5 Vegas Gold Torpedo (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Welcome to the Golden Era of 5 Vegas (pronounced "cinco vegas"). Made with a hearty blend of premium tobacco leaves from Honduras that have been aged a full 5 years and a satiny Grade A Connecticut Shade wrapper leaf, the 5 Vegas Gold is your answer for a full-flavored cigar that’s mellow in strength. Light one up and experience a joyride of smooth flavors. It opens with some zest, a combination of toasted nuts and subtle spice, then develops a soothing creaminess that coats the palate, making the initial spice an afterthought. Not a harsh note can be found as the cigar burns, and each puff releases a velvety cloud of blueish-white smoke. The Honduran-made 5 Vegas Gold is just right. Mellow enough for everyone to enjoy, and enough character to please palates of all levels. Overall, this welcome addition to the steadfast 5 Vegas name is a wonderful cigar that just may become a part of your every day rotation.
8 Winners · 25 Bids Total
- JF of Texas City, TX$10.50/ea2 Units,
- DP of Pittsburgh, PA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- FH of Davenport, IA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Union, KY$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Walnut Creek, CA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- PM of Olathe , KS$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Marietta, GA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of New Albany, IN$12.00/ea2 Units,