601 Serie Red Habano (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Another gem from 601.
Handmade in Erik Espinosa's boutique Nicaraguan factory, the 601 Serie Red employs a silky Nicaraguan Habano wrapper. It sorta reminds me of Cuba’s Ramon Allones Specially Selected (right down to the fur and smell). Nestled within this leaf, lies a potent blend of aged Nicaraguan long-fillers.
Each 601 Red Label features dominant notes of earth and sweetness lingering on the back of the palate as waves of velvety flavor greets the senses. It's got some power, but the smoothness and balance help to mask its strength. Medium to full-bodied, and extremely well-made, you are in for a treat with the 601 Serie Red.
601 Red Label Habano received a 93-rating.
- DD of Wichita, KS$15.00/ea5 Units,
- JH of Siloam Springs, AR$15.50/ea5 Units,
- NH of Hickory, NC$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- EJ of Keyport, NJ$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- TD of Trumbull, CT$16.00/ea2 Units,
- CT of Austin, TX$16.00/ea1 Unit,