Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Biden falls on old bag...
1. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 2:48PM EST
Or somethin like that...

Mellow
2. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 6/1/2023, 3:11PM EST
I heard one of the officers put that sandbag there to trip the old fugger up. Sad Old bag falls on the old bag.
3. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 6/1/2023, 4:20PM EST
Those lying dog faced pony soldiers...
4. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 8:30AM EST
I heard he was on goof-balls... Mellow
5. Author: JGKAMINDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 9:45AM EST
Biden falls on old bag...” OMG, is Pelosi ok?!?Herfing
6. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 10:17AM EST
JGKAMIN wrote:

Her face cracked up, but otherwise OK. Nothing her plastic surgeon can't repair again.
7. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 1:03PM EST
I wonder if the dude that put the bag there is still alive..?? Think
8. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 1:19PM EST
JGKAMIN wrote:

I was thinking Dr. Jill...but still the same effect!

HAMMERTIME!!!
9. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 6/2/2023, 2:28PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
I was thinking Dr. Jill...but still the same effect!

HAMMERTIME!!!

Being a doctor, she treated him on-scene with some ice cream and a character band-aid.
10. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 2:40PM EST
Did she show him her boobs..?? Huh
11. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/2/2023, 6:23PM EST
think that's why he fell...his eye level dropped so precipitously he lost his balance...
12. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 6/2/2023, 6:49PM EST
Frying pan Frying pan Frying pan
13. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 9:24AM EST
Report: Sandbag That Tripped Biden On Stage Also Participated In Jan 6 Capitol Riot

Jun 2, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

Quote:
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO — The motive behind a sandbag's sudden attack on President Joe Biden became more clear today, as sources within the federal government have produced photos showing the sandbag also participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.

"This sandbag has been a dangerous entity for some time," said one source under the condition of anonymity. "After reviewing video footage from the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol, we discovered the sandbag among the other Trump-supporting domestic terrorists. The sandbag has evaded justice since that day, giving it the opportunity to trip President Biden at the Air Force commencement ceremony."

As officials continued to dig into the sandbag's past, further red flags were raised. "We have also found a lengthy manifesto written by the sandbag," the source said. "We will not be releasing the manifesto to the public due to the potential damage it could cause to our democracy, but it's really bad. Just trust us, we're the government."

More...

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-sandbag-also-participated-in-jan-6-capitol-riot
14. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 9:30AM EST
Mumbling, Tumbling, President Senile Dementia

Thomas DiLorenzo

Quote:
Doing the Biden Two Step at the Air Force Academy. No wonder the Demo-Bolshevik party has announced that there will be no primary debates. They’ve got their perfect candidate in Brandon, along with perfect Senators Franken . . . er, I mean, Fein-stein and (Young Frankenstein look-alike) Fetterman.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/mumbling-tumbling-president-senile-dementia/

Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic