Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Mikey scares the HELL out of me.
1. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sun, 8/4/2019, 6:35AM EST
So in the opFTH contest I won Mikey's Texas titty twist prize.... Son of a b1tch! I open the box thinking maybe bbq sause, or hot sauce and spices.... I'm practically drooling. I open the box and I see something dark. I grab a bag containing two containers of spices and look closer. I'm freaking out because I'm pretty sure it's a roach and sure enough as soon as I realize it's a roach another one falls from the bag I'm holding in my hand. THAT WAS IT. I screamed the cat took off for the hills I threw the spices across the room, jumped up and did the get it off me wiggle dance..... when I finally calm down I look in the box and they are everywhere..... plastic roaches. Son of a b1tch you have NO idea how bad you got me. Now I've had the heebie geebies for days and every itch is a roach on me.... Thanks Mikey....smh
opFTH Prize.jpg
2. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 6:13PM EST
So you like bugs...…..duly noted
3. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 8/6/2019, 6:55PM EST
BigGrin LOL

mikey said his wife did it...
4. Author: clintCigarDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 7:47PM EST
LOL Bomb LOL Bomb LOL Bomb
5. Author: USNGunnerDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 8:05PM EST
ROTFLMAO! That's awesome.
6. Author: ChenoDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 8:29PM EST
Hahaha, nicely done!!
7. Author: corey sellersDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 8:31PM EST
Thanks needed a laugh

Good job Mikey
8. Author: PalamaDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 8:53PM EST
Whaaaat, no Fart In a Can?!?!?! Gonz

Great job Mikey! Applause
9. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 8/6/2019, 9:16PM EST
one of the great guys here.
Love that guy.
10. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 9:39PM EST
Spring loaded snakes. Don't forget to stock up on spring loaded snakes....

Chit, did I type that out load?
11. Author: clintCigarDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 9:58PM EST
They're in the bottles too...
12. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 8/6/2019, 10:21PM EST
looks like a pre sell out palio cutter
13. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 8/6/2019, 10:31PM EST
That’s a great hit. Love the roaches
14. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 9:02AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
looks like a pre sell out palio cutter

It is and the unbanded cigar is a DD OR. Never thought I'd see another. I burnt my fingers and lips on that one.
15. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 9:08AM EST
The Ketchups are from Whataburger. One is Spicy and one is Fancy. That means you have to tuck your wife beater tee in when you use it. The Spicy I've already used and it is awesome!
16. Author: USNGunnerDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 9:50AM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
The Ketchups are from Whataburger. One is Spicy and one is Fancy. That means you have to tuck your wife beater tee in when you use it. The Spicy I've already used and it is awesome!

Drool UMMMM, Whataburger! I so love those, and we don't have them. Sad
17. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 1:39PM EST
USNGunner wrote:
Drool UMMMM, Whataburger! I so love those, and we don't have them. Sad

I'd never heard of them either. But the are damned tasty ketchups! The Spicy is just the right amount of burn where you feel the burn but can still taste the ketchup and what it's on. I threw a bunch of fries in the airfryer (one of the greatest inventions ever) that night and the spicy had me slightly sweating.
18. Author: clintCigarDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 2:11PM EST
Whataburger is a staple down here in TX.
19. Author: USNGunnerDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 3:50PM EST
clintCigar wrote:
Whataburger is a staple down here in TX.

I found one in North Dakota too. Go figure. Man I wish we had them closer. We got Sonic recently, maybe there is hope! fog
20. Author: clintCigarDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 5:30PM EST
USNGunner wrote:
I found one in North Dakota too. Go figure. Man I wish we had them closer. We got Sonic recently, maybe there is hope! fog

Yeah if I'm eating a fast food burger it's pretty much Whataburger or Sonic for me.
21. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 8/7/2019, 7:41PM EST
In N Out...
22. Author: mikey1597Date: Wed, 8/7/2019, 7:47PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
one of the great guys here.
Love that guy.

You hittin on me???? Youse can! and the Palio,,,, it's an older one

Conan, I'm saving the fart for a really special occasion

My wife started the roaches here at our home. She loaded up the floor of my shower with 75 of them so when I opened the shower door at 5 one morning there they were,,,,, didn't phase me at all, we do pranks to each other all the time.
23. Author: USNGunnerDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 8:06PM EST
delta1 wrote:
In N Out...

The Double-Double with animal style fries, and a chocolate shake! I love that place too! Applause
24. Author: mikey1597Date: Wed, 8/7/2019, 8:49PM EST
5 Guys is hard to beat! Best fries ever
25. Author: USNGunnerDate: Wed, 8/7/2019, 8:57PM EST
mikey1597 wrote:
5 Guys is hard to beat! Best fries ever

That's true too. 5 Guys is good.
26. Author: delta1Date: Thu, 8/8/2019, 1:41PM EST
yes, at 5 Guys, they build it the way you want it, you eat peanuts while you wait, but that "regular" order of fries in the paper sack would feed an entire Somali refugee camp...fries are only good, excellent as Mikey said, for about 10 minutes after they're served, which leaves the second half limp, cold and thick instead of hot and crispy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside...
27. Author: CelticBomberDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 6:43PM EST
Thanks again Mikey. Both ketchups are gone! Everyone loved them. My son used any excuse to fire up the air fryer and make fries so he could eat the ketchup:-) I lost track of how many lunches or dinners I ate that consisted of things I could put ketchup on.

I've been going through some of my posts to find one particular pic to make sure I remember correctly who sent me a certain item. It's amazing to go back through these pics and see how awesome the people here are. I've never heard of any other community online that comes close to what happens here. So just wanted to say Thanks! again;-)

Edit: Oh and 5 guys is awesome. We also have a place here in Philly called Nifty Fifties that's right out of Happy Days. Has amazing burgers and fries. Their onion rings are amazing!
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic