5 Vegas Gold Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Welcome to the Golden Era of 5 Vegas (pronounced "cinco vegas"). Made with a hearty blend of premium tobacco leaves from Honduras that have been aged a full 5 years and a satiny Grade A Connecticut Shade wrapper leaf, the 5 Vegas Gold is your answer for a full-flavored cigar that’s mellow in strength. Light one up and experience a joyride of smooth flavors. It opens with some zest, a combination of toasted nuts and subtle spice, then develops a soothing creaminess that coats the palate, making the initial spice an afterthought. Not a harsh note can be found as the cigar burns, and each puff releases a velvety cloud of blueish-white smoke. The Honduran-made 5 Vegas Gold is just right. Mellow enough for everyone to enjoy, and enough character to please palates of all levels. Overall, this welcome addition to the steadfast 5 Vegas name is a wonderful cigar that just may become a part of your every day rotation.
10 Winners · 18 Bids Total
- RU of Scituate, MA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Anchorage, AK$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Bethpage, TN$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Quincy, IL$7.50/ea5 Units,
- AK of Londonderry, NH$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Red Bluff, CA$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- CG of Gibbsboro, NJ$9.00/ea2 Units,
- VS of Hoover, AL$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- GH of Ashland, OH$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- LD of Rochester, NY$9.50/ea1 Unit,