Alec Bradley Black Market Esteli Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Black Market gets spicier
Are you on the hunt for an unforgettable cigar experience? Alan Rubin of Alec Bradley cigars works to create just that for any enthusiast. His portfolio of cigars are crafted of top-notch tobaccos and receive rave reviews again and again. The latest and greatest premium of the bunch is the bolder Black Market Esteli.
Alec Bradley Black Market Esteli is the long-awaited sequel to the 90-rated Alec Bradley Black Market. A high-quality crafted cigar, just like you've come to expect from Alec Bradley's line, offers complex notes of leather, pepper, and cocoa. Full-flavored and featuring a four-country blend of Central American tobaccos and a Nicaraguan wrapper, this is sure to be one for the history books.
#9 Cigar of 2018
- TH of SAINT PAUL, MN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- ED of Chestertown, MD$16.50/ea2 Units,
- JR of Chapmanville, WV$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Hackensack, NJ$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Milford, OH$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- ME of Medford, OR$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- MA of Doral, FL$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- GD of Chula Vista, CA$17.00/ea2 Units,