Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
AKDave humbles me 3 of 4
1. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sat, 8/17/2019, 8:09AM EST
and these
AK Dave Cigars.jpg
2. Author: USNGunnerDate: Mon, 8/19/2019, 12:21PM EST
Great hit. AKDave is going to need a serious resupply at this point. :)
3. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 8/19/2019, 1:40PM EST
Dave has got to be getting low about time for a group bombing
4. Author: izonfireDate: Mon, 8/19/2019, 2:29PM EST
Schitt. That’s a nice hit by itself!
5. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 8/19/2019, 6:51PM EST
holy sheets
6. Author: PalamaDate: Mon, 8/19/2019, 7:47PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
and these

Applause
7. Author: clintCigarDate: Tue, 8/20/2019, 5:15PM EST
NICE 3!

Love that Four Kicks Maduro!
8. Author: steve02Date: Mon, 8/26/2019, 9:09PM EST
At least you have humi space for them πŸ˜‰
9. Author: steve02Date: Mon, 8/26/2019, 9:09PM EST
10. Author: CelticBomberDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 6:08PM EST
steve02 wrote:

Actually it's almost full.... I can pm you dimensions for a cabinet! I have the perfect spot for it!

Every time I look at that humidor I just shake my head. That was extremely kind and extremely generous of you. It really does humble me and I really appreciate it. If you show up at my door with a body I won't ask any questions, I'll just grab my shovel and start digging. I have plans within plans for you and a certain whale blubber eating, bourbon soaked Eskimo in Alaska. I've been debating on whether it should be wood or aluminum.... Those baby seals are not going to club themselves. But that might be too personal. Might be like buying new underwear for a guy friend. What do you guys think?

horse

ram27bat

Anxious
11. Author: izonfireDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 6:53PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
But that might be too personal. Might be like buying new underwear for a guy friend. What do you guys think?

Underwear is definitely off the table...
12. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 9:01PM EST
Hopefully. People eat there. That just ain't sanitary
13. Author: USNGunnerDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 9:13PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Actually it's almost full.... I can pm you dimensions for a cabinet! I have the perfect spot for it!

Every time I look at that humidor I just shake my head. That was extremely kind and extremely generous of you. It really does humble me and I really appreciate it. If you show up at my door with a body I won't ask any questions, I'll just grab my shovel and start digging. I have plans within plans for you and a certain whale blubber eating, bourbon soaked Eskimo in Alaska. I've been debating on whether it should be wood or aluminum.... Those baby seals are not going to club themselves. But that might be too personal. Might be like buying new underwear for a guy friend. What do you guys think?

I think we need a picture of this humidor! That's what I think. :D
14. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 9:25PM EST
I think he posted a link in one of these threads somewhere before the flu took him out.

So.... is this 2nd stage zombification now?
15. Author: CelticBomberDate: Fri, 9/6/2019, 10:50PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
I think he posted a link in one of these threads somewhere before the flu took him out.

So.... is this 2nd stage zombification now?

OooOoOh Can I be upgraded to mummy please! Mummies are a lot tougher in DnD than zombies are!

I'll take a pic and post it on Monday.
16. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 9/7/2019, 8:48AM EST
So you identify as a mummy now? Hey, it's the 21st century. I'm not one to judge another's undead fluidity. You'll need a wrapper though. You thinking broadleaf, or habano... maybe a nice corojo?
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic