ACID Kuba Kuba (Robusto) (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
What's that smell? It's delicious! Grab yourself some Kubas from the Drew crew before it's too late.
ACID is one of the most unusual cigars on the market today - and smoking one is a unique experience. The tobaccos used in ACID cigars are cured in a large room called the cuarto aromatico (aroma room) for several months prior to being rolled. That room is lined with over two hundred different essential herbs, oils and botanicals that are imbued into the cigars over time. Made by hand in Nicaragua, using all natural materials only. Each ACID cigar offers a distinct flavor and bouquet.
The Kuba Kuba is a fat, fat robusto that's medium in body and loaded with rich tobacco flavors and sweet, aromatic nuances. It's also the best-selling ACID variety...and for good reason.
- FF of Ballston Spa, NY1 Unit,
- BD of Bethpage, NY1 Unit,
- JB of St Charles, MO1 Unit,
- DS of Elmira, NY1 Unit,
- DL of Arlington, TN1 Unit,
- MP of Fort Lee, VA1 Unit,
- CW of ONEONTA, NY1 Unit,
- RW of Perryopolis , PA1 Unit,
- DS of Clover, SC2 Units,
- AM of Murrieta, CA1 Unit,
- RC of Hilton Head, SC1 Unit,
- JP of Arlington Heights, IL1 Unit,
- KS of Dover, NH2 Units,
- AB of Lockport, NY2 Units,