Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
I found a U.P.S. DRIVERS PAYCHECK STUB in the trash can... UNFREAKIN' BELIEVABLE!!!
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 6:17PM EST
I'm searching for UNCHECKED SCRATCH off lotto tickets today ...I grab a stack of them...like 30...
In the middle of the stack is the PAYCHECK STUB of a UPS DRIVER...NOT A MANAGER...NOT THE C.E.O....
JUST ONE OF THOSE JOKERS you see every day...

I was flabbergasted beyond all get out...

I could not believe my eyes...

The mutherfuckerfucker makes $39.68 an hour...he made $10,679.00 Y-T-D IN 2022!!
(That is 30 days pay)

WHAT
THE
F U C.K.???

THIS SHORTS WEARING DOUCHE BAG IS GONNA MAKE OVER $120+++ L.A.R.G.E. IN A YEAR???

WHY DID I GO TO COLLEGE...TWICE???

I have heard of a lot of sheeeet but this one takes the mudddeeerrrrf freakin' cake...

NO DOUCHE BAG HUMPIN' PACKAGES SHOULD MAKE
$120K-135K( WITH OVERTIME) IN A YEAR ..

Plus the dude is buying a stack of 30 scratch offs that added up to over $675
( Of $20, $30 & $50 scratches) and the over confident bastid doesn't even scratch off the lower corner to CHK them on the lotto computer????

This dude is makin' wayyyyyy tooooooo
Muuuuccchhhh money ...FO' SHO'
2. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 6:32PM EST
Doesn't surprise me if he is always working all the overtime he can. Some of those guys put in 70+ hour weeks when overtime is available.
3. Author: LeeBotDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 6:37PM EST
I had an uncle who joined the air force when he was (I think) 17 cause I remember my mom saying he had to get permission. It was duing Vietnam. They would take anybody.

Anyway, he did his 20, 25 years or so, took a job at the post office, did that for another 20, then retired relatively young. Now he spends all his time on cruise ships going all over the world drinking Coors Light. Not a bad life.
4. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 6:49PM EST
Whistle Whistle Whistle
5. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 7:08PM EST
I'm glad that driver is making a living wage without being loaded up with student loan debt.

That's more than I make hourly and I had to take on 80k in debt to get close. I'm sure that driver spent years in a distribution center putting in his time as well. I worked for UPS as a part time package handler for holiday surges and that is hard work for little pay. And they do not care if you're out of shape or whatever and can't keep up. If you don't keep up you're out a job. If you stay on and slay it eventually you can work your way into a truck. And that's where the money is for general laborers in that operation.
6. Author: deadeyedickDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 7:09PM EST
LeeBot wrote:
I had an uncle who joined the air force when he was (I think) 17 cause I remember my mom saying he had to get permission. It was duing Vietnam. They would take anybody.

Anyway, he did his 20, 25 years or so, took a job at the post office, did that for another 20, then retired relatively young. Now he spends all his time on cruise ships going all over the world drinking Coors Light. Not a bad life.

Sounds good cept for the piss water. MACS drinks Pliny.
7. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 7:09PM EST
No overtime this January for this guy...
Just straight 40 hr weeks for 4 weeks...
And 10.79 hrs overtime for 1 wk

( Maybe +10 hrs per WK for 4 weeks??)

$10,679.00...

It is still UNFREAKIN' believable to me...

The most I ever made legally was $16,500 a year...

Yea...
In A freakin' year !!!

$10.6 K in a month is criminal in my book...
Only criminals make that kind money...

Freakin' FBI AGENTS ONLY MAKE Avg. Is only $66.8 K
And their life is on the line daily...
Same with cops in general...like $55 K full time and can die at any moment...

Some idiot schlepping packages in shorts pulling down
$120+++L.A.R.G.E.????

IT AIN'T RIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT !!!

NO WAY IN HELL !!!
8. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 7:17PM EST
$10k/mo gross income is not excessive. That driver is busting ass in all weather every day. It's a fair wage. I would not trade with them from what I do for what they do despite the significant difference in wages. Compare gross to take home. My gross income would have me really comfortable. But after taxes, insurance, retirement, and whatever else I take home no more per paycheck than when I was a mechanic. But I did not have insurance or retirement until I was 27. And now a Dr visit costs more than when I was uninsured.

I'm sorry you did not get compensated fairly for your labor Jones.

Likely not an idiot schlepping packages. They have to be fairly intelligent to carry out that job effectively and efficiently. Only the best get promoted to drivers seats.
9. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 7:22PM EST
I agree... to disagree...

I have seen STIRE cashier's pulling down $16K a year or
Shelf stockers on the graveyard shift in grocery stores working harder, GETTING BERAYED and under more stress AND public humiliation than any UPS DRIVER CAN EVER CONCEIVE OF ....
10. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 7:35PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
I agree... to disagree...

I have seen STIRE cashier's pulling down $16K a year or
Shelf stockers on the graveyard shift in grocery stores working harder, GETTING BERAYED and under more stress AND public humiliation than any UPS DRIVER CAN EVER CONCEIVE OF ....

They should be getting paid more, and have management/administration that side with the worker over the irate customer.
11. Author: JadeRoseDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 8:15PM EST
I used to work with a guy that liked to brag about how educated he was. How hard he worked in college, how smart he was and, blah, blah, blah. He was going on when day when I told him I did drugs, chased plenty of poon, had a ball, eventually dropped out of college and yet, I had the same job he did. In fact, I was a higher rating than he was and he was 10 years older.

Funny how stuff works sometimes
12. Author: JadeRoseDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 8:16PM EST
and btw...f*ck you Jones.......you should never be upset over how much a guy that actually works for a living gets paid...unless it's because the pay is too low, which is usually the case.
13. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 8:42PM EST
JadeRose wrote:
and btw...f*ck you Jones.......you should never be upset over how much a guy that actually works for a living gets paid

Preach on, preacher man!!
14. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 8:50PM EST
Hol up a sec. The most you made legally was $16.5k in a year, yet the SSG stole $1m from your HUT?!?!? You had a helluva operation going, Jonesy.

If you are in fact Jonesy. Speaking awfully highly of FBI agents putting their lives on the line and such. That's not the kind of talk we'd expect from you about the alphabet agencies. Who are you and what have you done with the real Mr. Jones?

ram27bat
15. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 9:33PM EST
Just the facts ma'am....

BWUHAHAHAHAHA...

F.U. Jade...
I do what I want ..

Easy S.O.B....

What I do on the side is my bIdNeSs...
As in...
Risk vs. reward ...bayyybeeee
Signed
Ashley Judd
16. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 9:42PM EST
And....

Even though the FBI and especially the FBI-SSG make only $66.5K average...they do lay their lives on the line....
Believe me...many of those bastids went way over the line as to risk getting smoked ...
Only by the grace of God and mucho control on my part they kept sailing forward unscathed...
It is what it is...
And boy OHHH day...
It WAS FREAKIN HARD BALL CITY FOR A SOLID 18 MONTHS 24-7-365....THEN STILL ROUGH FOR ANOTHER 24+....THEN IT WAS "MEH" coverage After my "agent trout" ultimatum for another 28 months .

We all made it through...
Most of us..
All above ground...
17. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 10:15PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
I'm searching for UNCHECKED SCRATCH off lotto tickets today ...I grab a stack of them...like 30...
In the middle of the stack is the PAYCHECK STUB of a UPS DRIVER...NOT A MANAGER...NOT THE C.E.O....

The mutherfuckerfucker makes $39.68 an hour...he made $10,679.00 Y-T-D IN 2022!!
(That is 30 days pay)

WHAT
THE
F U C.K.???

THIS SHORTS WEARING DOUCHE BAG IS GONNA MAKE OVER $120+++ L.A.R.G.E. IN A YEAR???

I have heard of a lot of sheeeet but this one takes the mudddeeerrrrf freakin' cake...

( Of $20, $30 & $50 scratches) and the over confident bastid doesn't even scratch off the lower corner to CHK them on the lotto computer????

In NE Wisconsin, they start out at 70k and after their probationary period (3 or 6 months), go to 72k.
They bust their azzes. Takes three years to get good, five years to be great. Once great, they can generally get their 8 hour routes done in 7 hours. At that point, they are near or at 90.

Physically demanding. When they retire in their late 50s, they are a physical wreck- unless they are workout warriors.
18. Author: bgzDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 11:02PM EST
JadeRose wrote:
and btw...f*ck you Jones.......you should never be upset over how much a guy that actually works for a living gets paid

Who are you to judge the great Jones...

Who else you know that can pull 100 large out of a dumpster and b*tch about the guy helped pave the way for him to do it.
19. Author: HOHUM1928Date: Wed, 2/2/2022, 5:22AM EST
I know a few UPS guys. They are always hiring. If you can handle in and out of a delivery truck 400 times a day then you should go for it.
20. Author: gummy jonesDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 7:43AM EST
good for him

glad it pays better than dumpster diving
21. Author: JadeRoseDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 8:23AM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:

F.U. Jade...
I do what I want ..

and that's why you're our favorite resident nutjob.
22. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 2:05PM EST
Schlepping schleppers

Box boxes

Box boxes

Schlepping schleppers

Stir stirring

Pot pot

POL POT

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S.

