Alec Bradley Post Embargo Belicoso (5.5"x56) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
So close, yet so far away.
Although it’s only 90 miles off the Florida coast, Cuba might as well be a whole world away. Alan Rubin, of Alec Bradley cigars, looks hopefully towards the future with Alec Bradley Post Embargo. This new cigar imagines a day when Cuban and non-Cuban brands can compete on a level playing field.
Crafted at the Raices Cubanas factory in Honduras, Post Embargo comes dressed in a Honduran wrapper, 2 binders from Honduras and Nicaragua, and a blend of prime long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras. This medium to full-bodied morsel boasts flavors of earth, spice, cocoa, and nuts, with some subtle sweetness at play in the background. Sample the Post Embargo and experience a blend that looks to the future.
The Alec Bradley Post Embargo recently earned a well-deserved '92'-rating.
- AS of Adelanto, CA1 Unit,
- RS of Barnegat, NJ1 Unit,
- RG of Morgantown, WV1 Unit,
- WY of Hammondport, NY1 Unit,
- LS of Puyallup, WA1 Unit,
- RR of Santa Maria, CA2 Units,
- MH of Louisville, KY1 Unit,
- FA of Little Rock, AR1 Unit,
- AP of Worcester, MA1 Unit,