3x3 Tubos by Davidoff Churchill (6.7"x50) Pack of 9
3x3 = an Unbridled Winner!
There’s tons of cigars that have gone the way of the Dodo bird over the last few years… but perhaps the most sought-after blend post-disappearing act is the famed 3x3. On paper, this cigar shouldn’t work. It’s just a collection of 9 cigars, packaged in three rows of three, that each come in aluminum tubes.
But the secret to this one is in the sauce! Handmade by the folks behind the famed Davidoff brand, 3x3 tubos are produced in the Dominican Republic and feature a silky-smooth Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper leaf. Underneath, you’ll find Dominican binder and long-fillers, delivering a toasty, earthy, slightly spicy profile with a smooth finish you’ll certainly love.
- JH of North Pole, AK$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- TW of Jacksonville, FL$23.50/ea2 Units,
- MS of Salem, MA$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- JY of Las Vegas, NV$23.50/ea2 Units,
- JK of Moyock, NC$23.50/ea3 Units,
- DD of Wilson, NC$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Manchester, NJ$23.50/ea2 Units,
- MT of Dallas, NC$24.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Arvada, CO$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- PR of New york, NY$24.00/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Round Rock, TX$24.00/ea1 Unit,
- AA of Cincinnati, OH$24.00/ea3 Units,
- BM of Porter Ranch, CA$25.00/ea1 Unit,