly a form of hate.

Are the Dodgers so confused or afraid that they think these haters make them their money? Time to boycot the Dodgers. Even though I do not go to any of their games, I for one will not watch them on television. Wait, I don't watch baseball, sigh, no boycot for me, or would this be a queercot?
38. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 6/6/2023, 12:47PM EST
The Human Rights Campaign issued a State of Emergency Declaration

Apparently, Conservative lawmakers in hostile states across the Republic are attacking LGBQ+XYZ human rights by BANNING Drag Queen Shows and Drag Queen Story Hour for little children, BANNING LGBQ+XYZ grooming in schools, and BANNING Chick with Di*ks from girls' bathrooms and from playing in girls sports! What a HORROR!
The Dodgers will probably support the declaration.

'State of emergency': LGBTQ Americans given dire warning from Human Rights Campaign

Claire Thornton
June 6, 2023
USA TODAY

Quote:
In a stark warning to LGBTQ Americans and their loved ones, the country's largest gay rights organization Tuesday issued a "state of emergency" over anti-LGBTQ laws passed across the U.S.

The Human Rights Campaign said its emergency declaration, the first in its more than 40-year history, comes after over 75 anti-LGBTQ bills have been signed into law in various states this year, more than doubling last year’s number, which was previously the worst year on record.

Conservative lawmakers have focused their efforts on enacting laws banning drag performances, gender-affirming care, LGBTQ-inclusive education, inclusive bathrooms and laws attacking transgender athletes' ability to play sports, according to the HRC.

"The multiplying threats facing millions in our community are not just perceived — they are real, tangible and dangerous," HRC president Kelley Robinson said. "In many cases they are resulting in violence against LGBTQ+ people, forcing families to uproot their lives and flee their homes in search of safer states."

Here's what to know about the HRC's announcement:

More...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/06/06/hrc-declares-state-of-emergency-over-laws-targeting-lgbtq-rights/70292212007/

39. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 6/8/2023, 2:49PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Your sister drives a pickle wagon.

Yo sista BE da pickle wagon
40. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 6/8/2023, 2:53PM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
Dare I say they showed their true colors? Maybe the Dodgers need to change to pink uniforms and use parasols instead of sun glasses.

Of all people the LBGTQAI+ community should understand the wrongness of prejudice, hate, and such. Mocking Christianity is certainly a form of hate.

Are the Dodgers so confused or afraid that they think these haters make them their money? Time to boycot the Dodgers. Even though I do not go to any of their games, I for one will not watch them on television. Wait, I don't watch baseball, sigh, no boycot for me, or would this be a queercot?

Your lack of hate is noted....
41. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 6/19/2023, 9:57AM EST
Insurrection sparked at Dodger Stadium Pride Night. I saw on the TV news that the Catholics were also joined by Protestants and a Jewish Rabbi who spoke at the protest.

DODGER STADIUM-The “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence” are recognized for Pride night to a mostly empty audience.

Two Dodgers fan nearby begin loudly booing after they’re announced:

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/status/1669877241642385408?s=20

Thousands protest outside stadium as Dodgers honor troupe of drag-queen ‘nuns’

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Saturday, June 17, 2023

Quote:
Catholic leaders declared victory after thousands turned out to protest the Los Angeles Dodgers for honoring a troupe of drag queens who dress like “nuns,” while the award ceremony itself was sparsely attended.

The team presented its Community Hero Award ahead of Friday night’s game to members of the Los Angeles chapter of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence before a smattering of fans at Dodger Stadium, as shown in video footage posted afterward.

Outside the stadium, a crowd estimated in the thousands turned up for a “prayerful processional” and rally in the stadium parking lot organized by Catholics for Catholics featuring a host of prominent Catholic speakers, including Bishop Joseph Strickland of the diocese of Tyler, Texas.

“HUGE SUCCESS! Prayer Rally Officially Concludes. Over 5K strong!! Massive outpouring!” tweeted Catholics for Catholics, who helped organize the procession.

Local news stations in Los Angeles estimated that “thousands” turned out for the event, which was billed as a procession, not a protest.

More...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/17/thousands-protest-outside-stadium-dodgers-honor-tr/

42. Author: HockeyDadDate: Mon, 6/19/2023, 12:25PM EST
The best part is the Dodgers lost all three games to the SF Giants!
43. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 6/20/2023, 10:41AM EST
Comedian Mark Dice goes to a city council meeting. No, it's not a FAKED video, he actually explained stuff to those council peeps. I loved the look on their faces.

Wait For It...Telling the Truth about "Pride Month" to City Council Meeting

https://youtu.be/al74_vwPYgY
44. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 6/29/2023, 7:54AM EST
LEFT COAST HOLLYWEIRDOS demand Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Censoring

250 Hollywood Celebrities Sign Letter Demanding Big Tech Censor Anyone Who Opposes Trans Surgeries On Kids

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JUN 29, 2023

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Quote:
Some 250 woke Hollywood celebrities from movies, TV and music have signed their names to an open letter urging big tech companies to crack down on anyone who doesn’t fall into line with the trans agenda, including advocating life changing gender surgeries on children.

The letter was sent to the CEOs of Meta, YouTube, TikTok and Twitter by GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) and the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), and was signed by hundreds of famous names including Amy Schumer, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Jamie Lee Curtis, Judd Apatow, Patrick Stewart and many more.

It states that “There has been a massive systemic failure to prohibit hate, harassment, and malicious anti-LGBTQ disinformation on your platforms and it must be addressed,” pointing to “dangerous posts (both content and ads)… targeting transgender, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming people.”

“This disinformation and hate, inadequately moderated on your platforms, plays an outsized role in the sharp increase in real-world anti-transgender targeting and violence,” it continues.

The letter further decrees “Your policies and corresponding enforcement are inadequate when it comes to mitigating harmful and dangerous anti-LGBTQ content. You must urgently take action to protect trans and LGBTQ users on your platforms (including protecting us from over-enforcement and censorship).”

The celebrities specifically cite tech companies allowing people to engage in ‘deadnaming’ and ‘misgendering’ as a “widespread mode of hate speech across all platforms, utilized to bully and harass prominent public figures while simultaneously expressing hatred and contempt.”

The letter then demands to know what the tech companies are going to do to address “Content that spreads malicious lies and disinformation about medically necessary healthcare for transgender youth.“

The letter states that “Specific mitigations on such disinformation must be developed (for instance akin to election and COVID-19 mitigations and rules).”

So, essentially, censoring anyone who doesn’t completely advocate removing the genitals of children and sterilizing them.

More...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/250-hollywood-celebrities-sign-letter-demanding-big-tech-censor-anyone-who-opposes-trans
45. Author: JGKAMINDate: Tue, 9/12/2023, 8:07PM EST
Shocking news regarding these “nuns”…

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-member-of-sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-drag-nun-group-honored-by-la-dodgers-arrested-for-public-masturbation
46. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 9/13/2023, 10:12AM EST
Do you think this will affect the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence efforts to groom children?? Think
Will there still be Drag Nun Story Hours in public schools?

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1701675781871575452/photo/1

Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic