3x3 Tubos by Davidoff (Robusto) (4.8"x50) Pack of 9
3x3 = an Unbridled Winner!
There’s tons of cigars that have gone the way of the Dodo bird over the last few years… but perhaps the most sought-after blend post-disappearing act is the famed 3x3. On paper, this cigar shouldn’t work. It’s just a collection of 9 cigars, packaged in three rows of three, that each come in aluminum tubes.
But the secret to this one is in the sauce! Handmade by the folks behind the famed Davidoff brand, 3x3 tubos are produced in the Dominican Republic and feature a silky-smooth Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper leaf. Underneath, you’ll find Dominican binder and long-fillers, delivering a toasty, earthy, slightly spicy profile with a smooth finish you’ll certainly love.
- LR of Greenville, MI$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Lees Summit, MO$19.00/ea4 Units,
- MP of Staten Island, NY$19.00/ea3 Units,
- JG of Danville, PA$19.00/ea3 Units,
- RC of Ellicott City, MD$19.00/ea2 Units,
- DH of Graham, NC$20.00/ea2 Units,
- JO of Connersville, IN$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Johnson City, TN$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- GH of Dove Canyon, CA$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- SR of Huntington Station, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Savage, MN$20.00/ea1 Unit,