5 Vegas Limitada 2019 (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
The wait is over.
Listen up! It’s that time of year again, and your eyes aren’t deceiving you. This popular limited edition release is back for its fourteenth year, and it’s never been quite this tasty. I’m of course talking about the 5 Vegas Limitada, and this year the blend is a bit more complex, but just as smooth as it’s always been.
This is the first year the Limitada 2019 has been rolled in a 6” x 50 toro size, and it starts with some seriously high quality tobacco: a high-priming blend of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers, beneath a Cameroon binder and a delicious Nicaragua wrapper. The medium-full bodied flavors of oak, pepper, cedar, and espresso have already captivated the whole office, and has us all wishing it were a mainstay. But alas, nothing this good lasts forever, so you’ll want to act fast and grab your 5 Vegas Limitada 2019 before they’re just a pile of ash and a good memory!
- AS of Roselle, IL$7.50/ea2 Units,
- LK of Hanford, CA$8.00/ea2 Units,
- JO of Peekskill, NY$8.50/ea2 Units,
- LB of New Brockton, AL$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- NM of New Braunfels, TX$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- NR of Bayfield, WI$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- MH of HONOLULU, HI$8.50/ea1 Unit,