Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum (box-press) (Robusto) (5.5"x55) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the darker side of Alec Bradley's 94-rated Tempus. This beautiful handmade hails from Honduras and combines a complex recipe of vintage, Cuban-seed long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras inside a positively delicious Habano maduro wrapper. The result is rich and satisfying to the core, consuming the palate with deep tobacco flavors, toast, oak, and a touch of nuts with a long maduro-sweetness on the finish. Scrumptious and complex, Tempus Maduro evolves throughout the burn to create a luxurious experience worthy of the finest occasions.
5 Winners · 13 Bids Total
- BB of Phoenix, AZ$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- BC of Indianapolis, IN$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of FORT SMITH, MT$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- JV of Staten Island, NY$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Chino, CA$23.50/ea1 Unit,