A.J. Fernandez New World Gordo (6.0"x58) Box of 21
When ya comin’ home Dad? I don’t know when, but we’ll get together then.
After a 17 year career with the Plasencia family, Ismael Fernandez has come out of retirement to join his son, the very well-known AJ Fernandez. Their first collaboration together, called New World, is a nod to the discovery of tobacco by Christopher Columbus and its introduction to the rest of the world in 1492.
Draped in a bold, dark Nicaraguan wrapper and jam-packed with powerful ligeros from Esteli and Condega balanced by the uniqueness of Ometepe tobacco, this rich, medium to full-bodied blend offers an elegant, refined profile. Notes of earth, espresso, and a dense array of sweet and spicy notes characterize its smooth, complex profile. As it burns, the strength and flavors intensify perfectly before an exciting finale. There’s something really special with this one, and knowing how near and dear to AJ this blend is, they planned it that way all along.
- AI of Port Jefferson Station, NY1 Unit,
- DB of Newark, CA1 Unit,
- JR of States Island, NY1 Unit,
- JE of Glendale, NY1 Unit,
- BJ of Lake Saint Louis, MO1 Unit,
- JG of BRADENTON, FL1 Unit,
- JM of Port Chester, NY1 Unit,
- RE of Louisburg, KS2 Units,
- RG of Monroe, LA1 Unit,
- MH of Bonita, CA1 Unit,
- CB of Patterson, NY1 Unit,
- CS of Houston, TX2 Units,