ACID Kuba Kuba (Robusto) (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
What's that smell? It's delicious! Grab yourself some Kubas from the Drew crew before it's too late.
ACID is one of the most unusual cigars on the market today - and smoking one is a unique experience. The tobaccos used in ACID cigars are cured in a large room called the cuarto aromatico (aroma room) for several months prior to being rolled. That room is lined with over two hundred different essential herbs, oils and botanicals that are imbued into the cigars over time. Made by hand in Nicaragua, using all natural materials only. Each ACID cigar offers a distinct flavor and bouquet.
The Kuba Kuba is a fat, fat robusto that's medium in body and loaded with rich tobacco flavors and sweet, aromatic nuances. It's also the best-selling ACID variety...and for good reason.
26 Winners · 46 Bids Total
- DM of Northfield, OH$33.00/ea5 Units,
- MG of Dekalb, IL$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- SF of Mechanicsburg, PA$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- FZ of Glendale, AZ$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of CHESTER, CT$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- KN of Shepherdsville, KY$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- PU of Willow Hill, PA$33.00/ea2 Units,
- JM of CANON CITY, CO$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- TH of Clancy, MT$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Bayville, NJ$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Richardson, TX$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- EC of Compton, CA$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Myrtle Beach, SC$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- TI of Belle Chasse, LA$33.50/ea3 Units,
- PK of Lower burrell, PA$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of New Lenox, IL$33.50/ea3 Units,
- JT of Sound Beach, NY$33.50/ea5 Units,
- JM of Plaistow, NH$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- BP of Backus, MN$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Hebron, IN$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Hartford, CT$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Gulf Breeze, FL$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- RE of East islip, NY$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- WS of COVINGTON, KY$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Yukon, OK$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of La Porte, IN$36.00/ea2 Units,