will be taking the Tat tour soon...
1. Author: clintCigarDate: Thu, 8/8/2019, 2:49PM EST
Herfing Herfing Herfing
TatSamplers25Percent.jpg
2. Author: USNGunnerDate: Thu, 8/8/2019, 4:20PM EST
Very nice.

I have the Lancero's, I don't have the cazadores though. =d>
3. Author: CelticBomberDate: Thu, 8/8/2019, 10:43PM EST
Do they still add playing cards of the monsters in each box? I have all the cards from the original release.
4. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 8/8/2019, 10:50PM EST
Whaaaat? Over 243 different cigars and you’ve never had a Tat? Say it ain’t so! Gonz
5. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Thu, 8/8/2019, 11:08PM EST
The black Lancero is good... I like all the monsters in the cazadores size but the mummy is especially good...
6. Author: jongk47Date: Thu, 8/8/2019, 11:57PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Do they still add playing cards of the monsters in each box? I have all the cards from the original release.

tat had to stop producing the cards cause of copyright issues as they resembled cabbage patch kids cards.
7. Author: clintCigarDate: Fri, 8/9/2019, 12:03AM EST
CelticBomber wrote:

No playing cards. Sad Sad Sad
8. Author: clintCigarDate: Fri, 8/9/2019, 12:05AM EST
Palama wrote:
Whaaaat? Over 243 different cigars and you’ve never had a Tat? Say it ain’t so! Gonz

ikr?
me ---->Frying pan

9. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 8/9/2019, 7:43PM EST
buckle up...
10. Author: izonfireDate: Fri, 8/9/2019, 8:26PM EST
Palama wrote:

He got a trampstamp.
That count???
11. Author: clintCigarDate: Fri, 8/9/2019, 9:48PM EST
izonfire wrote:
He got a trampstamp.
That count???

Yup. On ma left butt cheek.
12. Author: GetNBy929Date: Sat, 8/10/2019, 9:18PM EST
Grabbed a Victoria's (lancero) I am gonna smoke soon enough to see what this hype is about.
13. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 8/11/2019, 7:51PM EST
clintCigar wrote:
Yup. On ma left butt cheek.

Late night cigar burns don’t count
14. Author: clintCigarDate: Sun, 8/11/2019, 9:17PM EST
izonfire wrote:
Late night cigar burns don’t count

Ahhhhhhhhh Sad Sad
15. Author: USNGunnerDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 9:15PM EST
I now have the cazadores too. :D
16. Author: CelticBomberDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 10:41PM EST
USNGunner wrote:
I now have the cazadores too. :D

...and so it begins. They started out as innocents, smoking Ghurka's and all was right with the world. You gentlemen have taken your first steps down the rabbit hole. All the cigars you've been perfectly happy with will suddenly transform and you'll say to yourself "How did I ever smoke those?!" That will be pride ****ing with you. The thing about pride though is pride only hurts, it never helps. Before you know it you're two maxxed out credit cards deep and your humidors will be filled with premium goodness. Every time you open the lid on your humidor's it will be like Vincent Vega opening the briefcase in Pulp Fiction;-pCool
17. Author: USNGunnerDate: Sat, 9/7/2019, 1:29AM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
...and so it begins. They started out as innocents, smoking Ghurka's and all was right with the world. You gentlemen have taken your first steps down the rabbit hole. All the cigars you've been perfectly happy with will suddenly transform and you'll say to yourself "How did I ever smoke those?!" That will be pride ****ing with you. The thing about pride though is pride only hurts, it never helps. Before you know it you're two maxxed out credit cards deep and your humidors will be filled with premium goodness. Every time you open the lid on your humidor's it will be like Vincent Vega opening the briefcase in Pulp Fiction;-pCool

Actually, I've jumped right over the Ghurkas. And guite frankly, you've done as much to ruin me on cheap new cigars as anyone. =d> Well, you, and Whistlebritches, DeadeyeDick, Lance, and AkDave.

I've already started upgrading my stash, and working my way out of the day to day. Ed has been going out of his way to get me some good Tat's, fortunately I have a good credit rating and a tolerant wife. Frying pan
18. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sat, 9/7/2019, 4:02AM EST
USNGunner wrote:
Actually, I've jumped right over the Ghurkas. And guite frankly, you've done as much to ruin me on cheap new cigars as anyone. Applause Well, you, and Whistlebritches, DeadeyeDick, and AkDave.

I've already started upgrading my stash, and working my way out of the day to day. Ed has been going out of his way to get me some good Tat's, fortunately I have a good credit rating and a tolerant wife. Frying pan

Ed is a great guy! He's the reason I got my Mexican Experiments and he's also been on the trail of CQ2's and texting me all the info he can find. He's relentless and no Tat will ever slip by him! Love ya Ed! Wub
19. Author: kombat96Date: Sat, 9/7/2019, 11:03AM EST
Just found out about tatuaje myself. Seems like a legitimate cigar organization.
20. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sat, 9/7/2019, 11:20AM EST
kombat96 wrote:
Just found out about tatuaje myself. Seems like a legitimate cigar organization.

You need to try the Especiales Dink...…..one of my favorite lancero's.Herfing
21. Author: kombat96Date: Sat, 9/7/2019, 11:23AM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
You need to try the Especiales Dink...…..one of my favorite lancero's.Herfing

In good conscience I cant. Lanceros Brick wall
22. Author: USNGunnerDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 2:57PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Ed is a great guy! He's the reason I got my Mexican Experiments and he's also been on the trail of CQ2's and texting me all the info he can find. He's relentless and no Tat will ever slip by him! Love ya Ed! Wub

Yep. Finally scored some of those myself. Got 5 of the shop limiteds yesterday. Applause
23. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 3:28PM EST
kombat96 wrote:

You must be a nOOp
24. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 9/8/2019, 3:38PM EST
izonfire wrote:
You must be a nOOp

Think
25. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 5:51PM EST
kombat96 wrote:

I smell varmint poontang. What would Bill Murray do?
26. Author: AbrignacDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 5:56PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
I smell varmint poontang. What would Bill Murray do?

Smoke the divots.
27. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 6:40PM EST
Abrignac wrote:
Smoke the divots.

and vengeance is yours.. I just shot Pepsi out my nose.
28. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 8:11PM EST
kombat96 wrote:
Think

I know you’re a seasoned vet.
Just a friendly dink comment
29. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 8:47PM EST
You do friendly now? Must be maturing
30. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 9/8/2019, 8:51PM EST
Not it.
31. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 9:08PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
You do friendly now? Must be maturing

No, but it seems there has been a wave of sensitivity due to misconceptions.
Which is pitiful.

But don’t worry SOB, I am still in my infancy
32. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 9:19PM EST
Then all is right with the world
33. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 9/8/2019, 9:25PM EST
kombat96 wrote:
Not it.

what a great memory!
34. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 9/8/2019, 9:35PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
what a great memory!

Of playing tag?
Good god, you guys do have some history...
35. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 9/8/2019, 10:08PM EST
Hell yeah. Frank could never catch the wombat. I'd zig and he'd zag.
36. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 9/8/2019, 10:35PM EST
ah yes. the old zig zag thing.
that wombat could do it.
37. Author: clintCigarDate: Sat, 9/14/2019, 2:57AM EST
CelticBomber wrote:

I'm already there minus the maxed out credit cards. I pretty much skipped the Ghurka's too except for 2 samplers I got for cheap. Just opened my briefcase and found a Tat. Go figure.
Herfing
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic