5 Vegas Classic Double Corona (6.0"x48) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
5 Vegas (pronounced "cinco vegas") is a medium to full-bodied cigar, with a rich and creamy character. Hand-rolled in Esteli, Nicaragua. The taste is uniquely Nicaraguan, with an earthy, creamy taste only found in cigars rolled from leaves grown in the black, fertile soil of Esteli. Nicaraguan and Dominican long-filler, Sumatra wrapper. Brand rated 90 by Cigar Aficionado magazine.
5 Winners · 7 Bids Total
- CH of Big Bear City, CA$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Saint Hedwig, TX$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Reynoldsburg, OH$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- PP of Belden, MS$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Spring Valley, CA$7.00/ea1 Unit,