Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Disclaimer
1. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 4/7/2006, 6:02PM EST
The wife and kid are away at the in-law so I'm bachelor tonight and cannot be held accountable for my actions.

Game on!
2. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Fri, 4/7/2006, 6:02PM EST
Bring it, beeee-otch!
3. Author: jetblastedDate: Fri, 4/7/2006, 6:07PM EST
This should be fun . . .
4. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 4/7/2006, 6:08PM EST
Now where's the dog?
5. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Fri, 4/7/2006, 6:10PM EST
woooooooof
6. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 4/7/2006, 6:43PM EST
In two weeks, I'm headed up to Maine for guys weekend. AKA trout fishing, card playing, drunken-ness.

Got to put new line on the reels and reorganize the tackle box (like that will really make a difference). Now where the hell are dem reels?

If I don't hook myself tonight with a rusty trebble, I'll consider it a bonus.
7. Author: ruggysgirlDate: Sat, 4/8/2006, 5:37AM EST
And I missed it! Damn the luck!
8. Author: jetblastedDate: Sat, 4/8/2006, 6:25AM EST
File Down Your Barbs . . .
9. Author: BuckyB93Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 10:42PM EST
Top, trying to do some data mining from past posts.

NINE!
10. Author: clintCigarDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 11:47PM EST
Uh oh...lol
11. Author: Gene363Date: Sun, 5/22/2022, 8:57AM EST
So a date with Palmala Hand and the five Finger sisters?
12. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 7:23PM EST
She ever come back?
13. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 7:33PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
So a date with Palmala Hand and the five Finger sisters?

It's bucky... more like Tom Thumb and his 4 brothers. LOL
14. Author: BuckyB93Date: Mon, 5/23/2022, 10:51AM EST
Tom Thumb was partially amputated about 20 yrs ago

Table saw:1
Left Tom Thumb: -1/3
15. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 5/23/2022, 11:17AM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
Tom Thumb was partially amputated about 20 yrs ago

Table saw:1
Left Tom Thumb: -1/3

Damm, that sucks. When I was a freshman in high school I broke my right wrist at football practice, my last. The Doc set it in a cast with my wrist bent at 90 degrees. Suddenly, I had to write left-handed as well as do everything else left handed. d'oh!
16. Author: BuckyB93Date: Mon, 5/23/2022, 11:51AM EST
It was one instance where having a beer might have been the right choice at the time. I was using the neighbor's table saw while doing some home improvements.

Neighbor: "Wanna have a beer?"
Me: "Sure, just wanna rip this piece of trim first then I'm done for the day."

If I stopped then and had a beer, I probably wouldn't have had to take a trip to the ER in the upcoming 10 minutes.

Had to answer a bunch of questions: How did it happen, when did it happen, where did it happen, was it work related, blah, blah, blah.

I asked why they needed such information and was told they needed to document it in case one filed a claim for accident/liability insurance issues down the road. Apparently the thumb is worth more in dollar value than any of your other fingers. Eyes are worth big bucks too.
17. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 5/23/2022, 2:53PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
It was one instance where having a beer might have been the right choice at the time. I was using the neighbor's table saw while doing some home improvements.

Neighbor: "Wanna have a beer?"
Me: "Sure, just wanna rip this piece of trim first then I'm done for the day."

If I stopped then and had a beer, I probably wouldn't have had to take a trip to the ER in the upcoming 10 minutes.

Had to answer a bunch of questions: How did it happen, when did it happen, where did it happen, was it work related, blah, blah, blah.

I asked why they needed such information and was told they needed to document it in case one filed a claim for accident/liability insurance issues down the road. Apparently the thumb is worth more in dollar value than any of your other fingers. Eyes are worth big bucks too.

Or you might have lost more than part of a thumb. My Pop was mortified when he got home from work and found out I was making wood "coins" for the neighbors kids to play with. I sliced up an old broom stick on his table saw. I was about ten years old.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic