Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
The Thing with Wispy Hair Plugs and Other Such Psychopaths
1. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 10:28AM EST
Predictably, trailing the tragic Texas school shooting by a 18-year-old psychopath, the cold-blooded political psychopaths come out of the woodwork, these grandstanding opportunists waving their gun-grabbing agenda before even the families could mourne their dead. It's always the same shtick, if only we could pass our new new law this could never happen again, crazy people won't fall through the cracks and get a weapon. You are supposed to believe them you understand.

Certified nut Beto O’Rourke couldn't resist doing a political stunt, jumping out of the audience at a public briefing while Texas Gov. Greg Abbott was finishing his opening remarks to scream “Gov. Abbott, I have something to say. The time to stop the next shooting is right now, and you are doing nothing.” Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin yelled that O’Rourke was a “sick son of a bitch.”

Connecticut Democratic Senator Chris Murphy said, "Spare me the bull**** about mental illness ... We don't have any more mental illness than any other country in the world. You cannot explain this through a prism of mental illness because we're not an outlier on mental illness. ... We're an outlier when it comes to access to firearms and the ability of criminals and very sick people to get their arms on firearms. That's what makes America different."

Cackling Kamala Harris echoing Biden's "gun lobby" shtick said, "Nearly ten years after Sandy Hook — and ten days after Buffalo — our country is paralyzed, not by fear, but by a gun lobby and a political party that have shown no willingness to act in any way that might help prevent these tragedies. It’s long past time for action, any kind of action. And it’s another tragedy — a quieter but no less tragic one — for families to wait another day."

Fanatical leftist crazy person film maker Michael Moore, screams 'It's Time to Repeal the Second Amendment'!

Blowhard Chuck Schumer opens the Senate pushing for more background checks and blaming the NRA and the Republicans for the slaughter, saying “Please, please, please damn it — put yourselves in the shoes of these parents just for once,” “If the slaughter of schoolchildren can’t convince Republicans to buck the NRA, what can we do?”

Cali Gov. Gavin Newsom says “Who the hell are we if we cannot keep our kids safe,” Newsom wrote. “This is preventable. Our inaction is a choice. We need nationwide, comprehensive, commonsense gun safety now.”

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul is calling on New York state lawmakers to pass legislation that would ban the sale of AR-15-style rifles to people under age 21. Ya, just one more law, that'll it'll fix it Kathy. d'oh!

And the list goes on...

A Psychopath Responds to a Psychopath

"What is styled “gun control” is true enough in the sense that it is about control, all right. Also that it “works” – in the manner that Face Diapers “work.” Both presume something to be the case that isn’t actually the case."

By eric -May 25, 2022

Quote:
A psychopath has killed 19 people – most of them elementary school-age kids. Another psychopath – older, with wispy hair plugs, who likes to sniff kids – assumes the royal “we” and demands it be “dealt” with.

Not the kid-sniffing.

He also does not mean harshly dealing with those who harm other people. He means harming millions of people who’ve never harmed anyone – with guns or otherwise. Per the writer William Burroughs, who said: “After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it.”

More...

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2022/05/25/a-psychopath-responds-to-a-psychopath/

2. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 11:28AM EST
If Texas would outlaw murder this never would have happened.
3. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 11:32AM EST
Well, Abbut did agree to stop rape in the state....at least we have that going for us.
4. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 12:51PM EST
When Beto is guvnor he'll fix all that.
5. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 1:54PM EST
Things that seem “reasonable” to others do not seem “reasonable” to some because these others trust our government to implement them effectively and conscientiously while some fully expect our government to implement them ineffectively at best and predatorily at worst.

6. Author: CelticBomberDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 2:07PM EST
Maybe just a tad to soon to turn this tragedy into a political rant?
7. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 2:21PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Maybe just a tad to soon to turn this tragedy into a political rant?

You probably haven’t watched the news. It only took minutes for the usual rhetoric to be rolled out.

The flyers and talking points are always ready to go from both sides. Maybe they’ll roll them out in a week, maybe a month.
8. Author: Speyside2Date: Thu, 5/26/2022, 4:16PM EST
Both sides talk in bullet points to hit emotions in an attempt to win more votes.

Maybe there are so logical answers to minimizing this problem. Unfortunatly I think they all would be unconstitutional.

Take away their 15 minutes of fame, no video coverage of the shooting, no pictures or videos of the shooter, no naming the shooter. The ACLU would probably have this overturned, after all, they always defend the fringes of society. See mass shootings for what they are, tragic events that add a minimal amount of murders to our national total. Bring parental liability into play, if your kid murders someone you get 2 years of hard time.

