Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Terra Nova (Robusto) (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the darker side of Alec Bradley's 94-rated Tempus. This beautiful handmade hails from Honduras and combines a complex recipe of vintage, Cuban-seed long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras inside a positively delicious Habano maduro wrapper. The result is rich and satisfying to the core, consuming the palate with deep tobacco flavors, toast, oak, and a touch of nuts with a long maduro-sweetness on the finish. Scrumptious and complex, Tempus Maduro evolves throughout the burn to create a luxurious experience worthy of the finest occasions.
6 Winners · 27 Bids Total
- DS of Vestavia, AL$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- GF of Wyoming, MN$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- FM of Maspeth, NY$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Southport, NC$18.00/ea2 Units,
- AS of San Bernardino, CA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- TH of Waterford, PA$18.00/ea4 Units,