E R. Doctors $95k - 125k
Lawyers $85k - 125 K
Hospital floor dept managers $85k - 145 k
Local News CASTER ANCHORS $75K - $90K
ON
AND ON AND ON...

I NEVER ONCE SAID THESE GUYS DON'T WORK THEIR ASSES OFF...THEY DO...I NEVER SAID THEY WERE LAZY...
THEY AREN'T...

I STILL SAY THEY ARE WAY OVER PAID for what they do...
You won't change my mind...
23. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 2:31PM EST
Mr Jones wrote:

E R. Doctors $95k - 125k
Lawyers $85k - 125 K

Intern at Nvidia: $105K
Intern at Facebook: $96K
Intern at LinkedIn: $96K
24. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 3:09PM EST
So are these interns H.D. mentions ..
Overpaid...
25. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 3:35PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
Schlepping schleppers

Box boxes

Box boxes

Schlepping schleppers

Stir stirring

Pot pot

POL POT

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S.

E R. Doctors $95k - 125k
Lawyers $85k - 125 K
ON
AND ON AND ON...

I NEVER ONCE SAID THESE GUYS DON'T WORK THEIR ASSES OFF...THEY DO...I NEVER SAID THEY WERE LAZY...
THEY AREN'T...

I STILL SAY THEY ARE WAY OVER PAID for what they do...
You won't change my mind...

JonSiE,
Maybe you could apply online?
You do have to be Down With Brown though.
26. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 4:04PM EST
I'm too old to schlepp 300 LB WAYFAIR SECTIONAL COUCHES AND MASSIVE 80 LB CHEWY.COM boxes that are half ripped open from the disgruntled UPS TRAILER LOADERS MAKING ONLY $14.75 AN HOUR who kick and puncture chewy.com boxes for fun and profit....
27. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 4:20PM EST
H1-B Visa Rates for the SAn Francisco Bay Area.

OES/SOC Title:Computer and Information Research Scientists

Level 1 Wage:$46.62 hour - $96,970 year
Level 2 Wage:$62.57 hour - $130,146 year
Level 3 Wage:$78.53 hour - $163,342 year
Level 4 Wage:$94.48 hour - $196,518 year
28. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 2/2/2022, 5:33PM EST
MACS wrote:
Whistle Whistle Whistle

Herfing Beer
29. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 5:55PM EST
I represented a USPS delivery guy like 20 years ago. He had served 20 years in the air force, then became a postal worker. He used to work all the overtime he could get and he was earning like 62k. So, I believe that a UPS or FedEx driver makes real good money today.
30. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 6:00PM EST
UPS drivers work very hard and deserve good pay. I friend of mine went to work there one Christmas season, and the next year they asked him to come back and he declined. It's not an easy job.
31. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 2/2/2022, 6:37PM EST
I worked as a part-time loader at UPS for about 8 months, including the Christmas rush...4-7 hours/day of back breaking work, when I was in decent shape in college...good money but I was too tired to study or do much of anything...had to quit...

buddies who got jobs in the offices or as drivers stayed on and retired with great bennies and pensions
32. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 6:47PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
I'm too old to schlepp 300 LB WAYFAIR SECTIONAL COUCHES AND MASSIVE 80 LB CHEWY.COM boxes that are half ripped open from the disgruntled UPS TRAILER LOADERS MAKING ONLY $14.75 AN HOUR who kick and puncture chewy.com boxes for fun and profit....

Word is, loaders only have a 70lb package weight limit. Post office is supposed to be 30 pounds.
How about being a mailman?
33. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 11:43PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:

(That is 30 days pay)

WHAT
THE
F U C.K.???

You do realize that's about a 60 hour a week average............he earned it.I'd hate to be a UPS driver,they have one schitty job.
34. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 2/3/2022, 8:02AM EST
This dude's week was only 50.3? Hrs
35. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 2/3/2022, 12:34PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:

Maybe he is part time.
36. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 2/3/2022, 6:00PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:

I am never upset that someone makes too much. It is just a good sign that I still maybe can too. LOL!
37. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 2/3/2022, 6:55PM EST
Parttimer making $120 L.A.R.G.E.....

OH YEAH

HE'S WOrth it ????

I personally know grubs working the graveyard shift full-time at GIANT FOOD STORES WHO WORK JUST AS HARD AS ANY UPS DRIVER who only make $25-28k a year...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic