Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
GOLFERS - Lighters
1. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 5/14/2022, 3:10PM EST
Our son likes to golf and depending on which group he goes with, will smoke a cigar with them.

While he may never become a hard-core smoker, I was thinking of getting him a couple of good but inexpen$ive lighters for when he's out on the course. Good wind-resistance but not Xikar or ST Dupont priced. However, while budget priced, don't want them to be unreliable and cheaply made either. Something he can take out and in case he loses it, won't feel too bad. Maybe $20 tops?

Thoughts? Suggestions?
2. Author: rcflDate: Sat, 5/14/2022, 3:15PM EST
Vertigo or Lotus.
3. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 5/14/2022, 3:42PM EST
Thanks. I'll take a look at them.

Any model(s) in particular?
4. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 5/14/2022, 8:01PM EST
I’ve got a vertigo I really like. I honestly usually carry my super cheap lighters golfing. Just because I don’t wanna lose em. Keep a couple bics in my golf bag The vertigo I have and use is completely clear. Holds a good bit of fluid and I’ve used it over a year. Hasn’t let me down. I like it for the purpose you’re mentioning
5. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 5/14/2022, 8:07PM EST
The one I have is the cyclone. They might be cheaper than what you’re looking for but it’s been a good lighter
6. Author: jespearDate: Sun, 5/15/2022, 9:14AM EST
I've always had good luck with JETLINE lighters.
7. Author: bassman45Date: Sun, 5/15/2022, 10:57AM EST
Agree on the Jetline!
8. Author: hnixon12Date: Sun, 5/15/2022, 11:09AM EST
I swear by the Jetline, sat in rain all night, lit right up in morning
9. Author: madspacklerDate: Mon, 5/16/2022, 1:28PM EST
I have a Jetline lighter in my golf bag. Never fails to light and have had it for about 5 years. The small triple torch model.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic