Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Another pounding from Jake! He's relentless!
1. Author: LeeBotDate: Thu, 4/14/2022, 11:42PM EST
Ms. Bot: A package came for you. It looks like cigars. [Did she inflect the word "cigars?" Is she judging me for buying too many cigars? A man's got to have a hobby! There are certainly worse hobbies than cigars. What if I was into some weird sh*t? It could be way worse ya know.]

Me: I didn't order any cigars. It must be my new keyboard for my desktop. [Told you, didn't I?]

Ms. Bot: It's too small to be a keyboard, and the address is handwritten. [What do you mean "handwritten?" What's wrong with that?!? But, see, here's the thing: there's no way I can say anything without it seeming like I'm the one being a b*tch cause "handwritten" just means written by hand. She's subtly trying to f*ck with my mind. There was an inflection on that word. "Handwritten." At least I think there was ...]

Me: I'll look at it in a minute.

Ms. Bot: It's probably from one of your internet friends. [What do you mean "friends?" Why can't I have friends on the internet? Do you think you own the internet?]

I go to look. It's from Jake.

Ms. Bot: Is it cigars? [Oh, NOW you're just going lay it on thick aren't you? You inflected "cigars." I'm pretty sure you did anyway. You knew it was cigars the whole time, didn't you? You're just trying to get in my head, make me paranoid and self-conscious. But I'm on to it. I see through what you're doing.]

Me: Probably. [Not going to give you the smug satisfaction of being right. I only said "probably." I completely defused the whole game you're playing with that one simple word because I'm way ahead of you. Now you'll wonder forever what was in that box ...]

Inside the box were 12 beautiful smokes. Most of them neverhads. Killer hit Jake!

Aganorsa Signature Selection robusto
Drew Estate Único Serie L40 lancero
Illusione Haut 10 toro
Oliva Serie V churchill
Oliva V Melanio churhill
My Father Le Bijou toro
Herrera Estelí Tienda Exclusive Ct. Broadleaf lancero
Herrera Estelí Miami lancero
Montcristo #2 Short (cc)
The Tabernacle lancero
Puros Desnudos Nudie Ebony lancero
Puros Desnudos Nudie Ivory lancero

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now, somebody call him off. He's kicking my @ss, wrecking my storage space, and giving Ms. Bot way too much ammunition.
2. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 4/14/2022, 11:45PM EST
It sure sounds like Mr AND Mrs. Leebot are enjoying the poundings from Jake...

Kinky. Well done Jake!
3. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 4/15/2022, 12:04AM EST
Nicely done Jake!
4. Author: PalamaDate: Fri, 4/15/2022, 12:22AM EST
An awesome pounding! ThumpUp
5. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 4/15/2022, 5:07AM EST
Some great hits going on around here. Nice, Jake!

Mrs. Beach inflects "cigars" often enough that my brain just recognizes it as normal speech patterns. Also, alla youse are my Stogie Pen Pals
6. Author: deadeyedickDate: Fri, 4/15/2022, 7:04AM EST
This conversation has been experienced many times by many of us.

Nice pounding Jake.
7. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 4/16/2022, 6:07AM EST
You’re very welcome lee You’ve shared some very fine cigars with me as well. Enjoy!
8. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 4/16/2022, 6:14AM EST
I know you haven’t gotten on well with the serie v In my opinion the Churchill smokes different than all the rest. It’s my favorite size v. Vitola for you purists.

The melanio is a maduro. After thinking about it I’m sure you’ve had the maduro considering you sent me one to try.

9. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 4/16/2022, 9:13AM EST
So, you vaguely vow that this V's vitola has vastly greater value than other various vitolas? Could be valid.
10. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 4/16/2022, 10:27AM EST
Very vivid vitola that vastly vary

From the others…
11. Author: LeeBotDate: Sat, 4/16/2022, 3:45PM EST
The voluminous verbage on this post is veritably vicious.

And there's nothing wrong with the Serie V, Jake. I just play around.

(Nothing wrong with it if you like the taste of a dirty sweatsock that was used to wipe a gorilla's @ss.)
12. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 4/16/2022, 3:47PM EST
Mmmmmm..... Gorilla @ss Drool
13. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 4/16/2022, 6:30PM EST
Think Herfing
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic