5 Vegas Gold Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Welcome to the Golden Era of 5 Vegas (pronounced "cinco vegas"). Made with a hearty blend of premium tobacco leaves from Honduras that have been aged a full 5 years and a satiny Grade A Connecticut Shade wrapper leaf, the 5 Vegas Gold is your answer for a full-flavored cigar that’s mellow in strength. Light one up and experience a joyride of smooth flavors. It opens with some zest, a combination of toasted nuts and subtle spice, then develops a soothing creaminess that coats the palate, making the initial spice an afterthought. Not a harsh note can be found as the cigar burns, and each puff releases a velvety cloud of blueish-white smoke. The Honduran-made 5 Vegas Gold is just right. Mellow enough for everyone to enjoy, and enough character to please palates of all levels. Overall, this welcome addition to the steadfast 5 Vegas name is a wonderful cigar that just may become a part of your everyday rotation.
8 Winners · 13 Bids Total
- JT of Milwaukee, WI$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- PL of Jamestown, NY$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RU of Scituate, MA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Azle, TX$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KW of Stratford, NJ$7.50/ea2 Units,
- LR of Warrensburg, MO$7.50/ea2 Units,
- NZ of ROSWELL, GA$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- VF of Aliquippa, PA$8.00/ea1 Unit,