5 Vegas Gold Torpedo (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Welcome to the Golden Era of 5 Vegas (pronounced "cinco vegas"). Made with a hearty blend of premium tobacco leaves from Honduras that have been aged a full 5 years and a satiny Grade A Connecticut Shade wrapper leaf, the 5 Vegas Gold is your answer for a full-flavored cigar that’s mellow in strength. Light one up and experience a joyride of smooth flavors. It opens with some zest, a combination of toasted nuts and subtle spice, then develops a soothing creaminess that coats the palate, making the initial spice an afterthought. Not a harsh note can be found as the cigar burns, and each puff releases a velvety cloud of blueish-white smoke. The Honduran-made 5 Vegas Gold is just right. Mellow enough for everyone to enjoy, and enough character to please palates of all levels. Overall, this welcome addition to the steadfast 5 Vegas name is a wonderful cigar that just may become a part of your every day rotation.
8 Winners · 18 Bids Total
- JL of Tampa, FL$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Franklin, WI$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- ED of Katy, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- TG of Currituck, NC$8.50/ea2 Units,
- CE of Washington, UT$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- LR of Warrensburg, MO$8.50/ea2 Units,
- JD of Hughesville, MD$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Jacksonville, FL$9.00/ea1 Unit,