ACID Kuba Kuba (Robusto) (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
What's that smell? It's delicious! Grab yourself some Kubas from the Drew crew before it's too late.
ACID is one of the most unusual cigars on the market today - and smoking one is a unique experience. The tobaccos used in ACID cigars are cured in a large room called the cuarto aromatico (aroma room) for several months prior to being rolled. That room is lined with over two hundred different essential herbs, oils and botanicals that are imbued into the cigars over time. Made by hand in Nicaragua, using all natural materials only. Each ACID cigar offers a distinct flavor and bouquet.
The Kuba Kuba is a fat, fat robusto that's medium in body and loaded with rich tobacco flavors and sweet, aromatic nuances. It's also the best-selling ACID variety...and for good reason.
- BC of Leesburg, GA1 Unit,
- KK of Lincoln Park, NJ2 Units,
- JS of KANEOHE, HI2 Units,
- PP of Atwater, CA2 Units,
- JC of Phoenix, AZ1 Unit,
- JW of Saint Augustine, FL1 Unit,
- RR of Swampscott, MA2 Units,
- JJ of Laguna Hills, CA1 Unit,
- RD of INDIANAPOLIS, IN1 Unit,
- JR of Jacksonville, FL1 Unit,
- JT of Mint Hill, NC2 Units,
- SB of Lock Haven, PA1 Unit,
- FF of Ballston Spa, NY1 Unit,
- PL of Rainier, WA2 Units,
- JA of Waimanalo, HI1 Unit,
- AJ of Indianapolis, IN1 Unit,
- JS of PUNTA GORDA, FL1 Unit,
- RJ of Germantown, MD1 Unit,
- MH of STRASBURG, PA1 Unit,
- DN of Colorado Springs, CO1 Unit,
- CC of East Meadow, NY2 Units,