I don't know, those are just some thoughts.
9. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/26/2022, 5:19PM EST
stePHan let get back to me when the Democrats are done grandstanding on the dead kids.
10. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 5:54PM EST
I agree it's a poor event to politicize and is definitely in poor taste to do so this soon. Also it was definitely in poor taste for the president to take a whopping 2min and 22secs yesterday to express sorrow and condolences to the families before launching into a call to "stand up to the gun lobby."

I think Spey has a good idea on the coverage blackout. It seems to me, aside from mental health issues, there's an element of these nutjobs seeking notoriety. They get it every time too.
11. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 7:38PM EST
The saying in business is “never waste a crisis”.

Life goes on….
12. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/26/2022, 8:20PM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
Both sides talk in bullet points to hit emotions in an attempt to win more votes.

Maybe there are so logical answers to minimizing this problem. Unfortunatly I think they all would be unconstitutional.

Take away their 15 minutes of fame, no video coverage of the shooting, no pictures or videos of the shooter, no naming the shooter. The ACLU would probably have this overturned, after all, they always defend the fringes of society. See mass shootings for what they are, tragic events that add a minimal amount of murders to our national total. Bring parental liability into play, if your kid murders someone you get 2 years of hard time.

I don't know, those are just some thoughts.

Man! You're brutal!

Do you want to censor free speech? And throw people in jail that didn't do it?

I say let the Demonrats talk, the more they talk the more horrible and insensitive they look.
Remember homicides and crime in general is UP! UP! UP! in Biden's Amerika!
BUILD BACK BETTER!

13. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/26/2022, 8:45PM EST
Brewha you sound like a battered wife, if you say you fell down the stairs we know the commies beat you up.
14. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 10:13AM EST
Both sides of the issues politicize this immediately every time. Anyone who thinks it is only one side is naïve (I am being polite).

Terrorists already know they will be killed by or during their acts. They also know that if not, they will face a death penalty. Israel tries to further disincentive terrorism by destroying terrorists' families' homes and that deterrent...

So, is close to unfettered gun access worth moving faster towards a weaponized and/or militarized society?

IDK.
15. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/27/2022, 10:57AM EST
the safest place in America today is at the Positively-No-Guns-Allowed NRA event in Texas!

make of that what you will.
16. Author: CelticBomberDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 11:11AM EST
I get that people out there are dicks... I was talking about in here.

Wanna argue about guns? Argue about why all those armed cops just stood there. There were enough guns there to make the NRA cream themselves. They didn't help. Carry on.
17. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/27/2022, 11:23AM EST
retired 55 year old cop/armed security guard in Buffalo...was one of the dead.

based on zero knowledge beyond one full fantastic day at the range with edin508 and tailgater, seems to me almost no one can hit a body from beyond 25 feet with a pistol.
Seems to be verified daily in news reports of cops and crooks shooting at each other in the streets and seldom ending with anyone killed or injured.

If I am way wrong on my questioning effectiveness of pistols in live action vs with unlimited time to aim at the range, I'd be happy to change my mind...I truly may know less about guns than anyone here.
18. Author: CelticBomberDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 11:48AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
retired 55 year old cop/armed security guard in Buffalo...was one of the dead.

based on zero knowledge beyond one full fantastic day at the range with edin508 and tailgater, seems to me almost no one can hit a body from beyond 25 feet with a pistol.
Seems to be verified daily in news reports of cops and crooks shooting at each other in the streets and seldom ending with anyone killed or injured.

If I am way wrong on my questioning effectiveness of pistols in live action vs with unlimited time to aim at the range, I'd be happy to change my mind...I truly may know less about guns than anyone here.

These cops were carrying AR-15 type rifles and wearing vests. For 20 years now policy across the nation is to go after the active shooter immediately, ignoring the dead and wounded regardless of whether you have a side arm or rifle. There are tons of video of parents BEGGING the cops to go in. They were ignored or just yelled at to get back. If you guys wanna argue about how we need more guns at schools argue about this.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-school-shooting-430b975bbaacce445451e4026cedc171

Go watch the videos of parents begging the police to do something on YouTube if you want your heart broken. There are quite a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2_HisDp6Ls

19. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 12:46PM EST
The only way to defeat a bad guy with a gun is to have a good guy with a gun.

Why do we not have 2 officers assigned to schools at all times when school is in session? It's easy enough to do and if this is really about "protecting the children" then why not do it?

Know why psycho's pick schools? Gun free zone.

Lets do what AZ does... you wanna carry a gun? Go ahead.

You know who shot the kid dead? Off duty border patrol agent who dispatched himself to the scene. Bravo to that guy.
20. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 1:08PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Brewha you sound like a battered wife, if you say you fell down the stairs we know the commies beat you up.

Don't toy with my emotions Z.....
21. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 1:12PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
I get that people out there are dicks... I was talking about in here.

Wanna argue about guns? Argue about why all those armed cops just stood there. There were enough guns there to make the NRA cream themselves. They didn't help. Carry on.

Obviously, the children should have all been armed - cause "more guns" is always the Right answer..
22. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 2:30PM EST
I was just listening to a local talkshow host while driving and the subject was about the connection between the rise of psycho criminals and the depraved authoritarian lockdowners and maskholes, otherwise known as politicians and bureaucrats.

Maybe he read this article by epidemiologist Dr. Paul Alexander the other day...

School Closings and Violent Youth: A Potential Link

BY PAUL ELIAS ALEXANDER MAY 25, 2022

Quote:
Our greatest fears have now seemed to materialize. The school closures, social dislocation, the two years of isolation, the lockdown psychosis, plus dehumanizing masking and the resulting anxiety, depression, and despair, may have unleashed and may have enhanced depraved and murderous behavior.

Two major incidents have been in the news but the trend is larger. The FBI reports that deaths from active shooter incidents have soared. In 2021, the number of deaths reported as a result of active shootings (103 total) was a 171% increase from 2020. The relationship to lockdown policies should be apparent to any objective observer.

Socially malevolent behavior is potentially driven by the severing of the social contract, socialization, social bonds, and support normally operational in a functional society. The lockdowns and school closures shatter a sense of the future, of belonging, of ‘mattering,’ a sense of loss and hope and dreams of tomorrow that then can drive depravity and wickedness.

With pliable minds in young people, these prolonged restrictive policies facilitated tragic pathologies.

More...

https://brownstone.org/articles/school-closings-and-violent-youth-a-potential-link/
23. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 5/27/2022, 4:51PM EST
Police sat outside for a freaking hour

More guns in responsible hands is a right answer. May not be the only one, but it is one
24. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 5/28/2022, 5:41PM EST
MACS wrote:
The only way to defeat a bad guy with a gun is to have a good guy with a gun.

Why do we not have 2 officers assigned to schools at all times when school is in session? It's easy enough to do and if this is really about "protecting the children" then why not do it?

Know why psycho's pick schools? Gun free zone.

Lets do what AZ does... you wanna carry a gun? Go ahead.

You know who shot the kid dead? Off duty border patrol agent who dispatched himself to the scene. Bravo to that guy.

Interesting read MACS:

Joe Biden Waves the Bloody Shirt

Quote:
It takes a particularly contemptible brand of cynicism to cold-bloodedly exploit the slaughter of innocent children to promote a political agenda. Yet that is precisely what President Joe Biden and his amen corner in the corporate media have done by using the horrifying and senseless massacre at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, to trumpet their demands for more gun control.

Biden and his media chorus have shamelessly attempted to manipulate the nation’s shock and raw grief into support for their campaign against lawful gun ownership. Despite the overwhelming historical record to the contrary, they proclaim that even more legal restrictions on purchasing and possessing firearms will somehow prevent others from acting out their murderous schemes.

But when and where has gun control ever worked to thwart predators intent on mayhem? Has it worked in the United Kingdom, which has the most restrictive gun laws in the free world? If so, then how to explain the massacres at the Dunblane School in Scotland (17 victims), Hungerford in England (31 victims), and other mass shootings? And how to explain the daily and widespread use of guns by that country’s criminals?

Has it worked in Chicago, New York, or Washington, which have some of our highest gun murder rates despite their draconian restrictions on firearms ownership? Did Connecticut’s strict, gun-hostile laws save the children massacred at Sandy Hook Elementary?

In short, can the proponents of gun control point to a single jurisdiction where gun laws have worked other than to burden or disarm law-abiding citizens?

More...

https://knowledgeisgood.net/2022/05/27/joe-biden-waves-the-bloody-shirt/
25. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sat, 5/28/2022, 9:14PM EST
What happened when the man walked into the bar?
He ordered a drink.
26. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 5/29/2022, 12:37AM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Police sat outside for a freaking hour

More guns in responsible hands is a right answer. May not be the only one, but it is one

They were democrat police.
It wouldn’t have been such a tragedy without their help…
27. Author: BuckyB93Date: Sun, 5/29/2022, 10:48AM EST
Read this somewhere: If more restrictive gun laws worked then Chicago would be like Mayberry.

28. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 8:19AM EST
‘Guns Should Not Be In The Hands Of The Mentally Unstable,’ Says Senile Man With Nukes

May 27th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C.—A senile old man in Washington who has a deadly nuclear arsenal at his fingertips is calling for dangerous weapons to be taken out of the hands of the mentally unstable.

"Listen, folks, this shouldn't be difficult," said the yammering old geriatric to a duck in the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. "The mentally unstable shouldn't have guns! It's dangerous! Think of what could happen, Jack! They could fire it blindly through their front door because they heard a noise, or leave it right out in the open where a Taliban terrorist could pick it up, or accidentally kill innocent people they thought were bad guys but turned out to be foreign aid workers!" The man then dove face-first into the pool because he thought he saw an ice cream cone there.

Many Democrats are warning of chaos and death if mentally unstable people such as themselves ever get their hands on a firearm. "It would be a disaster," said one Democratic strategist. "Think of putting weapons in the hands of people who can't even define what a 'woman' is! I shudder at the thought! Please disarm us immediately!"

More...

https://babylonbee.com/news/guns-should-not-be-in-the-hands-of-the-mentally-unstable-says-senile-man-with-nukes
29. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 8:23PM EST
Woman shoots gunman dead after he begins firing rifle at graduation party crowd; detective praises her for saving 'several lives'

DAVE URBANSKI
May 30, 2022

Quote:
Police in Charleston, West Virginia, are praising a woman who fatally shot a gunman who fired a rifle at dozens of graduation party attendees last week.

What are the details?
Investigators said Dennis Butler was warned Wednesday about speeding near the Vista View Apartment complex with children present before he departed and then returned with an AR-15-style rifle and began firing into the crowd, WCHS-TV reported.

Police said a bystander attending the party quickly pulled out her handgun and shot Butler, WOWK-TV reported.

Officers arriving at the scene around 10:45 p.m. found Butler with multiple gunshot wounds, WOWK reported, adding that he later died. Butler, 37, was from Charleston, the station added.

There were no reports of injuries to those attending the party, WCHS reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/woman-fatally-shoots-gunman

Armed home invaders wearing ski masks shoot homeowner, send him to hospital. But victim also has a gun — and shoots both crooks dead.

DAVE URBANSKI
May 30, 2022

Quote:
Two men entered a residence in Carbon Hill, Alabama, on Thursday morning and shot and injured the homeowner. But the homeowner was also armed and fatally shot both suspects.

More...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/homeowner-shoots-armed-intruders-dead

No comment from the gun control regime?
30. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 8:41PM EST
Gun control debate hijacked a different thread
31. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 5/30/2022, 9:04PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Gun control debate hijacked a different thread

To be fair... it needs to be said every-freakin-where.
32. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 5/31/2022, 5:46PM EST
The plot thickens...

Buffalo, NY Mass Shooter Had Been Coached by Former FBI Agent

Shane Trejo |
May 27, 2022

Quote:
The recent mass shooter in Buffalo, NY had reportedly been coached by a former FBI agent before committing his heinous actions.

Law enforcement sources have informed The Buffalo News that a supposedly retired federal agent was in a chat room with the killer and was given advance notice of what he was planning to do at least 30 minutes beforehand. The former agent never informed authorities.

A law enforcement source said that the former federal agent regularly stoked the accused gunman Payton Gendron with racism, anti-Semitism and other propaganda designed to inflame the deranged man.

“These were like-minded people who used this chat group to talk about their shared interests in racial hatred, replacement theory and hatred of anyone who is Jewish, a person of color or not of European ancestry,” the law enforcement source stated. “What is especially upsetting is that these six people received advanced notice of the Buffalo shooting, about 30 minutes before it happened.

“The FBI has verified that none of these people called law enforcement to warn them about the shooting. The FBI database shows no advance tips from anyone that this shooting was about to happen,” they added.

While it is claimed that this FBI agent was retired, their behavior is consistent with the actions of active FBI agents, who regularly infiltrate extremist cells and provoke them to commit acts of terror.

More...

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/buffalo-ny-mass-shooter-had-been-coached-by-former-fbi-agent/

33. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 5/31/2022, 8:59PM EST
What’s worse than a mosquito bite?
Two mosquito bites.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic