ACID Kuba Kuba (Robusto) (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
What's that smell? It's delicious! Grab yourself some Kubas from the Drew crew before it's too late.
ACID is one of the most unusual cigars on the market today - and smoking one is a unique experience. The tobaccos used in ACID cigars are cured in a large room called the cuarto aromatico (aroma room) for several months prior to being rolled. That room is lined with over two hundred different essential herbs, oils and botanicals that are imbued into the cigars over time. Made by hand in Nicaragua, using all natural materials only. Each ACID cigar offers a distinct flavor and bouquet.
The Kuba Kuba is a fat, fat robusto that's medium in body and loaded with rich tobacco flavors and sweet, aromatic nuances. It's also the best-selling ACID variety...and for good reason.
18 Winners · 47 Bids Total
- JT of Wind Gap, PA$30.00/ea6 Units,
- MP of Avon, OH$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- MS of North Providence, RI$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- WR of Wilmington, OH$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- RD of White Oak, PA$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- SR of Henderson, NV$30.50/ea2 Units,
- JS of Prior Lake, MN$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- DC of Sanford, NC$30.00/ea2 Units,
- EW of Milford, NJ$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Naalehu, HI$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- KP of SOUTHFIELD, MI$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- CG of New Market, MD$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- LW of Alexandria, VA$32.50/ea1 Unit,
- MR of Upper Marlboro, MD$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- DT of Brooklyn, NY$32.50/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Brooklyn, NY$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- DN of Vacaville, CA$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- EG of Henrico, VA$33.00/ea1 Unit,