Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
It's Vatican HARDbaLL TIME / PELOSi denied communion by San Fran archdiocese
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 9:43PM EST
Because of her stand on abortion...
No communion for you.

Too

Too

Much...

The reality of your politics is really coming home to roost...Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

PELOSi is going to Hades' in a hand basket to sit beside beeELLLZABUB and Adolf alleDgEdly....
2. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 11:02PM EST
Can't she just confess her stance on abortion and do 5 Hail Marys and 10 Our Fathers and then get the communion sauce?
3. Author: JGKAMINDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 8:36AM EST
She doesn’t take the wafer anyway, and the priest didn’t have enough wine on hand to satisfy her thirst…
4. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 9:54AM EST
I heard the communion wafer burns on her tongue and smells like brimstone, stinking up the place.

5. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 3:13PM EST
What is my favourite thing about my grandpa?
His life insurance
6. Author: BrewhaDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 11:24AM EST
Wait - the Vatican won’t just give her the choice??

Oh, ok….I can see that…
7. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 1:11PM EST
If the church excommunicated here, that would send her the clear message that they think she is capable of repenting her sins against humanity and would be accepted back in the church after doing so.

The San Francisco archbishop hasn't asked for her excommunication that I'm aware of, but instead denied her to receive communion in in the local archdiocese, which is within his power.
I don't know what he thinks beyond that but if he believes she is hopelessly evil and unrepentant, I would agree.

8. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 3:02PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Can't she just confess her stance on abortion and do 5 Hail Marys and 10 Our Fathers and then get the communion sauce?

Also known as wine... and that's probably all she really wants. Spiked with vodka.

If that criminal beotch has an iota of religion... she wouldn't be a lying, cheating, criminal beotch.
9. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 3:09PM EST
MACS wrote:
Also known as wine... and that's probably all she really wants. Spiked with vodka.

If that criminal beotch has an iota of religion... she wouldn't be a lying, cheating, criminal beotch.

Well...if it is a Satanist religion...she'd fit right in! 👿
10. Author: rfenstDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 3:22PM EST
I thought you could confess your sins at anytime and be absolved, forgiven and eligible to go to heaven?
11. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 7:42PM EST
rfenst wrote:
I thought you could confess your sins at anytime and be absolved, forgiven and eligible to go to heaven?

Yes...but can you envision Pelosi confessing her sins? It's unthinkable, but at best I can see her lying about it.
12. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sun, 5/22/2022, 10:49PM EST
What do KFC and a brothel have in common?
They’re both full of greasy chicks
13. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/23/2022, 10:58AM EST
I heard that if holy water splashes on Pelosi's face, she immediately has to call her plastic surgeon for another fix up.
14. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Mon, 5/23/2022, 10:03PM EST
What is the worst thing your sibling can steal from you?
Your virginity
15. Author: Mike3316Date: Mon, 5/23/2022, 10:52PM EST
RayR wrote:
Yes...but can you envision Pelosi confessing her sins? It's unthinkable, but at best I can see her lying about it.

There would be nothing for her TO confess. She doens't believe anything she does is a sin.
16. Author: Mike3316Date: Mon, 5/23/2022, 10:55PM EST
It only took the Church 40 YEARS to get around to this. Now they need to ban EVERY Democrat that supports abortion unless they want to continue being hypocrites.
17. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 5/24/2022, 7:10AM EST
Mike3316 wrote:
It only took the Church 40 YEARS to get around to this. Now they need to ban EVERY Democrat that supports abortion unless they want to continue being hypocrites.

Are you Catholic?
18. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 5/24/2022, 7:30AM EST
I used to live 1.5 blocks from a Catholic church....
19. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 5/24/2022, 7:38AM EST
Let's ban every Democrat from voting. Next we should burn all Democratic congress people at the stake. Finally anyone who still professes to be a Democrat should be sent to a reprogramming camp, in Alaska, as close to Russia as possible.

On the other hand we could take away the tax exempt status from any religion that attempts to control our government in any manner. That seems a needed approach to maintaining a government that unfortunatly must remain secular as there are many religions.
20. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 5/24/2022, 7:52AM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
...sent to a reprogramming camp, in Alaska, as close to Russia as possible

So, a sleepover at Sarah Palin's house?
21. Author: burning_sticksDate: Tue, 5/24/2022, 7:55AM EST
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams
22. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 5/24/2022, 9:44PM EST
What do gay men and drug dealers have in common?
They both get a lot of crack
23. Author: Mike3316Date: Wed, 5/25/2022, 12:45AM EST
rfenst wrote:
Are you Catholic?

Was Christened in St. Joseph's RC Church in Jersey City NJ when Paul VI was Pope.
24. Author: Mike3316Date: Wed, 5/25/2022, 12:49AM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:

Better than a sleepover at Nancy Pelosi's house. LOL
25. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 5/25/2022, 1:28AM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:

Dude... what's the first rule of the Sarah Palin sleepover club? I hope they don't cancel the hunt a hippie through the woods bow only event because you can't keep a secret.... Seriously, you just can't count on people anymore.
26. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 8:27AM EST
Banning the devil woman is spreading...

Three More Bishops Hold the Line Against Pelosi, Ban Her from Receiving Communion

By Joe Saunders
May 29, 2022 at 1:01pm

Quote:
It’s not just Nancy Pelosi’s home diocese.

The San Francisco Democrat’s outspoken advocacy for the “right” of women to obtain an abortion has already gotten her barred from receiving Communion in the Archdiocese of San Francisco by Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone.

But three other bishops have also barred her from the sacrament in their dioceses as well, and bishops around the country are publicly supporting Cordileone’s action.

According to the Washington Post, the bishops of the Diocese of Santa Rosa, the Diocese of Arlington, Virginia, and the Diocese of Tyler, Texas, have all declared that the House speaker cannot receive Communion in their jurisdictions.

The Diocese of Santa Clara borders on the Archdiocese of San Francisco.

More...

https://www.westernjournal.com/three-bishops-hold-line-pelosi-ban-receiving-communion/
27. Author: BrewhaDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 8:34AM EST
What kind of meat can a catholic priest eat on Friday?
28. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 8:56AM EST
^ Nun
29. Author: BrewhaDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 9:08AM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
^ Nun

You are dependable as always, sob
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic