5 Vegas Big Five Toro (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
5 Vegas's first new release in years is big. No, really. These suckers are HUGE. With each size weighing in at a hefty 60-ring gauge, these flavorful heavyweights are the all-you-can-eat buffet of the cigar world. And they're bulked up to contain that massive amount of flavor you'd expect from a 5 Vegas brand.
Featuring a silky-smooth Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, these gems are packed to the gills with Habano tobaccos from Jalapa, Ometepe, Condega, and a pinch of ligeros from Esteli. This medium-bodied behemoth hits the spot with rich notes of earth, cedar, and a smooth finish with just a few touches of soft baking spices. Indeed, 5 Vegas delivers another home run here, ladies and gentleman. But what else would you expect from this industry classic that consistently churns out top-notch sticks at working man prices?
10 Winners · 14 Bids Total
- TM of Roxboro, NC$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- SB of DEERBROOK, WI$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Pismo Beach, CA$6.50/ea4 Units,
- RH of Fayetteville, NC$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- GW of POTTSTOWN, PA$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- VB of Nampa, ID$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- JG of NUTLEY, NJ$6.50/ea2 Units,
- TN of Fox Lake, IL$7.50/ea2 Units,
- CF of Cleveland, GA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Athol, ID$7.50/ea1 Unit,