Alec Bradley V2L Black Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
2 Visos, 2 Ligeros, 2 good to pass up.
Alec Bradley is a powerhouse. With so many 90+ ratings, and even a few Cigar of the Year awards under their belt, it’s dead obvious that they know what they’re doing. They have a cigar to please every palate, and they’re all blended to impress. Needless to say, when Alec Bradley announces a new cigar, I prick up my ears and pay attention (and clear some space in my humidor). And I have plenty of space open for the new stick that just landed on my desk, the V2L Black.
I know what you’re probably thinking, and V2L isn’t something under the hood of your car. Instead, it describes the delicious tobacco beneath the toothy Nicaraguan wrapper and flavorful Honduran binder of this redolent new handmade. A core of 2 Viso and 2 Ligero long-fillers from 4 different farms gives you all the horsepower you need to finish your day, with notes of earth, spice, and oak, and a bit of pepper in the finish. Weighing in at medium to full-bodied, the V2L Black is sure to get your motor started.
- DR of Stillwater, OK$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Montoursville, PA$10.00/ea2 Units,
- EH of Catonsville, MD$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Fort Mill, SC$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AW of BUNKER HILL, IN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- FC of Charlotte, NC$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of COLORADO SPRINGS, CO$10.00/ea1 Unit,