AJ Fernandez New World Toro (6.5"x55) Pack of 5
When ya comin’ home Dad? I don’t know when, but we’ll get together then.
After a 17 year career with the Plasencia family, Ismael Fernandez has come out of retirement to join his son, the very well-known AJ Fernandez. Their first collaboration together, called New World, is a nod to the discovery of tobacco by Christopher Columbus and its introduction to the rest of the world in 1492.
Draped in a bold, dark Nicaraguan wrapper and jam-packed with powerful ligeros from Esteli and Condega balanced by the uniqueness of Ometepe tobacco, this rich, medium to full-bodied blend offers an elegant, refined profile. Notes of earth, espresso, and a dense array of sweet and spicy notes characterize its smooth, complex profile. As it burns, the strength and flavors intensify perfectly before an exciting finale. There’s something really special with this one, and knowing how near and dear to AJ this blend is, they planned it that way all along.
- BB of Vista, CA$21.50/ea3 Units,
- LC of Saint Charles, MO$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Columbus, OH$21.50/ea2 Units,
- CD of Miami, FL$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of St. Charles, MO$21.50/ea2 Units,
- CN of Plano, TX$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- PP of Newburgh, NY$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- RA of Belton, MO$21.50/ea3 Units,
- JS of Lancaster, CA$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Pasadena, MD$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- FL of Surprise, AZ$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Staten Island , NY$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- AG of Humble, TX$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- AC of 95020, CA$22.00/ea1 Unit,